Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since fashion PhD lecturer Vic would never listen to it and recommend it herself, if you're interested in learning about the growth of LVMH, I'd highly recommend the 3-hour long Acquired podcast episode about the company. So fascinating!
Oh thank you for the recommendation!
Been saying it for a while, but Tattle provides better content than the lazy a$$ influenzas.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’d need antidepressants and therapy if I was married to Vic too.
As someone who was married to a man with mental health issues, I see that post as a red flag.
The therapy and antidepressants (given by a professional of course) seems fine and well done for him to go to theraphy.

But the "I'm super happy now! Im in the best head space...". Sorry, but those issues are not black and white. Feeling good takes time, patience and work. Is like an alcoholic say he is recovered after 3 weeks of going to AA. Those peeks of "happiness" also take quickly to peeks of low points. So I hope he is taking it easy and just keep working on his mental health in the right way with theraphy. Otherwise he will just depend on antidepressants until the point needs something stronger to feel that "happy".

• Heart
Reactions: 25
As someone who was married to a man with mental health issues, I see that post as a red flag.
The therapy and antidepressants (given by a professional of course) seems fine and well done for him to go to theraphy.

But the "I'm super happy now! Im in the best head space...". Sorry, but those issues are not black and white. Feeling good takes time, patience and work. Is like an alcoholic say he is recovered after 3 weeks of going to AA. Those peeks of "happiness" also take quickly to peeks of low points. So I hope he is taking it easy and just keep working on his mental health in the right way with theraphy. Otherwise he will just depend on antidepressants until the point needs something stronger to feel that "happy".
I found the post from him very weird. I don’t think anyone has to hide their mental health issues and actually think it’s a positive thing for him (a male especially!) to talk about it but what was weird was the post had no sort of context or back story… like he isn’t the blogger…. Vic is, so I don’t get why he’d be declaring this to Vic’s followers. I think he’s trying to convince himself….
---
Agreed, and I wonder how Vic feels about him posting it on his social media. It will be interesting to see if she comments or addresses the issue.
Her reply was ‘❤❤❤

👀 very supportive l

Reactions: 15
I found the post from him very weird. I don’t think anyone has to hide their mental health issues and actually think it’s a positive thing for him (a male especially!) to talk about it but what was weird was the post had no sort of context or back story… like he isn’t the blogger…. Vic is, so I don’t get why he’d be declaring this to Vic’s followers. I think he’s trying to convince himself….
Exactly. There are better helpful ways to share your mental health journey. He could start with some background and the steps he is taking.
But that post sounds like "I'm cured! Medication rules!". Wasn't just like 1 month ago he posted he was on a dark place. And his sister and wife "helped him". Back then sounded like he had no therapist. Now, in just a few weeks he comes with that post?
Overall, that post looks like he is not taking it seriously. Almost looks sarcastic.

Anyway, they are so fake. That is hard to beleive what's truth with these people. Was he really depressed? Is he cured now? are they happy now? I have to confess, I couldn't care less 🤣

But I really don't like how influencers play with these metal health matters. They seem to mention whenever they want some extra likes :cautious:

Reactions: 14
When you start taking antidepressant/anxiolytics, there's a very early (around three weeks time) initial high that happens. It won't last, this isn't how you're supposed to feel on the daily.
Somebody tells him before he thinks he's crashing when it's actually his body getting used to the meds

Reactions: 13
---

Her reply was ‘❤❤❤

👀 very supportive l
Wow, three heart emoji’s? That was it? What a loving, supportive wife. I sure hope that she did better face to face. (I’m beginning to feel some compassion for the poor guy.)

Reactions: 8
Maybe Alex isn't suited at all for the lifestyle that Victoria wants, which is perfectly fine. And if that's the case, then it's an incompatibility issue and either he should step away from working with her and do his own thing in order for them to be happy together, or divorce as he's voiced wanting kids and she doesn't/is on the fence.

I get Victoria has some questionable behaviours/traits but Alex isn't absolved from his own too just because he has to deal with her. If yes, she's intentionally ignoring him being unhappy for her career's sake, then yeah she's terrible for that, and he needs to remove himself from that. But if he doesn't communicate his issues with her, then he's not innocent either. It's good on him that he is starting to work on his mental health and publicly talking about it but I don't think we can't just solely put the blame on Victoria for it. I think this is an incompatibility issue and something drastic has to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As much as I think Alex is a twerp --- of the two he is the more likable to me and I really feel like he'd be much happier *not* married to Victoria.

She seems truly like an exhausting personality type who is so very self involved while simultaneously needing CONSTANT validation externally because what's happening inside her is a void. And having grown up with a parent who has a personality disorder but also refused treatment... I totally relate to this idea of a member of your household actually driving you to therapy and medication because they're just so difficult to deal with. That could be part of what's going on with him and that's very sad.

His whole life is basically serving her and it seems like a very one-sided relationship where he constantly is having to support her with little in return.

Alex seems much more adventurous to me as a whole and definitely the more talented of the two imo. And while I myself don't want kids -- if deep down he really does that will probably only becoming an increasing issue over the years because he'll have feelings like he missed out.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
As much as I think Alex is a twerp --- of the two he is the more likable to me and I really feel like he'd be much happier *not* married to Victoria.

She seems truly like an exhausting personality type who is so very self involved while simultaneously needing CONSTANT validation externally because what's happening inside her is a void. And having grown up with a parent who has a personality disorder but also refused treatment... I totally relate to this idea of a member of your household actually driving you to therapy and medication because they're just so difficult to deal with. That could be part of what's going on with him and that's very sad.

His whole life is basically serving her and it seems like a very one-sided relationship where he constantly is having to support her with little in return.

Alex seems much more adventurous to me as a whole and definitely the more talented of the two imo. And while I myself don't want kids -- if deep down he really does that will probably only becoming an increasing issue over the years because he'll have feelings like he missed out.
I agree, but he’s got himself into a box now where his world is her world so if I were him I’d be feeling rather trapped!

Reactions: 6

What generally happens with therapy if the patient really opens up to it and continues longer term is that they don't just change the one thing the partner hoped would change; they change A LOT or in ways that fundamentally alter the dynamics of the relationship. That is when things get challenging in the relationship. That will be interesting to watch if he continues on.

Reactions: 10
IMG_8529.jpeg

Everytime EVERYTIME she says stuff like this
She ssounds so salty cos she knows she isnt included to the top tier fashion influenza circle even though she always pretends so hard to be!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
IMG_8531.jpeg

no wonder she so randomly and weirdly excessively using the merit stuff during her grwm
Sneaky declaration and always full of product placements

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 2302037

no wonder she so randomly and weirdly excessively using the merit stuff during her grwm
Sneaky declaration and always full of product placements
I thought it was bizarro that she used a new line for such a big day. And in typical Vic Always-Be-Cramming in sponsorships form, there was a lot more about Merit than about the companies who brought her there. (And she wore Loewe etc. to the Dior spa boat!)

Reactions: 11
I thought it was bizarro that she used a new line for such a big day. And in typical Vic Always-Be-Cramming in sponsorships form, there was a lot more about Merit than about the companies who brought her there. (And she wore Loewe etc. to the Dior spa boat!)
And she wonders why she isnt top tier influenza 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.