InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest TikTok, “get to know me”.. obviously brings up her PHD.. but then goes on to say she lives just outside London. That’s not true at all is it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In her latest TikTok, “get to know me”.. obviously brings up her PHD.. but then goes on to say she lives just outside London. That’s not true at all is it?!
She does live near Milton Keynes which is classed as just outside London - it’s only around 30mins by train

Reactions: 10
She is just boasting about her PHD and what a fashion expert she is.
She makes herself seem so unlikeable, the hair is so bad and the outfit is terrible. And everything fking perfume is her FAVE perfume wtf. And she is meeting the LV team- she means the PERFUME dept right? Annoying. urgh.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Why does Vic pronounce Nike like bike?

Ew. I just heard her say “we all know what women can be like”. Yes we do. Women can be like the genesis of nations. Women can be like powerful vessels of love and change. Women can be transformative leaders. They can be your best friend and caretaker. Only women who don’t know what women can really be like make condescending remarks about women. And while I know Vic is chatting about the evil beast Lydia Millen, she should be far more careful with her words before maligning the sex that has probably prevented the ruin of society in post-historic times.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She sounds DERANGED and narcissistic in the rant at the end of her latest vlog. So someone who meets her and doesn’t like her has an “incorrect” opinion according to her? Lol what? She is so self-obsessed that she cannot fathom people genuinely not liking her and brushing it off as “insecurity” or “jealousy”. No Vic you are just very UNLIKEABLE! Sorry to break it to you. She looks completely manic babbling on and faffing with her make-up brushes. What a freak

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Forgot to post this but saw it on the Lydia thread. Has this been discussed before? Any truth in it?
It was discussed before I found it https://tattle.life/threads/inthefr...l-sell-anything-for-a-fee.30107/post-10088384
Victoria gives the major mean girl vibes, passive aggressiveness, and you can tell she is highly competitive by her "Im the only UK influencer to do this", "I was the chosen one", "I am the only one" etc., so I can understand why she has no friends besides people that are less successful than her.

Also its always the case that mean girls complain about "others", blame algorithms for lack of success and are constantly seeking for someone to blame.

Why does Vic pronounce Nike like bike?

Ew. I just heard her say “we all know what women can be like”. Yes we do. Women can be like the genesis of nations. Women can be like powerful vessels of love and change. Women can be transformative leaders. They can be your best friend and caretaker. Only women who don’t know what women can really be like make condescending remarks about women. And while I know Vic is chatting about the evil beast Lydia Millen, she should be far more careful with her words before maligning the sex that has probably prevented the ruin of society in post-historic times.
You don’t pronounce the e at the end, so in fairness she is right that Nike rhymes with Bike.

Reactions: 4
You don’t pronounce the e at the end, so in fairness she is right that Nike rhymes with Bike.
Nah, you are meant to pronounce the E like in 'spiky'. The company was named after the Greek goddess, and pronouncing the E is closer to the Greek pronunciation.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nah, you are meant to pronounce the E like in 'spiky'. The company was named after the Greek goddess, and pronouncing the E is closer to the Greek pronunciation.
Anna Newton pronounces it as Nike (as in Bike) too
I feel like it’s a UK thing?
I always hear Nike (as in Spiky) everywhere else

Reactions: 9
Anna Newton pronounces it as Nike (as in Bike) too
I feel like it’s a UK thing?
I always hear Nike (as in Spiky) everywhere else
Yeah, def a UK thing. Majority of Brits I know pronounce it Nike like bike. Whereas most Aussies, Kiwis, North Americans I've met/heard, etc pronounce it Nike like spiky.

Reactions: 15
She sounds DERANGED and narcissistic in the rant at the end of her latest vlog. So someone who meets her and doesn’t like her has an “incorrect” opinion according to her? Lol what? She is so self-obsessed that she cannot fathom people genuinely not liking her and brushing it off as “insecurity” or “jealousy”. No Vic you are just very UNLIKEABLE! Sorry to break it to you. She looks completely manic babbling on and faffing with her make-up brushes. What a freak
So so true!! I think she doesn't realise the meaning of 'opinion' - that thing we're all entitled to, as long as we look upon her favourably of course, otherwise it's 100% incorrect.

Vic, that is not how opinions work.

Reactions: 6
The vlogs where she’s showing things she’s been sent she seems almost manic. Her life is so materialistic it’s embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just leaving this here:

Basically The Secret is how all this manifestation junk started.

It was discussed before I found it https://tattle.life/threads/inthefr...l-sell-anything-for-a-fee.30107/post-10088384
Victoria gives the major mean girl vibes, passive aggressiveness, and you can tell she is highly competitive by her "Im the only UK influencer to do this", "I was the chosen one", "I am the only one" etc., so I can understand why she has no friends besides people that are less successful than her.

Also its always the case that mean girls complain about "others", blame algorithms for lack of success and are constantly seeking for someone to blame.
Vic is almost worse than Lydia. Lydia at least puts her whole awful self on display all at once. Someone with a brain and some critical thinking skills can easily tell that she’s a horrible and fake person after one or two videos. Vic, on the other hand, is really stealthy about it. She gets image control so makes sure to act all bubbly and saccharine in videos, with the veil dropping every once in a while. I imagine all these influencers have info on each other squirreled away so if one person speaks up, someone else can give some vague rebuttal in a video.

Are 'lab grown diamonds' the new vegan leather?
I’ve done some research on lab grown diamonds just out of curiosity and that’s kind of the conclusion I’ve come to. Vegan leather is plastic. Yes, there are some plant based ones but they aren’t that widely available and even most of the plant based options are still mixed with plastic. Lab grown diamonds, while probably better in terms of human rights, take A LOT of water and energy to create. So environmentally, since the process mimics what has happened over millions of years naturally, not so great.

Your best bet is to buy secondhand leather and preowned diamonds if you want to avoid all of the potential negative pitfalls of buying new 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Just leaving this here:

Basically The Secret is how all this manifestation junk started.

Vic is almost worse than Lydia. Lydia at least puts her whole awful self on display all at once. Someone with a brain and some critical thinking skills can easily tell that she’s a horrible and fake person after one or two videos. Vic, on the other hand, is really stealthy about it. She gets image control so makes sure to act all bubbly and saccharine in videos, with the veil dropping every once in a while. I imagine all these influencers have info on each other squirreled away so if one person speaks up, someone else can give some vague rebuttal in a video.

I’ve done some research on lab grown diamonds just out of curiosity and that’s kind of the conclusion I’ve come to. Vegan leather is plastic. Yes, there are some plant based ones but they aren’t that widely available and even most of the plant based options are still mixed with plastic. Lab grown diamonds, while probably better in terms of human rights, take A LOT of water and energy to create. So environmentally, since the process mimics what has happened over millions of years naturally, not so great.

Your best bet is to buy secondhand leather and preowned diamonds if you want to avoid all of the potential negative pitfalls of buying new 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's what I thought it meant. Thank you for clarifying :)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yeah I know someone who works for Nike and he has aaaaalways called it Nike (like bike!). Obvs different in different countries though.

The lab grown industry still has its downfalls but the diamond industry as a whole is grim. Definitely agree that buying second hand is sometimes better. But obvs Vic can’t line her pockets if people stop buying the tat she sells!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.