Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I subscribe- it’s called The Mill and it is Vic. It’s thanks to these newspapers that people like her get outed, and it’s worth the £7 a month.

I’ve been told from a v knowledgeable source that there’s more to come out about her and this.

Serves her right!
That's a bit disappointing tbh at the moment in terms of level of detail. I feel like we've got more juicy receipts on the frowstudio stuff on here. I hope your source is right that there’s more to come on her and this.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That's a bit disappointing tbh at the moment in terms of level of detail. I feel like we've got more juicy receipts on the frowstudio stuff on here. I hope your source is right that there’s more to come on her and this.
It’s because she’s instructed solicitors. It’ll all come out in the wash. It always does.

Reactions: 9
Sounds like capital and centrica are on Vickys side though? Wouldn’t surprise me that they would love an influencer promoting their developments. Whilst throwing ordinary residents under the bus who have bought apartments on the basis that the building was residential only.

Reactions: 11
Sounds like capital and centrica are on Vickys side though? Wouldn’t surprise me that they would love an influencer promoting their developments. Whilst throwing ordinary residents under the bus who have bought apartments on the basis that the building was residential only.
They both have a lot to lose if the details of this come out to the wider public so it makes sense that they work together and split costs.

He’s as vile as she is.

Reactions: 7
Guys she attended ONE couture show! Viktor & Rolf! She is so so selective you know and only choose to attend those that have a working relationship with her! Claps claps

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So, it looks like Big Brother has sprung into action and we've always been at war with Eurasia.

Her video on why they bought the Manchester flat is now not private anymore but it does contain some notable omissions, namely the original explanations that the property was bought to be a photo location house.

Before:

Screenshot_20230418_203158_YouTube.jpg

Now:

Screenshot_20230707_123349_YouTube.jpg

Before:

Screenshot_20230418_203449_YouTube.jpg

Now:

Screenshot_20230707_123959_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I hope I can explain this right (and this is only
from word of mouth, like all of us here we can’t ever guarantee it’s the truth) but the rumour is the reason she’s removed reference to the fact they bought it for business purposes isn’t because she’s not technically allowed to use those flats for business but it’s because they're trying to gag The Mill (and others outlets) by saying it’s her home and therefore naming her will make her ‘home address’ public.

They’re not bothered about what they did, it’s just that apparently this way they are trying to stop her name being linked to the controversy. It’s in Capital&Centric/Tim Heatley’s interest to try to quash this because the amount of bad publicity it will generate would be huge and as the article says, they’re already going down the drain but have billions invested in upcoming projects.

As soon as someone can prove its not her home, she did buy it as a studio (and therefore a business address) she will get named.

I’ve had a whiff of dodgy stuff going on but had zero idea it was being outed until I saw that first email from The Mill. It didn’t take much asking around to find out what was going on.

This is just another example of the ego driven 1% who are obsessed with wealth and who look down on the rest of us underestimating the intelligence of the people they exploit. Whether you’re a viewer of Vic or someone who bought one of these flats you are going to be pissed off that they thought she was above the rules that the rest of us have to live by. They thought we were stupid and we’re not, and now they’re in the tit and it’s entirely their own making.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Agree.

Am I surprised? No.

The amount of the same repeated beauty items Mrs VIC and Harrison push on their followers, embarrassing begs for engagement and the endless “projects” they associate with one single paid trip, shows me their life runs on money, greed and branding. Of course they took the studio as business opportunity and thought they can ask for forgiveness later.
Thanks goodness for receipts.

Reactions: 15
I hope I can explain this right (and this is only
from word of mouth, like all of us here we can’t ever guarantee it’s the truth) but the rumour is the reason she’s removed reference to the fact they bought it for business purposes isn’t because she’s not technically allowed to use those flats for business but it’s because they're trying to gag The Mill (and others outlets) by saying it’s her home and therefore naming her will make her ‘home address’ public.

They’re not bothered about what they did, it’s just that apparently this way they are trying to stop her name being linked to the controversy. It’s in Capital&Centric/Tim Heatley’s interest to try to quash this because the amount of bad publicity it will generate would be huge and as the article says, they’re already going down the drain but have billions invested in upcoming projects.

As soon as someone can prove its not her home, she did buy it as a studio (and therefore a business address) she will get named.

I’ve had a whiff of dodgy stuff going on but had zero idea it was being outed until I saw that first email from The Mill. It didn’t take much asking around to find out what was going on.

This is just another example of the ego driven 1% who are obsessed with wealth and who look down on the rest of us underestimating the intelligence of the people they exploit. Whether you’re a viewer of Vic or someone who bought one of these flats you are going to be pissed off that they thought she was above the rules that the rest of us have to live by. They thought we were stupid and we’re not, and now they’re in the tit and it’s entirely their own making.
Seems that is a lot of 💩💩 behind that business and she is trying to control the 💩 storm....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
i don't hate this look for a summer party but for the only haute couture show she's bothered to be invited to -- you'd think she'd want to go a little more high fashion but whatever
Those are the only clothes she is given to wear. Beggars can't be choosers!

• Haha
Boring. The Chanel is not saving this outfit.

If she walked in I would’ve assumed she was somebodies daughter in the industry that got an invite and she just turned up after a day of shopping.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Since fashion PhD lecturer Vic would never listen to it and recommend it herself, if you're interested in learning about the growth of LVMH, I'd highly recommend the 3-hour long Acquired podcast episode about the company. So fascinating!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.