InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That event she hosted looked empty and she’s not said much about it so assume it wasn’t a sell out

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fashion girls traveling the world, dressing in couture for the shows and Vic is off to Daylesford with Land Rover. I mean... I'd love a car company to send me their luxury vehicles too, but she's supposed to be a beauty and fashion influencer, not a car influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she start every video in her underwear or a bodysuit! She’s so far removed from the down to earth girl from Wigan that she used to be. She comes across as so self obsessed and vain. Try and be humble Vic!

Reactions: 10
A04CB970-6A8A-4FB4-88A5-F4D024863D24.jpeg

why isnt Vic the flowerbomb poster girl a friend of the house and invited to the VR couture 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Esp since she went on and on about the couture dress she got to wear for the Ad but she isnt front row at the actual couture show.
Pretty sure if they paid and fly her out just for VR she wld have gone and made a huge fuss about it (vlog title “Manifesting Paris Couture Week” and cue YT shorts or reels of her dressing up in her bra….but no such invite at all, so much for manifesting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1913253

why isnt Vic the flowerbomb poster girl a friend of the house and invited to the VR couture 😂
May I play the devil’s advocate here but what if she was actually invited? And she went emailing all the nice hotels in Paris, for a free stay, but no one was interested, so she shut her mouth instead.

And one thing, I was in the US to visit family, and I was shook to see Vic’s flowerball ad on HGTV! So luxe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's kind of nice for her to donate but I'm not patting her on the back for it.

Her donation was from selling bag worth thousands that she received for free. It's actually illegal to profit off of PR freebies (not that that has stopped her before) so the charitable donation is really the only way to for her to go. So largely -- the money donated is from her followers, not her... however she'll receive the tax write-off.
In which country is it illegal to profit off of PR freebies? That's certainly not the case in the US, and I hadn't heard of that before for the UK...

Btw, the last thing I want to do is defend Vic in any way, but I don't think she's in the wrong here at all.

I don't understand the viewpoint that Vic donated her subscriber's money and not her own. Any money paid for the bags belonged to Vic, and she then used it to make a donation. Gifted or not, the bags were hers to do what she wanted. As an example, let's say you sold a gift given to you by your ex - what do you think should happen to the money gained from the sale? If you decided to donate it, would you say that your ex made the donation or did you? Lastly, PR gifts are often considered as payment if they are either part of a campaign or sent to an influencer that has an ongoing commitment to work with the brand. In the US at least, these gifts are supposed to be reported on taxes as income (how often that actually happens though, I have no idea).

Reactions: 7
When she wore the YSL blazer with the cropped sleeves, and the seater sleeves sticking out
I lost it
How is that a style or look watever? It looks so stupid that blazer is so frumpy I dont care if its YSL

and obvs she wore the bra at the start for show because that bra clearly wasnt under this knit top!!

she is such a dumb boring woman
610698A8-C86F-42FE-9013-E3647CFC2F9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In which country is it illegal to profit off of PR freebies? That's certainly not the case in the US, and I hadn't heard of that before for the UK...
As long as you declare any income in your tax return, it's fine to sell PR products here in the UK.

Reactions: 3
Why does she start every video in her underwear or a bodysuit! She’s so far removed from the down to earth girl from Wigan that she used to be. She comes across as so self obsessed and vain. Try and be humble Vic!
Unfortunately she gets more views and clicks for TikTok's, Shorts and IG posts etc. when she is in her underwear or otherwise showing skin. She sees the statistics and produces more of the same content that's getting the most views.

This is why we see more and more of the same half naked content on social media, all fitness influencers become butt influencers and many even take the Only Fans route. Money.

Boring boring boring Vic’s picking up an Hermès. It’ll be “the dream” while also being the dregs that all the other women said no to when they were offered it.

Reactions: 6
Boring boring boring Vic’s picking up an Hermès. It’ll be “the dream” while also being the dregs that all the other women said no to when they were offered it.
This is probably the REAL reason for her selling off all those PR gifted bags!

And, her little buddy, Amelia, was flaunting a new black Birkin 30 on her IG this past week. Took it on her free trip to the Maldives, of all places, along with the new (to her) plastic see-through Chanel. These twits really make me laugh!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
This is probably the REAL reason for her selling off all those PR gifted bags!

And, her little buddy, Amelia, was flaunting a new black Birkin 30 on her IG this past week. Took it on her free trip to the Maldives, of all places, along with the new (to her) plastic see-through Chanel. These twits really make me laugh!
You’re probably right! That 20k to charity was her way of virtue signaling before picking up yet another ✨DrEaM✨ bag.

I was in Chelmsford today and saw a woman coming out of Primark in a full Holland Cooper tracksuit with a cigarette hanging out of her mouth. Looked classy af

• Haha
Reactions: 24
"I have a PhD..." ; "Back when I got my PhD..." ; "I was a fashion marketing lecturer..."

Stop, you illiterate twit. All of your Instagram captions have grammatical errors.

You DO NOT have a PhD. You have an "honorary" PhD (Taylor Swift, who only has a high school diploma, has one of those!). You also were not a "lecturer." You were a GUEST speaker, if anything. I love how she also mentions she's "married," as if having an MRS is a degree too.

People with actual PhDs don't make YouTube shorts on the fact that they have PhDs, because they're usually busy at their real jobs.

Ugh, she NEEDS to be canceled already.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.