Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, but he’s got himself into a box now where his world is her world so if I were him I’d be feeling rather trapped!
Totally agree.

He’s trapped himself by being so reliant on her for everything.

Vicky’s life is all just stuff, stuff and wanting more stuff. That’s gotta be pretty depressing when you’re wanting kids or at the very least something more meaningful out of life

I wonder if Alex’s periodic enthusiasm over luxury stuff is more out of necessity/proximity to such an intensely materialistic wife

maybe I’m wrong by Alex seems like he’s someone that would enjoy backpacking with very little. Imagine vicky doing that with all her crap stuff

Reactions: 17
Pretty sure they're only still together because each other is all they know, Alex has probably thought of leaving many times but stops himself by looking at what he'd be giving up.. money, huge house, freedom to not have to get a proper job. Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness. 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Has she even addressed the fact that she hasn’t put out a video this week?
Imagine if anyone else just didn't show up to work for a week and ghosted their employer without any explanation. They'd likely be fired.
And she has the audacity to expect to be taken seriously as a prow-fesh-uh-null. Her entitlement never ceases to amaze me...she just expects her audience to still be there when she deigns to post again.

Reactions: 15
Looks like there are a few empty chairs at the Larry King event 🙊 The fact she's made this hair event all about her is very telling ("it makes my heart so happy that so many of you still come out to meet me"). Girl, you're the hair model. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Pretty sure they're only still together because each other is all they know, Alex has probably thought of leaving many times but stops himself by looking at what he'd be giving up.. money, huge house, freedom to not have to get a proper job. Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Totally agree!. That's why I don't feel sorry for Alex. And unpopular opinion, but I don't think is Victoria's fault. Everyday he is choosing the easy money, the first class trips, the luxury hotels, free clothes, free shoes, free everything, cars, houses, he chose that over his mental health.

They don't have to divorce. But if the guy is struggling he should stop working with Victoria. Not travel with her. Let her do her thing. Get a job on a company where he has contact with other people, get a routine and work on his mental health. Victoria earns a lot of money. He is free to get whatever work that makes him happy without the need to get an amazing salarie. Basically he can get a new job just for fun!.

But that's something I don't see them do for the good of him and their relationship.

I see Alex denying to quit all the easy money. And chossing to complain how unhappy he is. As you said "Sadly these things seem to be more important to some people over genuine happiness".

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tamara drops a 11 item CHANEL haul at Rue Cambon while Vicky is making her chanel mini bag haul the one of the century. Oppps.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like there are a few empty chairs at the Larry King event 🙊 The fact she's made this hair event all about her is very telling ("it makes my heart so happy that so many of you still come out to meet me"). Girl, you're the hair model. Get over yourself.
Right?! She's such a little liar sometimes. She really takes "fake it until you make it" to a whole new level.

I can't even tell if she realizes she's doing it...it's as if exaggerating/bluffing to make herself look better is her knee-jerk reaction and she's starting to believe her own delusions.

Reactions: 10
Right?! She's such a little liar sometimes. She really takes "fake it until you make it" to a whole new level.

I can't even tell if she realizes she's doing it...it's as if exaggerating/bluffing to make herself look better is her knee-jerk reaction and she's starting to believe her own delusions.
Lets not forget she faked going to Valentino show

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like she's in Greece with Sue and Ryan. Does this mean Vic actually paid for her own holiday?!?!? Is that why we've seen nothing about it, because there's nothing to sell?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
95D400DC-361F-467E-9291-3252055988C8.jpeg
Wow: She’s looking really unhealthy here. Since she reposted this pic, I guess that’s the aesthetic she’s going for. 😢

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Looks like she's in Greece with Sue and Ryan. Does this mean Vic actually paid for her own holiday?!?!? Is that why we've seen nothing about it, because there's nothing to sell?!
I have no idea who Sue and Ryan are but she'll definitely be getting a couple of ads out of any trip, even if she has paid for something herself, which I doubt.

Reactions: 7
The photos in the pool - even under the water she’s pointing her toes !!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
IMG_8722.jpeg

Reluctant to post more on insta cos she is worried pple wont watch her youtube?
Why is she trying to “limit” her severely belated insta updates then always end up begging for engagement?

Engagement usually comes with lively updated natural-ish content…. Not with her silly contrived tensed feet posing and pouty mouth selfies which are posted at least a week late.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2315007

Reluctant to post more on insta cos she is worried pple wont watch her youtube?
Why is she trying to “limit” her severely belated insta updates then always end up begging for engagement?

Engagement usually comes with lively updated natural-ish content…. Not with her silly contrived tensed feet posing and pouty mouth selfies which are posted at least a week late.
Lol, when her vlog is up she’ll come to insta to beg us and ask whether we watched it yet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.