Inthefrow #15 A Northern Bee will sell anything for a Fee!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Laughin247 thanks for all that insight!! It definitely tracks with what we’re able to gleam from what others share v Vicky

Just checked and she did unfollow Tamara. I really bet Tamara doesn’t care. I’m not a huge fan of hers but she does seem to click with others more than Vicky does
If I get any more insight, I’ll def share! I got some insight on other influencers over the years but idk how I feel about sharing the info. Some of it is v personal. Just decided to share the tidbit about Frow since she’s been grinding my nerves lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I confess I didn't watch her vlog where she advertised a moan on social media but...

Victoria: Let's chat!
No One:
Not a Single Soul:

this chick is so out of touch with where marketing is right now. She's clearly bothered her position has been stunted but rather than moaning maybe start reading and researching. That's what we professionals do constantly to stay ahead of the curve. The digital world is always changing and little missy seems unable to keep up and would prefer to whine than learn

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Influencers are the reason social media has changed and it’s the influencers who are constantly complaining social media is changing.

Either get with the program, Vic, or get off the train. But she won’t because she’s gotten so used to her lifestyle being free and/or deeply discounted that she’ll be wringing out every single £ she can for as long as possible, whining the entire time.

She might have a PhD, but she’s obviously not using those research skills to better prepare for these social media shifts.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What I hate the most about influencers like Victoria is that they'll put affiliate links for items that they don't even own - like they'll post a dress/shoes on their stories saying "Super Cute!" with an affiliate link... like why? So they can earn a % from someone else buying the item, when they don't even own it themselves?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Personally, I think Vicky just doesn’t click with audiences.

She doesn’t fit in naturally in the luxe world. She’s not funny. Her personality is pretty boring. She’s emotionally immature and overly sensitive. She’s also completely lost touch with her working class roots that got her an audience to begin with

People are also are TIRED of the ad ad ad affiliate link content influencers started. If there’s personality behind it like with Caro it works okay but it’s all so flat from Miss no personality “I’m editorial” Vicky

My favorite creators are just FUNNY and their natural selves

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Do we think Vic will continue to work with Flannels now that Fraisers (it’s owner) is on its way to acquiring Missguided?!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Personally, I think Vicky just doesn’t click with audiences.

She doesn’t fit in naturally in the luxe world. She’s not funny. Her personality is pretty boring. She’s emotionally immature and overly sensitive. She’s also completely lost touch with her working class roots that got her an audience to begin with

People are also are TIRED of the ad ad ad affiliate link content influencers started. If there’s personality behind it like with Caro it works okay but it’s all so flat from Miss no personality “I’m editorial” Vicky

My favorite creators are just FUNNY and their natural selves
Exactly. Well said! Miss No Personality is as vapid and boring as a loaf of white bread. And, it’s a shame, as at one time she was cute, quirky, and relatable with a bubbly personality. She was fun to watch - refreshing! Apparently, the attempt to become editorial has drained the life out of her. And, unfortunately, she has a much more expensive life to maintain now, along with supporting a boy/man who makes no financial contribution and seems happpiest when he’s tearing her down in some way.

That would drain the personality out of anyone. Sometimes, I actually pity her. She’s got herself trapped on a luxury, 18k gold (plated) hamster wheel, and she can’t get off of it.

Reactions: 14
Do we think Vic will continue to work with Flannels now that Fraisers (it’s owner) is on its way to acquiring Missguided?!
As long as they keep paying her --- she'll probably stick with Flannels. They're her only link to the prada and miu miu looks caro, tamara, xenia, etc. got months prior 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s not doing ANY networking on this trip! She’s basically just treating this like a romantic getaway with her husband, meanwhile all the fashion girls are broadening their audience and reach by appearing in each other’s insta stories. How utterly bizarre she is…
F397D436-3540-427F-9F66-29D3BC406C12.jpeg
D6922B00-896D-4620-8F03-E4DCFF77F0CF.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I can’t believe she’s not doing ANY networking on this trip! She’s basically just treating this like a romantic getaway with her husband, meanwhile all the fashion girls are broadening their audience and reach by appearing in each other’s insta stories. How utterly bizarre she is…View attachment 1311437View attachment 1311438
And she has the audacity to complain when she's treated 'like tit' by the industry! 💀

• Heart
  • Haha
I can’t believe she’s not doing ANY networking on this trip! She’s basically just treating this like a romantic getaway with her husband, meanwhile all the fashion girls are broadening their audience and reach by appearing in each other’s insta stories. How utterly bizarre she is…View attachment 1311437View attachment 1311438
This is so petty but I’m so annoyed that they didn’t angle this photo/photoshop out the man behind her 😂

• Haha
So sad. A content creator that doesn’t make content and her husband doing her job.
A1FBC574-1F39-449D-9379-9E5995976A64.jpeg

F3667E3D-A83E-43AC-B1DB-F12803B27C6B.jpeg

You can’t expect people to engage with your feed if your not giving them anything to engage with. Taking a break from frow watch.. she such a bore, if she losing followers then rightly so.

Girlfriend is paying for a gardener and trying to pass off the yield as because of her hard work LOL. Hi Lidl! Those beds and boxes are such a waste on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Check out social blade of this guy @rahi_chadda she is posing with, he buys 50k followers per day. Wonder how she approves of that?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Check out social blade of this guy @rahi_chadda she is posing with, he buys 50k followers per day. Wonder how she approves of that?
The photo of the two of them looked like a reimagining of American Gothic.

Desperation Gothic, mayhaps?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll let her off for Platty Joobs. Since it went round on the Internet it has made me smile. It.shouldn't but it has.

• Haha
@Laughin247 thanks for all that insight!! It definitely tracks with what we’re able to gleam from what others share v Vicky

Just checked and she did unfollow Tamara. I really bet Tamara doesn’t care. I’m not a huge fan of hers but she does seem to click with others more than Vicky does
Well it all comes full circle doesn't it Vic ?
She's treated Tamara really terribly ... they were friends for a long time until Tamara found out Vic was backbiting about her to their mutual friends.
I remember a trip with Tamara, Vic, Suzie, Amelia, Em Sheldon and Carly Rowena. Every time T vlogged and spoke to the camera, you could see Vic smirking in the background. Think it was Patricia Bright who alerted Tamara.
Tamara had uploaded a pic in a bikini and Vic commented "wow" or something to that effect. T remarked in a vlog about false friends commenting on her IG posts.
And said false friends being caught out for cattiness.
When I posted on TL about T saying this, at the time I did not know PB was the "friend" who had alerted T of Vic's backbiting. The very same night I posted on TL about T talking about a friend's betrayal, PB uploaded an IG story saying "I told you to keep quiet".
Apologies for the waffle lol
But coincidence ??? I think not.

Geez, why do I remember this crap ?? 🥴

He's the male version of Em Sheldon. Gushing OTT comments on every UK influencer's posts make me wanna hurl.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Well it all comes full circle doesn't it Vic ?
She's treated Tamara really terribly ... they were friends for a long time until Tamara found out Vic was backbiting about her to their mutual friends.
I remember a trip with Tamara, Vic, Suzie, Amelia, Em Sheldon and Carly Rowena. Every time T vlogged and spoke to the camera, you could see Vic smirking in the background. Think it was Patricia Bright who alerted Tamara.
Tamara had uploaded a pic in a bikini and Vic commented "wow" or something to that effect. T remarked in a vlog about false friends commenting on her IG posts.
And said false friends being caught out for cattiness.
When I posted on TL about T saying this, at the time I did not know PB was the "friend" who had alerted T of Vic's backbiting. The very same night I posted on TL about T talking about a friend's betrayal, PB uploaded an IG story saying "I told you to keep quiet".
Apologies for the waffle lol
But coincidence ??? I think not.
so sickly sweet vic not always so sweet. Makes sense, for someone who always puts on a bubbly and smiley exterior for the cameras, you’d think she would be able to make a few solid fashion friends. But no, she is determined to be “the brand” and put herself on a pedestal.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.