InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the latest flog... my goodness.

She got a candle which was £550 from Dior and a bottle of Hennessy Paradis which was over £1000 amongst ££££££'s of other tit

Funny she went to collect her new car and couldn't take it home as Porsche's payment system was down, couldn't have happened to more deserving person 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

She got a candle which was £550 from Dior and a bottle of Hennessy Paradis which was over £1000 amongst ££££££'s of other tit

Funny she went to collect her new car and couldn't take it home as Porsche's payment system was down, couldn't have happened to more deserving person 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
Maybe Porsche UK saw this thread, and was like: nope, let’s just offer Sophie Shohet another GT3 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand wrapping a non-Dior gift with Dior ribbon and using a Dior gift bag?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I read the transcript, I can't deal with the squealing and don't want to give her ad revenue. But highlights were:
- 20 minutes of gushing over PR products and how incredible they are and then mentioning a gift of an art set from Rebecca that was really sweet. I don't know how it came across on the video but in the transcript the difference in language was stark:
- like as has been mentioned, wrapping gifts for family and friends in Dior ribbons. I'm not even into labels but if something comes in a Dior ribbon, I expect a Dior gift. Vic is being super cheap under the pretence of being sustainable, which might be OK, if she hadn't spent 20 minutes describing a load of expensive crap that was gifted to her;
- Alex got her six mugs and a card wallet for Christmas, which she cried over. Totally reasonable and nice gift, but again, she spent 20 minutes going through gifted stuff and gushing over it!
- deciding to call the Porsche, Porsche, of course;
- confirmation they had a Land Rover before;
- apparently some of the many friends rhey invited to the Deanshanger black tie do of the year are sadly out of the country, will struggle to get there, are away or washing their hair that night.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
To end the tone deaf year with one last completely tone deaf vlog. The absurd amount of 'treats' and 'kindly gifted' and trips shes gotten this year then ending with an explosion of the same. Bravo girl, more labeled items to add to your hoard.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
So out of touch. All the other fashion girls are posting about the people that helped them this year along with their achievements - makes them seem human.

also, come to think about it. To my knowledge, non of the IT girls brag/boost so much about gifted items across multiple channels. They do one thank you if anything and move on!

Reactions: 13
My favourite was how she said the Hennessy Paradis was something "you wouldn't buy yourself." Girl, your entire life is something you wouldn't buy yourself as evidenced by the table covered in gifts. How much of that stuff is gonna end up on dpop or given to a family member before January is done.
And don't get me started on how the money she makes from selling her crap is going to Charities. That's the LEAST you can do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Haven’t watched the vlog but sounds the usual boasting and vulgar displays of freebies.

When I watch Leonie Hannes stories it’s obvious she gets gifted alot of stuff including bags, shoes, accessories and beauty stuff. But you don’t see her going on about it, it’s just a simple acknowledgment to the brand and then use for content. I mean audiences are savvy now. We know influencers get gifted practically everything they own. But there’s nothing worse than an influencer bragging about it and going on and on.

Reactions: 9
My favourite was how she said the Hennessy Paradis was something "you wouldn't buy yourself." Girl, your entire life is something you wouldn't buy yourself as evidenced by the table covered in gifts. How much of that stuff is gonna end up on dpop or given to a family member before January is done.
And don't get me started on how the money she makes from selling her crap is going to Charities. That's the LEAST you can do.
Does she even drink Hennessy?! What a bleeping waste of a desirable gift.

I think she’s one of the worst for boasting about her perceived accomplishments. Girl, you did what you’re supposed to do: you sold more tit to people who don’t need it…and did campaigns for every single fragrance release. No high end EV will absolve you from your “career” as a salesperson in an industry that ruins environments and lives. Get back to me when you make an actual difference. And selling your free tit and donating the money to charity isn’t the flex you think it is (despite what the Lidl thread people think).

• Heart
Reactions: 17
<Happy New Year> ♥

When she was going to share what she was gifted, I immed zoom thru that segment cos it’s quite useless to watch (even among a whole useless 40min vid lol).

How lame is it that she can blah blah so much abt the new car that she still hasnt gotten it back home yet? Why is it such a stupid struggle even though it’s already in the works since Jan 22?

The Dior cardholder that her son bought her is not even that nice and she started crying even tho it is something that she comes to expect? Is it very hard for her to believe her son, I mean - husband who is on her payroll bought her a Dior purse?

The whole video, something is so off with her mouth, the way she talks, dry matte nude lips… quite distracting.

The way she explained how it is extra important to help the less fortunate esp in Jan is so ????? If thats the case I hope she has alrdy written the cheque for £20k as she promised instead of waiting til all her free bags are sold to send the money to charity.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also did anyone caught the part she said she is “obsessed with my husband at the moment” like he is some YSL BLAZER or Jimmy Choo heels she is “kindly gifted” 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Why does she call Boe her “baby dog”? He’s not a puppy, he’s an adult dog now. She may not want kids but she’s happy to call the dog her offspring and her baby, it’s strange.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Why does she call Boe her “baby dog”? He’s not a puppy, he’s an adult dog now. She may not want kids but she’s happy to call the dog her offspring and her baby, it’s strange.
Yup, that’s the strangest part for me too. That she goes on and on about not wanting kids but constantly refers to her pet as her child…why?

Reactions: 11
If I received a Dior gift bag, with a present inside wrapped in Dior ribbon, I would expect a Dior gift to be inside - wouldn’t most people? (Not expect a Dior gift as such but if it’s in a brand bag and wrapped with brand ribbon you’d expect said brand to be the gift)

Imagine someone’s face when you hand them a Dior bag…… their eyes lights up…… they peak inside…… oooo it’s wrapped with Dior ribbon….. OMG what have you bought me…… oooo I can’t believe this (as someone who would never normally be gifted such items)…. Wow Vic I’m so excited…….. opens present. Some re-gifted chocolates, regifted skincare she won’t use and whatever else she’s received, doesn’t want and can pass off as a gift to someone else!

The ‘I’m obsessed with my husband’ comment. Very strange. Feels like she’s making up for something, he’s compromised on something (perhaps kids) she’s got her way and now going OTT with affection and buying him the new car.

Absolutely no way she drinks or would like cognac, what a waste in her - and lastly she gets a Dior card holder right after showing the Holland Cooper card holder she will clearly never use, along with the trainers and that weird smelling bag. She will never wear or use these. Why not do giveaways, or donate these items to people who will truly cherish them, who will never be able to afford luxury items. I would, I would feel so selfish hoarding all this stuff.

Reactions: 22
The PR gifts part of the vlog was absolutely disgusting. A whole table filled with thousands of pounds of products, that she showed for about 2 seconds and said how amazing they were but then just moved onto the next designer item.

She reckons they sent each company a gift a while back for Christmas - such bullshit.

Reactions: 13

Chortle chortle!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Cardholders though, what a pointless thing in 2023 when everyone just uses Apple or android pay 🤷🏼‍♀️

I cannot help but think constantly labelling themselves “mum & dad” because they have a dog is pretty punchy when her husband (not brother) has had to compromise on becoming a father because she’s decided it’s not what she wants (let’s wait on that one because when the perfume ads eventually dry up she’ll probably change her mind so she can move into a new lane to monetise).

Claiming she’s obsessed with him is probably to try and make us think they have some kind of banging sex life when he just hides in his man cave from away from her most of the time and edits her videos a week later than everyone else on the same comped trip.

• Haha
Cardholders though, what a pointless thing in 2023 when everyone just uses Apple or android pay 🤷🏼‍♀️

I cannot help but think constantly labelling themselves “mum & dad” because they have a dog is pretty punchy when her husband (not brother) has had to compromise on becoming a father because she’s decided it’s not what she wants (let’s wait on that one because when the perfume ads eventually dry up she’ll probably change her mind so she can move into a new lane to monetise).

Claiming she’s obsessed with him is probably to try and make us think they have some kind of banging sex life when he just hides in his man cave from away from her most of the time and edits her videos a week later than everyone else on the same comped trip.
They really are just legally bound roommates 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she's so adamant about being child free it's weird to use the language of parenthood (mum, dad, baby) for her pet. She could normalise having a pet WITHOUT referring to it as child substitute. It's a whole different relationship that deserves its own vocabulary and respect. Also this whole 'I'm obsessed ' and have fallen even deeper in love with my husband is 🤑. Tell him privately then, not random strangers on the Internet. I don't feel the need to tell anyone who is not my husband how I feel about him.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Saying she’s obsessed with him makes her sound creepy and controlling to me. I always think people that make massive declarations of love on social media are often the ones with the biggest relationship issues as well. If you’re happy you don’t need to convince anyone else.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.