Inthefrow #20 Can't let out the Manchester flat, crying in the Range Rover being a brat.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't travelled nearly as much as she has or been to half the countries she's been lucky to visit. But I bet in my limited wanderer experience, I seen and experienced more than she has! A hotel room is place to sleep and relax, not a backdrop for crappy outfits that never hit the way she thinks they're going to hit. It's such a waste of an amazing experience!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
babessss... i'm at couture week through work and keep looking for vicky?

she's no where. what a surprise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Can't believe she nearly lost $$$$ of loaned Fendi merchandise all because she left an empty shopping bag with some dust bags in the middle of her hotel room. I hope those boring editorial shots that she shot in front of a Fendi store šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ were worth it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I actually didnā€™t mind some of tonightā€™s vlogšŸ˜®. And I do like the little evening bag.
7AF86DA0-6CF9-4DCD-9CFB-80DD01144EE1.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I skipped right to the end to see that unboxing.
Dont think she will use that tiny chanel bag much when she would end up using her bvgalri or jimmy choo evening clutches or YSL. She alrdy said it is investment so def will be selling it soon.
Of course she has to get that basic hermes sandals. Lols.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Peek the ā€œSee, I do eat an adequate amount of foodā€ edit in the vlog and the constant listing of everything sheā€™s eaten. Youā€™re fooling nobody babes.

Also, just me that find the way she says ā€˜serumā€™ annoying. She says ā€˜sur-umā€™ rather than ā€˜sea-rumā€™.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Peek the ā€œSee, I do eat an adequate amount of foodā€ edit in the vlog and the constant listing of everything sheā€™s eaten. Youā€™re fooling nobody babes.

Also, just me that find the way she says ā€˜serumā€™ annoying. She says ā€˜sur-umā€™ rather than ā€˜sea-rumā€™.
Yessss I always find the serum pronunciation is like nails down a chalk board.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Adventure of a lifetime? She went for three days, most of which was spent in a showroom for the brand. She has a very low bar but then what do you expect from someone who never ventures out of a hotel or resort?
Japan is an amazing country. It will be a challenging trip because of the language barriers, but Japan has been trying to welcome foreigners with English in major hubs and stations. I feel like the Manchester apartment is still hitting her hard financially, her IG stories are just AD after AD. Who knew that she can't rent out her apartment because it is for personal consumption, not for business purposes.

Reactions: 12

This is just a Northern thing to be fair

Reactions: 4
Oof that Bvlgari bag is hideous. Who is she kidding?! She'd never buy that with her own money.

And she needs to stop with the "x is moving to the top of birthday wishlist!" If you want it, just buy it. Stop trying to bait brands to send you this stuff for free because it's your birthday. Grow up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.