InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20230113-185739~2.png

She looks like she walked onto a kid's TV set. Loving the clown's trousers and oversized blazer combo, it screams class.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I didn’t know that Vic started a mean girl campaign against Tamara! 😮😮😮 That was fashion suicide. Tamara has her issues (see her thread for deets) but she is well connected in the high fashion industry and gets invited to shows. Vic is an idiot for messing with someone at Tam’s level with top fashion houses (LV, Chanel, etc.).

Completely agree with this. Vic is dressed like a clown and Tamara is at men’s PFW with Gucci!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Unlike the rest of the fashion people who have alrdy been gifted a bag etc from that LV collection a few weeks ago before launch, Vic is only invited at the open to everyone Harrods launch display - and she hyped it again in her tiktok abt how she is meeting the LV team …. So is she invited by Harrods or LV?

She needs to stop with the ill fitting blazer & bra combo, it doesnt look fashionable at all for her.

I'll just leave this here...
View attachment 1880289
Dyson is trolling her. 😆
Her facial expressions & that weird dance jiggle in this clip are all so awkward.
And she looks orangey too, maybe it’s the lighting.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Unlike the rest of the fashion people who have alrdy been gifted a bag etc from that LV collection a few weeks ago before launch, Vic is only invited at the open to everyone Harrods launch display - and she hyped it again in her tiktok abt how she is meeting the LV team …. So is she invited by Harrods or LV?

She needs to stop with the ill fitting blazer & bra combo, it doesnt look fashionable at all for her.

Dyson is trolling her. 😆
Her facial expressions & that weird dance jiggle in this clip are all so awkward.
And she looks orangey too, maybe it’s the lighting.
Her skin matches her Darth Vader/football helmet mask headphones 😂😂😂

View attachment 1880239
She looks like she walked onto a kid's TV set. Loving the clown's trousers and oversized blazer combo, it screams class.
80s/90s Canadian kids will get this reference 😭

Only Vic could take a famous artist’s collab and turn it into this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I'll just leave this here...
View attachment 1880289
She says she got to try then first but that’s a lie. People have been trying/wearing them in New York etc.

This is what annoys me about her. She has to be the first In Everything or the only one. It’s so infuriating and makes her so unlikeable! Comes across so egotistical and not genuine!

She says she got to try then first but that’s a lie. People have been trying/wearing them in New York etc.

This is what annoys me about her. She has to be the first In Everything or the only one. It’s so infuriating and makes her so unlikeable! Comes across so egotistical and not genuine!
She thinks she is the Queen of Content. That’s her energy lol.

I can always predict what she's going to say, depending on what she's selling. If it's tech, it's innovative and a gamechanger. If it's perfume, it's dreamy and her favourite, if it's clothes, shoes etc. it's the dream, luxurious, premium and beaut (spelling?🤷). And I'll be the first person to admit that there are words in my vocab that I definitely use. But when you use the same 5 words to describe EVERY product you're selling, it shows a lack of creativity and laziness. Vic is more quantity over quality instead of vice versa!
Might have to play Vic bingo during her next video based off her vocab!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It is Nike like Bike as I know people who work in the brand.
It's the name of the Greek goddess of victory, which is prounced Ni-key.

Brits tend to pronounce it as nike, but the brand chairman has confirmed it's pronounced the same as its namesake.

• Heart
Lol, why does Vicky look like she’s on the set of BBC children in need??

1673689878241.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oof the comments on her Dyson headphones TT 😂 And she’s in there replying sweetly to snarky comments. She sounds SO out of touch. Doesn’t bother putting the price either. Funny that. And those are WAY too big to travel in. The case itself would be classified as hand luggage.

• Haha
Can anyone explain to me how this isn't an advertisamundo given she is a Dyson ambassador?
Screenshot_20230114_135510_Instagram.jpg

ETA:
Relevant guidance:
Screenshot_20230114_140206_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230114_140303_Chrome.jpg

Also, I seem to recall that when these were first announced that people were explaining why this is about the worst idea for Covid because essentially they end up blowing more virus straight at your face. I think maybe the filter doesn't actually filter that out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Fashion girls are in Milan right now, but she's right in the middle of Dyson ADs, and only managed to get an invite of a collection that was released already! ☠

• Haha
Fashion girls are in Milan right now, but she's right in the middle of Dyson ADs, and only managed to get an invite of a collection that was released already! ☠
And she is still posting the LV stuff, to impress them so she might someday be invited to PAREEEE for LV!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Vic not manifest being at Fashion Week? Thought she and “her team” are very on it with fantastic work plans for the year? Truth is she isnt the fashion IT girl she thinks she is, all that fluffy manifesting isnt going to make it happen.. she can make another 100 reels getting dressed in bra+ blazer+ pants and write another 100 captions filled with linguistic faux pas…that we can all see happening for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don’t pronounce the e at the end, so in fairness she is right that Nike rhymes with Bike.
nike Is an american Brand and they say it’s pronounced Nik-e

In one of her boring babbles in her latest blog she says vegetables with pronunciation like veg-A-tab-Uls. Is that right? Never heard the word pronounced that way but 🤷🏻‍♀️

She thinks she is the Queen of Content. That’s her energy lol.
She is such a weird person. So vapid and always spinning her wheels in place to make us think she’s this aspirational girl boss — but she is one of the most insecure and pathetic people on the internet. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did Vic not manifest being at Fashion Week? Thought she and “her team” are very on it with fantastic work plans for the year? Truth is she isnt the fashion IT girl she thinks she is, all that fluffy manifesting isnt going to make it happen.. she can make another 100 reels getting dressed in bra+ blazer+ pants and write another 100 captions filled with linguistic faux pas…that we can all see happening for sure.
And then she's gonna say she's busy that she wasn't able to attend any MFW show! But when she gets invited to one, she fucks herself so much that she blames traffic for not making it on time!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.