InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't mind Vic showing off her lavish PR gifts, it's just a regular business transaction - the brands' PR departments are sending these to get visibility and Victoria is doing her part as an influencer and giving said visibility. Everyone's doing their job, whatever.

It's not like the companies are choosing between gifting influencers or gifting poor people in need. The money from their marketing budgets would never be put towards helping regular people pay their electricity bills, no matter how lovely that would be. In most cases, if these luxury companies would decide to cut their marketing expenses, it would just mean that even more money is left to the company owners who are rich old white multibillionaire men.

However, I found it super tacky that Vic kept repeating how a brand BOUGHT her this, and people she works with BOUGHT her that, family BOUGHT her this and HUSBAND bought her mugs (lol). She couldn't even pretend it was about GIVING a gift. Her language was all about transactions, just what everyone BOUGHT her with MONEY.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
F3FD79F4-D621-443C-8363-02A7FB15A858.png

✨ manifesting new shorts ✨

her photoshopping skills are trying to give her Hailey Bieber facial features 🙊

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1863221

✨ manifesting new shorts ✨

her photoshopping skills are trying to give her Hailey Bieber facial features 🙊
Why is she begging for new workout gear?! She has enough of it and it just looks like the weights have been sitting for too long and got dusty and a little grimy. Do what the rest of us peasants do and pretreat with a stain remover and throw them in the wash. Or just wash them and continue to wear them because they’re fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ God she’s exhausting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Also, who films a tiktok video, putting on makeup to workout? And she's at home no less! Who's she trying to impress?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she begging for new workout gear?! She has enough of it and it just looks like the weights have been sitting for too long and got dusty and a little grimy. Do what the rest of us peasants do and pretreat with a stain remover and throw them in the wash. Or just wash them and continue to wear them because they’re fine 🤷🏻‍♀️ God she’s exhausting.
And if she is working out at home, who cares if there is a stain? If she is worried about trolls asking why she is wearing ‘dirty clothes’ in Insta shots she can be cleaver about it and say she is being sustainable not throwing out perfectly usable clothing and call out the trolls. Or simply photoshop out the stain:)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
“Gatekeeping”?! Poor choice of words. She isnt any authority on lipsticks or makeup anyway. Wtf.

And it’s a lip pencil, 2 lipsticks and a gloss
Wtf what a thick cakey layer of lip products icky
I love my lip colors (bold, natural etc all) but really less is more.
It’s also the same lip look she’s done for years. Just so happens to be a #ad though 🤣

Reactions: 11
Did she just hear the term gatekeeping recently and thought it was good for ad copy?

It doesn't exactly work well when the subject is bleeping LIPSTICK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I, too, have had meetings today Vic, and yet somehow have managed to refrain from taking a single selfie or making a single social media post about it.

Then again none of them were my 'faves', so maybe that's why.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20230110_225523_Instagram.jpg

All for an AD. How original.☠

Also, why is she in a train? I mean she bought a Taycan EV and a Land Rover, and she doesn't have money to pay for the electric bill for her 2 EVs?

Ah yes. Heaven forbid she doesn’t remind us she has MEETINGS!

… and?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
At this point, I put her on the same level as the Shamwow guy. Except, he has far more personality..
She's nothing more than a paid shill to the highest bidder. No thanks Vic darling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It was a quiet afternoon at work, so I decided to torture myself and watch the latest vlog. It's 40 minutes of her talking about getting motivated to work and manifesting a new Birkin. That's really all it was.
Some "highlights"
- She's going to wake up at 7, workout for an hour 8-9, get ready and then start working at 9:30.
- Apparently, she listened to a podcast and there was a bold statement that exercise doesn't help you lost weight. Like, no tit Sherlock. Nutritionists have been saying that exercise along isn't the road to a healthier fitter lifestyle. It's about balance.
- She's not going to listen to what people are saying about her because she is such a friendly warm welcoming person. (Her words)
Seriously. This is about it. It was 40 minutes of her blathering on about how getting herself motivated while not actually really doing anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh I had to click of that bore of a vlog. I dont care about what you are manifesting and all the motivation crap, thanks.:rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
It was a quiet afternoon at work, so I decided to torture myself and watch the latest vlog. It's 40 minutes of her talking about getting motivated to work and manifesting a new Birkin. That's really all it was.
Some "highlights"
- She's going to wake up at 7, workout for an hour 8-9, get ready and then start working at 9:30.
- Apparently, she listened to a podcast and there was a bold statement that exercise doesn't help you lost weight. Like, no tit Sherlock. Nutritionists have been saying that exercise along isn't the road to a healthier fitter lifestyle. It's about balance.
- She's not going to listen to what people are saying about her because she is such a friendly warm welcoming person. (Her words)
Seriously. This is about it. It was 40 minutes of her blathering on about how getting herself motivated while not actually really doing anything.
Do you think she could manifest herself a personality and some self-awareness?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.