Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is just a Northern thing to be fair
I’m northern 😂 and none of my friends, family or dermatologist pronounce it that way. It’s defo a Victoria thing.

Did I hear her refer to her Chanel pearl bag as “so special, unique, sought after and rare”, the bag that everyone and their Nan owns. Lydia Millen has one, Claire Chanel has one, Laili Mizra has one….I could go on. Wish influencers would just show us their new bags and unbox them instead of giving a BS speech about justifying buying it and listing what other bags they have which means they don’t have one like the new one. Like shut up, we all buy bags, because we simply like them, we don’t want your life story while your sat there for 10mins holding the unopened box😴 🙄.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Did I hear her refer to her Chanel pearl bag as “so special, unique, sought after and rare”, the bag that everyone and their Nan owns. Lydia Millen has one, Claire Chanel has one, Laili Mizra has one….I could go on. Wish influencers would just show us their new bags and unbox them instead of giving a BS speech about justifying buying it and listing what other bags they have which means they don’t have one like the new one. Like shut up, we all buy bags, because we simply like them, we don’t want your life story while your sat there for 10mins holding the unopened box😴 🙄.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
I would like to marry this paragraph and make it crispy bacon!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
so no couture for miss Vicky? Just a hair chat with that Larry guy no one cares about

Okay…. 🥴😂

Edit: meanwhile Tamara at Maison Valentino couture

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
so no couture for miss Vicky? Just a hair chat with that Larry guy no one cares about

Okay…. 🥴😂

Edit: meanwhile Tamara at Maison Valentino couture
Yes, but Im so Victoria skipped all the amazing Paris Couture Week shows. She would have done her usual:

✅ Late content (mostly hotel room pics)
✅ Moaning cause husband-not-brother stress her out
✅ Missing shows and giving lame excuses
✅ Sky TV ad in the middle of the fashion content
✅ Post-Week breakdown

• Haha
  • Heart
Yes, but Im so Victoria skipped all the amazing Paris Couture Week shows. She would have done her usual:

✅ Late content (mostly hotel room pics)
✅ Moaning cause husband-not-brother stress her out
✅ Missing shows and giving lame excuses
✅ Sky TV ad in the middle of the fashion content
✅ Post-Week breakdown
✅ Lying about attending a show when she was #notevenintheroom

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Fashion influencer shows us how to dress too warm for the weather in Tokyo. Hey, Victoria, I can do that myself.
Yep, nothing like a long-sleeved, turtleneck knit dress in summer in steamy Tokyo. It’s impossible for her to figure out what’s appropriate (the other two ladies managed the task just fine!) Poor little Vic - can just never get it right!

I know it's most likely bexause she hasn't been invited, but I can't be annoyed if she doesn't go to Paris. It's just tone deaf to be celebrating and parading fashion, wealth and nonsense in light of what's happening in France atm.

Reactions: 17
i'd ask someone to take one for the team and attend then report back on her "hair chat".... but I wouldn't wish that cruel and unusual punishment on anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, she’s wearing YSL heels with Loewe jogging pants and sports bra set with a Bulgari bag? Because luxury brands just automatically go together? 🤦🏼‍♀️

EEC2FCE3-6915-4B98-A680-FE72BA9F847D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Another Dior spa invite, groundbreaking. It’s funny how she only choose to post photos of herself and none of the boat and it’s amenities.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
when that dior spa visit is meant to be a calm peace of serenity during the madness of couture week

But for her it’s the only thing she got invited to…

#howembarrassing

• Haha
IMG_0440.jpeg

Her face is like “Hope tattle doesn’t find out this is the only event I’m invited to” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Tried to watch the Tokyo vlog as I'm going there myself in a few weeks but skipped loads as she's so annoying. When she got dressed in the polo neck dress and keep saying she was so pretty, it was so irritating. Does she think that's endearing to anyone? Plus all my googling say this is the hottest part of the year in Tokyo so why a long polo neck dress?! She'll go somewhere in winter with summer clothes on. Anyway her voice, clicky nails, general stupidity and constant baaaabbbe to Alex make her truly unwatchable. It's saying something that he looked better and more appropriately dressed than she did.

• Haha
I subscribe- it’s called The Mill and it is Vic. It’s thanks to these newspapers that people like her get outed, and it’s worth the £7 a month.

I’ve been told from a v knowledgeable source that there’s more to come out about her and this.

Serves her right!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.