InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our Vic is literally looking like a clown while the other UK girls are organising a giveaway of a LV bag. I thought she was the only UK girl that mattered? 🤭
DE835858-7D5D-45C0-9CAB-B058BD88FE23.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair, it is Men's fashion week, she doesn't really have anything intelligent to add to the conversation... Not that she has anything intelligent to add for women's fashion week either. And Alex is still stuck in his 90s punk phase, so he's clearly not getting an invite.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s dropped 6k followers in last 30 days and that’s been the case for around a year.

She can barely get likes off the 1.3m followers she has. At what point is she going to realise people just don’t care for her content much anymore

Went to watch her dyson headphones thing on TikTok —which it’s super cringe. The comments are about the headphones in general but of course our thin skinned Vicky is butt hurt

Other finds — she’s scared to style a basic striped shirt???? And she bragged about her London meetings — of which she only had two.

Two Meetings is a LIGHT day for the rest of us Vicky. 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven't watched a video of hers in a while but your chat about her latest moan on being disliked made me curious...

In her industry -- if anyone is told bad things about her that person will at least check out some of her content probably and form their own opinion. Most grown adults don't just take a third-party's pov in determining if they like someone or not. So really, if someone doesn't like her it will have very little to do with gossip imo.

But wow. The intensity that came off of her with that babble. She clearly spends A LOT of time thinking about that. Her whole babble in general about how she's soooo happy and in a good place felt like her trying to talk herself into it.

This is one super sad woman who desperately needs therapy.

BECCA -- why aren't you seeing that she gets help???

Reactions: 16
She’s now begging for an oak floating desk (because she can’t seem to find anyone to do it LOL I’m sure the people who did your attic could do it) and an interior designer to source furniture for her Manchester apartment because she’ll have no time to do it herself 🙄

I wonder if she’ll put a free Smeg fridge in the living room of the new apartment too 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s now begging for an oak floating desk (because she can’t seem to find anyone to do it LOL I’m sure the people who did your attic could do it) and an interior designer to source furniture for her Manchester apartment because she’ll have no time to do it herself 🙄

I wonder if she’ll put a free Smeg fridge in the living room of the new apartment too 😂
What office? She had an office in the black void room, then turned it into a photography studio which they then got bored with/never used, then turned it into the void room.

At least she's decided to get someone in to do the second home, she'd only ruin that with her total lack of style, and sense of cohesion and proportion.

• Haha
Who loses sleep over the styling of a basic summer shirt ? You put it away and wait for spring to come around, put on a jean and nice heels. There, no PhD needed. How empty can ones life be.

Also, I'm ticked off by her making a gigantic 1000cal smoothie and pretending that's her standard breakfast ? Either she doesn't drink it all, and what a waste food, or she's lying, as she always does.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Poor Vic. She will never be so big that a football club considers her a special guest
C98C96E1-EFBB-49F7-9306-00261EF13466.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Had a look at the comments on her tik tok and wow she is sensitive isn’t she. She’s been posting again telling people not to direct comments at ‘the happy human in the video’. Wtf. So she asks for opinions then gets pissy because people arent kissing her arse. Why does she keep mentioning she’s positive or happy? Genuinely quite weird to keep mentioning this.

And I also noticed her comment saying Gen Z will love these. She really thinks she can predict trends huh. I remember she wrote that blog post about NFTs and how it was going to revolutionise everything yet they just turned out to be another con and I wouldn’t say they have really taken off In a mainstream sense. I dont think Gen Z would be bothered about these and who wants to be carrying some device to purify air? If the air is dirty we need to fix that.

2EE83598-60DC-49E8-BB6A-2FB9E6F8DFD5.jpeg
5604C380-69B8-44BE-BA09-0D586F442663.jpeg
9EADFE9A-82B6-4FEB-A726-1B21A4FD5202.jpeg
C3EF01E4-D303-47EA-85F5-29C93DB622BB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, her entire mood board is now neutrals because the Edge of Ember mechandizers/marketers are styling her new line among … wait for it … neutrals.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gen Z loves retro — vinyl records, flip phones, real cameras not digital, etc

How is the woman with a “PhD” in retail so thick she doesn’t even know what the market trends are. This is literally… HER JOB!!

Also GenZ is struggling to afford exorbitantly rising rent prices — they’re not going to be racing to pickup bulky, overpriced headphones with a gimmicky air purifier 🤣😆😂

Highly doubt Vicky would buy her own pair of these with her own money too. *yawn*

• Heart
Reactions: 14
nike Is an american Brand and they say it’s pronounced Nik-e

In one of her boring babbles in her latest blog she says vegetables with pronunciation like veg-A-tab-Uls. Is that right? Never heard the word pronounced that way but 🤷🏻‍♀️
Mine and my partner’s parents pronounce it veg-a-tab-uls, they are all from Wigan. But I always thought it was an older generation thing as haven’t really heard anyone round mine and fore’s age use it.

It actually gives me rage when I see her write ‘thankyou’ every single time. I know it’s only a little thing and I don’t know why it annoys me so much but it genuinely makes me want to go set things on fire 😂

Edit - frow not ‘fore’, stupid autocorrect

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Wonder how many of her follows are bots she bought though! She was so desperate to tip over to that 1mil, I’m convinced she helped the numbers on the way…

Wonder how many of her follows are bots she bought though! She was so desperate to tip over to that 1mil, I’m convinced she helped the numbers on the way…
She 100% did. Every time her followers drop to a certain point there's a sudden jump in followers which is entirely unrelated to anything she's done or accounts her posts have been shared on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.