Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would agree that her content feels negative. I can’t put my finger on it but when I visit her page ( I don’t follow her, just dip in and out) I don’t come away feeling uplifted or inspired! She’s done a lot of ads recently when you look at her grid and it all feels impersonal and inauthentic. When she posts stories saying she’s in a bad mood or needing to go on her peloton for anxiety I think that’s just a small hint at the unhappiness behind the scenes. I think the Lydia affect has been massive because I think lydias content is so fake, staged and has weird aggressive undertones. They both come across as two people trying to fake confidence and a certain lifestyle but actually miserable and unhappy behind it all.

Reactions: 20
She should change her name to Inthecloset or Intheattic at this point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She doesn’t need to travel to the EU, she could have done so many holidays in the UK. They can even do a road trips to Scotland, Devon or even Lake District. But she will only travel unless it is gifted and her inability to part with her money, unless it is to buy another ugly bag, contribute to her downfall. Agreed @Bonjour92 about inthecloset hahaha

Reactions: 16
It’s been nice not seeing her boring closet reels for the last couple of days. But, oh boy, we just know she’s been crying her eyes out knowing she’s not getting invited to the shows. Her career is in fast decline! She’s taken to Tattle to argue with other users😂
I wonder if she’s taking time off social media. It must be difficult to follow all these people whose careers are now light years ahead of yours.

Maybe Amelia will take pity on her and give her a room in whatever estate her parents go to this summer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She can’t travel to Italy, that is the point.
I’m not sure you are aware, but UK citizens need to quarantine when arriving in Italy!
Moreover , when she traveled to Italy last year, she didn’t need to quarantine because the country was on the green list back then, I know because I traveled in the same period. So, I don’t think she deserves criticism on this occasion.
But yeah, agree. Since moving to the countryside she has been quarantining almost non stop😅
The move to Milton Keynes was such a stupid move, career wise.
She wouldn’t be invited anyway and if she was by another brand, she seems like Lydia who doesn’t like interacting with others or being social content to stay on her closet. What’s stopping her from shooting high quality editorial content in the UK

Reactions: 8
Inthefrow, if you are reading this.. you need to finish the garden, sell the house, get the absolute hell away from Lydia Millen! Either buy in London or buy a fabulous place near Manchester. Ground yourself with people who care about you and own who you are. You will gain authenticity again and THRIVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
yea can’t be bothered but I salute anyone who takes one for the team, watches and provides a summary 😂
she mentioned more work with edge of ember and she is wearing a heck load of jewelry on her stories right now, so thats my guess 😂

• Haha
I watched it, it's Edge of Ember (unknown brand), lots of squeaking and lots of nipples in a countryside house. Make it stop. How is this the biggest thing ever?? Such blatant click bait.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I watched it, it's Edge of Ember (unknown brand), lots of squeaking and lots of nipples in a countryside house. Make it stop. How is this the biggest thing ever?? Such blatant click bait.
*yawn* no one cares about this lame small jewelry brand. NEXT!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
God, I hate to be that person, but Vic is no Sports Illustrated swimsuit model. I’m no catch either, but who ever took that picture did her no favours 😬

Reactions: 14
Skipped a bit through the photoshoot video and had to turn it off. It actually made me SAD how squealy she is over such generic pieces. It was hard on the ears but also sad watching her over the moon about designs that have absolutely nothing special about them and I reckon will be slow to sell same as Collection 1.

Maybe I’m hormonal? But I kinda feel bad for her. I know it’s easy to laugh at her career fumbling but this squealing over such mediocre and chintzy jewelry while Leonie and crew have luxurious trips to couture week, Cannes, etc on the books is such sad contrast.

How did she fall SO far off track that she’s shilling generic costume jewelry? 😬😬😬 There’s nothing luxurious about the collection…. Wonder what Bvlgari thinks 😅

Reactions: 21
Skipped a bit through the photoshoot video and had to turn it off. It actually made me SAD how squealy she is over such generic pieces. It was hard on the ears but also sad watching her over the moon about designs that have absolutely nothing special about them and I reckon will be slow to sell same as Collection 1.

Maybe I’m hormonal? But I kinda feel bad for her. I know it’s easy to laugh at her career fumbling but this squealing over such mediocre and chintzy jewelry while Leonie and crew have luxurious trips to couture week, Cannes, etc on the books is such sad contrast.

How did she fall SO far off track that she’s shilling generic costume jewelry? 😬😬😬 There’s nothing luxurious about the collection…. Wonder what Bvlgari thinks 😅
Amelia owns her own brand and still isn’t as squealy. She also drops new collections ALL the time.

I reckon she squeals more over being the center of attention than the jewelry itself. Girl has zero chill about her narcissism

• Haha
F93E0B81-EF9C-4DA8-A469-B2D8D3C9DEEF.jpeg

How is she flat chested and have sagging tits, too? Vic, choose a struggle, hun🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 648093
How is she flat chested and have sagging tits, too? Vic, choose a struggle, hun🤷‍♀️
The thing is, high fashion models can wear the above swimsuit and no one expects them to look good - just to look like high fashion and have the ad in a magazine like Vogue. Vic is not a high fashion model (and she should not pretend to be one - the photo has her all stiff - it looks soooo bad - God knows who is advising her). She needs to stick to a bathing suit that gives her some support for her breasts etc. and to be relatable to whoever buys the crap that she sells.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 648093
I was about to say this too! For such a thin young person with such a flat chest they sure sit low! If she had some support the swimsuit would've looked so much better. Could've gotten some flesh toned self stick silicone pasties and pulled them up a bit.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.