Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Her son going on and on about his love for Manchester, when he's the one that bullied her to move to the country "to raise their kids". Make it make sense.

Reactions: 23

Azibi

Just watching the latest flog... my goodness.

She got a candle which was £550 from Dior and a bottle of Hennessy Paradis which was over £1000 amongst ££££££'s of other shit

Funny she went to collect her new car and couldn't take it home as Porsche's payment system was down, couldn't have happened to more deserving person 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
She “manifested” that Birkin, by calling them up, telling them what she wanted, going there and choosing between two alternatives and paying for it. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow the latest vlog. I knew she was insecure and needy but good grief. Most people with a healthy mindset can accept that not every single person will know what kind of a person they are, and on the occasion that others might have formed a negative opinion of them, most people just shrug it off and know that in the future they'll get a chance to redeem themselves. It's such a weird complaint for her to have. It's also typically narcissistic, she feels such a deep discomfort at the thought of someone thinking negatively of her that it affects her to such a degree. Most people can let stuff go, but then again most people aren't narcissists.

"We all know what women can be like..." Such a disgusting comment from her, she should be ashamed of that. In saying that comment, she's being just like the women who (in her eyes) are so hateful and mean.

She needs to get a new career and get off social media if she can't take the fact that there are some people on the earth who don't have a high opinion of her.

• Heart

Sounimpressed

Chatty Member
And using the word "'family' is pathetic. 'My Jimmy Choo family' - no they're businesses who are all about making money and exploiting people. Family is not the correct word in this situation.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Ciri

Chatty Member
"I am unaffected by others" but i block them and delete their messages when they call out my bullshit
"I am not here to impress ..." says the twat who show off / brag every single gift she received

She is so full of 💩

• Heart
  • Haha

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Lol at the ‘manifesting’ vision board. Manifesting isn’t just a shopping list if everything you’re going to purchase for the year. I could ‘manifest’ my weekly Tesco shop if that were the case! If you can just buy it you don’t need to manifest it!! Lord these influencers take things that are hot topic and spout crap.

• Haha
  • Heart

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
I kinda hate a lot of recent comments on other threads along the lines of “there’s a cost of living crisis I can’t believe this person is shopping/going on holiday ect”, because people are still doing that and it’s not exclusive to influencers so people shouldn’t stop living. But a video of hers popped up in my feed of her Xmas presents and it’s truly one of the worst displays of consumerism and vanity I’ve ever seen. Sharing thousands upon thousands of pounds of free stuff that she won’t even use, even down to the huge block of parmesan, unless they’re opening an Italian restaurant most of it will go off before they can eat it. Dressing it up by saying how thoughtful and beautiful the present is doesn’t detract from someone who’s already incredibly wealthy being sent that much stuff and showing it off. I don’t think many people are oblivious to it and I quite like seeing some of the PR stuff people get, but jeez reign it in a bit and read the room.
I’m someone who does get annoyed at influencers posting their shopping hauls and holidays in the current climate. To me it’s totally different to when I see friends and family post about that stuff because I know full well that my friends and family paid for it from working hard via an honest means. Influencers on the other hand- we have all literally funded their lifestyles through our views, likes, comments, aff links etc. So when I see them still posting their shopping and holidays when me and most people I know are having to cut back on really basic amenities then yeah I do get annoyed. You’re right that people shouldn’t stop living, but influencers who only have their lifestyles because we gave it to them should (in my opinion) be more sensitive and considerate given the current economic climate and the huge struggles that many are now facing.

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
It was going well until she placed the skirt. Also, Mugler loves showing off female bodies. His design style is sexual fetishism.

Miley Cyrus exhibits the Mugler woman effortlessly.

The fact that she doesnt know Mugler's design ethos is just mind boggling. No one wears a freaking blazer, shorts, and sparkling boots under a Mugler bodysuit! Also, Mugler is not everyday fashion! ☠

Mugler bodysuits are best left with Louboutin's dominatrix heels. 😭😭

Also the comments are sending me:

"Mugler is not really appropriate."

"Looks like reg tights"

Also, she's so defensive when people give her constructive feedback! She only listens to herself and Alex alone!
So true! I’m continuously infatuated with Dua Lipa’s Mugler stage looks too. I just can’t get over how beautifully they fit her.

If Vic had to wear something over the bodysuit, she should’ve gone for a very basic black mini skirt. The shorts just look so stupid and don’t even pretend to go with the whole look. Also, she’s happy to prance around in her bra and underwear, but turns into a total prude in a Mugler. Make it make sense.

And not wanting to wear a sheer bodysuit the way it’s meant to be worn by the designer whose party you’re attending because you’re taking the train?! It’s called wearing a long coat, Vic. Surely, SURELY, you have a suitable coat in your attic if forgotten clothes. Or just hire a goddamn car.

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
If I received a Dior gift bag, with a present inside wrapped in Dior ribbon, I would expect a Dior gift to be inside - wouldn’t most people? (Not expect a Dior gift as such but if it’s in a brand bag and wrapped with brand ribbon you’d expect said brand to be the gift)

Imagine someone’s face when you hand them a Dior bag…… their eyes lights up…… they peak inside…… oooo it’s wrapped with Dior ribbon….. OMG what have you bought me…… oooo I can’t believe this (as someone who would never normally be gifted such items)…. Wow Vic I’m so excited…….. opens present. Some re-gifted chocolates, regifted skincare she won’t use and whatever else she’s received, doesn’t want and can pass off as a gift to someone else!

The ‘I’m obsessed with my husband’ comment. Very strange. Feels like she’s making up for something, he’s compromised on something (perhaps kids) she’s got her way and now going OTT with affection and buying him the new car.

Absolutely no way she drinks or would like cognac, what a waste in her - and lastly she gets a Dior card holder right after showing the Holland Cooper card holder she will clearly never use, along with the trainers and that weird smelling bag. She will never wear or use these. Why not do giveaways, or donate these items to people who will truly cherish them, who will never be able to afford luxury items. I would, I would feel so selfish hoarding all this stuff.

RaeCop

I can always predict what she's going to say, depending on what she's selling. If it's tech, it's innovative and a gamechanger. If it's perfume, it's dreamy and her favourite, if it's clothes, shoes etc. it's the dream, luxurious, premium and beaut (spelling?🤷). And I'll be the first person to admit that there are words in my vocab that I definitely use. But when you use the same 5 words to describe EVERY product you're selling, it shows a lack of creativity and laziness. Vic is more quantity over quality instead of vice versa!
Might have to play Vic bingo during her next video based off her vocab!

• Haha

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Two mortgages? Either she's richer than we think or they really are idiots
Alex stated that they are selling their house. So maybe not on the market yet but soon.

I think they both suffer of destination addiction. They're both miserable and the next thing will always be "the next best thing EVER and exactly what they needed and envision". Then the excitement will fizzle out, press repeat.

Reactions: 21

RaeCop

I’m sure sustainable Vic picked the theme cause she has lots of outfits already in her wardrobe she can wear, right? She’s not going to buy new clothes just for the one night.
I mean... She didn't BUY a new outfit. She has a new outfit, she definitely didn't BUY it. 🙄

• Haha

Megansnarkle

VIP Member
I can't wait to see how much money they lose on that house. Because even if they make about what they bought it for, they've spent a fortune on the hideous interior (notwithstanding the freebies). It's a much tougher market now than it was when they bought. I wouldn't be surprised if it sat on the market for a while. It's not on a direct train line to London so no good for commuters, it's not a country pile and it isn't close enough to Oxford or the Cotswolds for those who are priced out there. Interest rates won't make a mortgage of any size on it attractive. I just don't see who their market is.

ETA. It doesn't really matter where they go, her life is still going to be as empty. I think the north is a mistake for them. Closer to London would have been better but you can't reason with stupid.

• Heart
  • Haha