InTheFrow #17 Husband and Baby in toe, no one's interested in the bras you show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s so bad at her job. How hard is it to take the underground in London?
82A9611F-9682-4253-8DA1-DF57A60BD3A3.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
So funny how she always blames traffic but it’s actually her poor planning and lack of preparedness for being late. Embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So funny how she always blames traffic but it’s actually her poor planning and lack of preparedness for being late. Embarrassing.
She was probably filming for TT with her one and only sexy underwear

IMO, being late is not an excuse. You make time, if I know I have a client meeting, I allow myself enough time to get there. She didn’t learn this during her PHD year?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was probably filming for TT with her one and only sexy underwear

IMO, being late is not an excuse. You make time, if I know I have a client meeting, I allow myself enough time to get there. She didn’t learn this during her PHD year?
And let’s be real, if she had pre-planned and took into account the strike, she would’ve called up one of the many hotels who seem to gift her stays every time she’s in London and gotten a room 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I could see maybe someone who's never been to a city like London not understanding how commuting works and leaving enough time to get somewhere but sorry princess.

Vicky, you lived in London. You know this.

Don't blame others for your poor time management skill.

Also please stop hyping that you have meetings - we all have meetings. I'm all over nyc everyday and can't think of any reason I'd share to a decreasing 1.3. million people that I had a couple meetings.

BIG WHOOP

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think it shows how incredibly ungrateful she is at the opportunities that come her way. I can imagine any fan of Dior (I mean like an actual one who spends their own money, not gets given a gifted lippy every now and then) would be absolutely over the moon to be invited here for the opening but nah not Vic, she can’t be arsed to get an earlier train to make up for the tube strike

Reactions: 14
Exactly! Who actually brings their eyeshadow out with them to touch up? You know that the packaging is going to get dinged up and start looking pretty grungy the first time you put it in your purse. And traveling with those would be a nightmare. I'd much rather be able to create a palette of 4ish colours that I can customise. But then CH wants to be different, even if different is impractical and tacky.
And just more plastic packaging that can’t be recycled (they might put on the symbol, but not all councils/countries can recycle this packaging).

She’s so bad at her job. How hard is it to take the underground in London?View attachment 1721810
The Knightsbridge tube station is literally outside!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think it shows how incredibly ungrateful she is at the opportunities that come her way. I can imagine any fan of Dior (I mean like an actual one who spends their own money, not gets given a gifted lippy every now and then) would be absolutely over the moon to be invited here for the opening but nah not Vic, she can’t be arsed to get an earlier train to make up for the tube strike
Sophia Roe (chef/influencer) was invited to some Dior event in NYC on Wednesday, but couldn’t make it because she was sick (like hospital sick). She wrote a lovely story yesterday AM thanking them for inviting her and apologizing for having to cancel last minute.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So we really believe that she “missed” the Dior event? I really can’t believe that she would do that. She’s obsessed with Dior. I saw Sarah Lysander was invited and she took gorgeous photos of the venue and dinner. I honestly think if Vic was invited she would have made it???

Attachments

Reactions: 9
I don’t know how she can be so unprofessional. Again and again it’s either the line too long, another commitment, train, taxi driver. If it not important enough for her, she not going to give it her time of day, plain and simple.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So we really believe that she “missed” the Dior event? I really can’t believe that she would do that. She’s obsessed with Dior. I saw Sarah Lysander was invited and she took gorgeous photos of the venue and dinner. I honestly think if Vic was invited she would have made it???
Agreed. It gives me the icky feeling that she's not invited.

I dunno why she thinks it is okay to be late or missing something
It happens all the time and she has no shame admitting it online like everyone is supposed to be all like “awwww it is okay we know what an awesome busy boss babe you are” 🤢

Reactions: 11
She’s so bad at her job. How hard is it to take the underground in London?View attachment 1721810
I literally thought the same thing. You don’t “hate to let people down” if you refuse to take the tube or a TukTuk or walk. She always comes across as an entitled little brat when she’s forever late to important places because she refuses to travel any way apart from in a chauffeur car. She always blames others for her lack of professionalism. Everyone in big cities know to add 30min-1hr to your journey time to allow for traffic. I do it and I live in the country. You never know if a tractor might be on the road. It’s just absolute common sense to leave for a destination with plenty of added time.

Reactions: 17
I literally thought the same thing. You don’t “hate to let people down” if you refuse to take the tube or a TukTuk or walk. She always comes across as an entitled little brat when she’s forever late to important places because she refuses to travel any way apart from in a chauffeur car. She always blames others for her lack of professionalism. Everyone in big cities know to add 30min-1hr to your journey time to allow for traffic. I do it and I live in the country. You never know if a tractor might be on the road. It’s just absolute common sense to leave for a destination with plenty of added time.
Exactly plus you never see Leonie, Tamara, Caro, or Emile with these excuses!

• Heart
Maybe this will be her excuse to find an apartment in London.

I also she does this as a humble brag. Like, I’m soooo busy, it pains me to have so many things to do during my day and I just do my best huns xx

saw this and thought of Wigan’s finest:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">My wife thinks I took her surname when we got married because I&#39;m a progressive, modern guy. It&#39;s really because I&#39;m trying to outrun a previous criminal life she knows nothing about.</p>&mdash; Fesshole 🧻 (@fesshole) <a href="">November 12, 2022</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20221112-170050_Instagram.jpg

It honestly looks worse photographed. From the weird pose, sour look on her face, the boots and bag that clash, the lighting and the strange backdrop, it's just all wrong.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.