Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/inthefr...es-gonna-cry-on-my-peleton-bike.15192/page-53

Anyone want to give an overview?

my highlights are:

lisping through her inflated lips
constantly crying and up and down
weird relationship with the husband, gushing about him which feels very over the top
uses peloton like it’s a personality trait, constantly filming herself flailing around on it
new Holland Cooper collection looks pretty dated and not flattering. Love the suggestion on the last thread that it makes her look like bubble from ab fab 🤣🤣
clearly bought her way to a million followers just to get there before Lydia millen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
lol re bubble!. In the heat or to take on holiday I completely agree the fabrics are too heavy . Right now its 6c here in my part of the UK and pouring with rain. I am a fan of Holland Cooper (have been for a long time) but I don't like this collection. the dress for me is way too short. Reminds me when they made (they still do) the tweed mini skirts , which looked very much "country tart" compared to their capes/jackets I love so much. Sometimes I wonder who HC are aiming their products at. The dress in my opinion would suit only a very slender figure with great legs and even then I agree it looks dated. I don't like the colours

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lol re bubble!. In the heat or to take on holiday I completely agree the fabrics are too heavy . Right now its 6c here in my part of the UK and pouring with rain. I am a fan of Holland Cooper (have been for a long time) but I don't like this collection. the dress for me is way too short. Reminds me when they made (they still do) the tweed mini skirts , which looked very much "country tart" compared to their capes/jackets I love so much. Sometimes I wonder who HC are aiming their products at. The dress in my opinion would suit only a very slender figure with great legs and even then I agree it looks dated. I don't like the colours
SHES ALWAYS REMINDED ME OF BUBBLE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Love the new thread name!!

Continue to be horrified by those unimaginative dresses and blazers — in WOOL for SUMMER?! Oh boy.... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those wool dresses are horrid. I don't mind the blazers so much but the dresses have no shape they look like a sack.

Reactions: 16
I wonder if this new hashtag idea is for brands to monitor genuine engagement / purchases from influencers. Fake comments and likes are definitely going to be a lot easier than fake photos using a hashtag.
Do you think a brand has asked her to do it, or do you think she's decided herself because she wants a new way to interact?

1. Is she stupid? You can do 4 things in an Instagram multi choice question
2. What a narcissist to think SHE alone is why something sells out when she shills things multiple other influencers do as well
3. She’s had hashtags for edge of ember, that lame flight kit and her clarins bag — no one used them
4. But go on. Create another hashtag that few people will use if it feeds your ego

Reactions: 23
It won’t be today. But one day she will look back and understand how ridiculous her, her eyebrows, and dismal label-victim fashion sense, have made her look to the world.
3BB3B651-B165-45D2-91DC-D94F71C12861.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I wonder if this new hashtag idea is for brands to monitor genuine engagement / purchases from influencers. Fake comments and likes are definitely going to be a lot easier than fake photos using a hashtag.
Do you think a brand has asked her to do it, or do you think she's decided herself because she wants a new way to interact?
It’s probably a mix of all of these, and further encouraged by her bestie Jade Holland Cooper. I think it’s also in complete opposition to her wannabe sustainability expert persona to not just “influence” people to buy more tit they don’t need, but to then encourage them to show it off so she can get an endorphin rush and hear “cha-ching” each time she searches the hashtag. It’s gross.

It won’t be today. But one day she will look back and understand how ridiculous her, her eyebrows, and dismal label-victim fashion sense, have made her look to the world. View attachment 566416
Fran Drescher of The Nanny fame called and wants her TV show costume back. Also, this is a very Katie Segal in Married With Children look as well 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s probably a mix of all of these, and further encouraged by her bestie Jade Holland Cooper. I think it’s also in complete opposition to her wannabe sustainability expert persona to not just “influence” people to buy more tit they don’t need, but to then encourage them to show it off so she can get an endorphin rush and hear “cha-ching” each time she searches the hashtag. It’s gross.

Fran Drescher of The Nanny fame called and wants her TV show costume back. Also, this is a very Katie Segal in Married With Children look as well 🤣
😂😂😂😂😂
Alex is like a mixture between Niles and Brighton.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I dont think she's comparing herself to Chiara and Zendaya. They are completely different markets for "influencing", I doubt there is much overlap for Bvlgari.

With the hashtag, I want to see how many people purchase the things she recommends. Her stories suggest she is selling out on the release and collabs so it will be interesting to see then shares on the backend!

Reactions: 5
Oh good lord. Can you not make everything about yourself Vicky?

Also you must not be doing a great job marketing Bvlgari if they’re having to pull in the big leagues like Chiara and Zendaya to do the job 😂
Victoria, they are selling Bvlgari JEWELRY. It is the main product of the brand, and the, B.zero1, a signature line is what they endorse.

You only endorse the sunglasses.

Calm down.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sure I speak for a lot of people when I say:

I sincerely couldn’t give a duck what free dress Vicky has chosen for summer.

Now if she donated the ad revenue of this video to India or Columbia, that I might feel motivated to watch.
These people vapid and boring. Who is watching these influencers for entertainment these days? I just think they’re sad. I come here to read what they’re up to because I can’t sit through 90% of these repetitive, shallow hauls. 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 19
I can’t get over that H&C jumpsuit Vic is flogging. It looks like something your mom would pick up from the Michael Kors section at Macy’s. It just looks so cheap with the gold details and the ill fit. Then she goes and throws on the pink WOOL TWEED blazer with uncomplimentary plaid under the collar?!? NO THANK YEW.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
In her new sPriNg hAuL she talks so much about how its been suuuch a long time since she's done a "proper haul" but it seems like she is showing off kindly gifted crap on her stories everyday, and not only one or two items but like full on outfits.. And uploading a sponsored haul three days after announcing her collection with Holland Cooper, just seems like such a joke, I mean does she even care about selling her hideous wool spring blazers??? 😂

Seriously, to hear her brag about how long it's been since she's been in the "new in" section on Net-a-Porter is so tiring.

And just saw she uploaded her makeup routine for pale skin, what a joke, in her newest reel for Saint Tropez she looked practictally yellow, seriously she looked like my ill 85yo grandpa.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's still stuck doing what she thinks is 'premium' fashun, but it's just super outdated and I'm not sure who her target audience is thesedays.

It won’t be today. But one day she will look back and understand how ridiculous her, her eyebrows, and dismal label-victim fashion sense, have made her look to the world. View attachment 566416
I mean this is like blogspot circa 2010 to me

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.