InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1871373

All for an AD. How original.☠

Also, why is she in a train? I mean she bought a Taycan EV and a Land Rover, and she doesn't have money to pay for the electric bill for her 2 EVs?
I often wondered that too, 2 cars and she is taking a train and being late everywhere (not the train’s fault more like she just can’t ever be ready early enough due to her strip show in the attic every time she gets dressed).

Maybe she isnt used to city driving and parking. That could be real if she only knows driving along quiet countryside. Or doesnt want to pay for city parking fees etc

Ah yes. Heaven forbid she doesn’t remind us she has MEETINGS!

… and?

Btw her hair looks like HAY

Reactions: 9
I often wondered that too, 2 cars and she is taking a train and being late everywhere (not the train’s fault more like she just can’t ever be ready early enough due to her strip show in the attic every time she gets dressed).

Maybe she isnt used to city driving and parking. That could be real if she only knows driving along quiet countryside. Or doesnt want to pay for city parking fees etc
It just opens the reality that everything Victoria does and purchases is for show. Us peasants actually compute for things, especially big purchases like cars. We calculate payments on lease, gas, maintenance etc.

I mean Vic moaned on ig that she had to pay for the maintenance of her Range Rover! 😭 🎻🎻🎻

Reactions: 10
Guys, I am seriously lost. How does this "manifesting" thing work? Like, can you manifest something you can buy? Or something material? Or is it intended to be more spiritual? Because I thought manifesting was more like "calm", "no anxiety", "productivity" and all those things

Reactions: 12

Btw her hair looks like HAY
I don't see anything wrong with her getting the train tbh. She clearly has concerns about the environment (sadly just on a surface level though!) and using public transport is a far better and more considerate option than driving somewhere, even if her cars are electric they still use more energy than public transport.

It’s just a shame her environmental concerns don’t stretch as far as her addressing her main contributions to the state the planet is in. Her constant pressuring people in to endless consumerism has a lot to answer for. I find it so strange that they publicly take this stance because of how easy it will be to look back on what people did and didn’t do.

I’d far rather look back and know I was someone who actually fought to address the climate emergency than be someone who made a career out of fuelling it and making people feel tit about themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lol at the ‘manifesting’ vision board. Manifesting isn’t just a shopping list if everything you’re going to purchase for the year. I could ‘manifest’ my weekly Tesco shop if that were the case! If you can just buy it you don’t need to manifest it!! Lord these influencers take things that are hot topic and spout crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Am I the only one thinking wtf was that random 80s / 90s beat that suddenly broke out at 2.14? I felt like it was about to become an episode of Londons Burning (if you know you know 😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow the latest vlog. I knew she was insecure and needy but good grief. Most people with a healthy mindset can accept that not every single person will know what kind of a person they are, and on the occasion that others might have formed a negative opinion of them, most people just shrug it off and know that in the future they'll get a chance to redeem themselves. It's such a weird complaint for her to have. It's also typically narcissistic, she feels such a deep discomfort at the thought of someone thinking negatively of her that it affects her to such a degree. Most people can let stuff go, but then again most people aren't narcissists.

"We all know what women can be like..." Such a disgusting comment from her, she should be ashamed of that. In saying that comment, she's being just like the women who (in her eyes) are so hateful and mean.

She needs to get a new career and get off social media if she can't take the fact that there are some people on the earth who don't have a high opinion of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Wow the latest vlog. I knew she was insecure and needy but good grief. Most people with a healthy mindset can accept that not every single person will know what kind of a person they are, and on the occasion that others might have formed a negative opinion of them, most people just shrug it off and know that in the future they'll get a chance to redeem themselves. It's such a weird complaint for her to have. It's also typically narcissistic, she feels such a deep discomfort at the thought of someone thinking negatively of her that it affects her to such a degree. Most people can let stuff go, but then again most people aren't narcissists.

"We all know what women can be like..." Such a disgusting comment from her, she should be ashamed of that. In saying that comment, she's being just like the women who (in her eyes) are so hateful and mean.

She needs to get a new career and get off social media if she can't take the fact that there are some people on the earth who don't have a high opinion of her.
Lol the reason why I’ll give Vic this vlog is because I’m pretty sure she’s low key (or even the opposite of low key) shading Lydiot’s latest where she basically gaslights the world and says she cares nothing for what the plebs under her feet have to say about her toxic behavior.

What all these women need to understand is that no one thinks about them that much.

Reactions: 15

She’s been drinking way too much of her own Kool-Aid! “We all know what women can be like”. This coming from a woman who instantly deletes any unfavorable posts and then blocks the poster? Come on, Vic, get off your holier than thou pedestal. No one is buying it, hun.

You almost have to feel sorry for her, though. She has so little self esteem, and unfortunately, no amount of ill-fitting coats or Birkin bags are going to supply that. Maybe she can “manifest” some though!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She’s been drinking way too much of her own Kool-Aid! “We all know what women can be like”. This coming from a woman who instantly deletes any unfavorable posts and then blocks the poster? Come on, Vic, get off your holier than thou pedestal. No one is buying it, hun.

You almost have to feel sorry for her, though. She has so little self esteem, and unfortunately, no amount of ill-fitting coats or Birkin bags are going to supply that. Maybe she can “manifest” some though!
She really didn't think twice about alienating and offending the majority of her audience by making such a sweeping negative generalisation. But whatever, I agree she must be so unhappy, and no amount of free stuff and adoration in her comment section seems to make any difference to that desperate thirst for constant approval and admiration. How can she not see how abnormal and dysfunctional that is to feel that way? She needs a therapist.

Reactions: 15
Don't know about any of you but did you pick up on her say when she was doing makeup end of vlog one of her goals is to maintain her relationship..? She was previously saying how obsessed with her husband she is, feel like something is very off here.

Reactions: 13
I watched the vlog on double speed and the words that kept getting said over and over were efficiency, planning, strategy, productivity.
She sounded like a robot. Surely the perk of being an influencer is creativity and being able to go with the flow a bit. Especially in fashion.
She’s so uptight and working is like her identity (assume the creativity comes from Alex) so all she’s focuses is on is being seen to be busy. Throughout the vlog she just came over a miserable work bore and any attempt at being happy and smiley was fake.
The rant at the end re other women and people that tell other people she’s not nice was hilarious. She kept saying she gives out energy and she’s a warm cuddly person. Wtf. I get the opposite vibe. Why is she obsessed with what people think about her? And has she ever thought the other person/ people might be speaking a grain of truth that she isn’t nice? There comes a point when someone is that paranoid about their reputation that it makes me think it’s true and she just can’t handle that.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just watched her last vlog. How can someone with a PhD in Fashion not now what is High Jewellery? She said that her new Edge of Ember collection is HIGH JEWELLERY when its lab grown diamond collection made in a factory. High jewellery only applies to one of pieces, so one necklace made with a certain stone, not produced in more than that one piece that includes extremely fine and rare gem stones.
She probably meant fine jewellery but the fact that she doesn't know the difference yet pretends she is designing it is mind boggling.

Also watched that part when she says it bothers her what other people say about her. That's interesting considering we here found out she gathered a little group of girls, Josie, Lydia, Leonie Hanne, Suzie, Em Shelx and Patricia Bright to talk badly about Tamara, then it came out that Patricia or Em Shelx told Tamara that Victoria was badmouthing her and purposely excluded her while pretending to be her friend. We all know who the mean girl is after all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Just watched her last vlog. How can someone with a PhD in Fashion not now what is High Jewellery? She said that her new Edge of Ember collection is HIGH JEWELLERY when its lab grown diamond collection made in a factory. High jewellery only applies to one of pieces, so one necklace made with a certain stone, not produced in more than that one piece that includes extremely fine and rare gem stones.
She probably meant fine jewellery but the fact that she doesn't know the difference yet pretends she is designing it is mind boggling.

Also watched that part when she says it bothers her what other people say about her. That's interesting considering we here found out she gathered a little group of girls, Josie, Lydia, Leonie Hanne, Suzie, Em Shelx and Patricia Bright to talk badly about Tamara, then it came out that Patricia or Em Shelx told Tamara that Victoria was badmouthing her and purposely excluded her while pretending to be her friend. We all know who the mean girl is after all.
I didn’t know that Vic started a mean girl campaign against Tamara! 😮😮😮 That was fashion suicide. Tamara has her issues (see her thread for deets) but she is well connected in the high fashion industry and gets invited to shows. Vic is an idiot for messing with someone at Tam’s level with top fashion houses (LV, Chanel, etc.).

Reactions: 11
Her 'I don't care what people think of me' spiral was insane.

Talk about narcissistic. Victoria, hun, no one cares. You're a perfume seller - calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.