Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she though? Her content consists of free clothes which are sent to her or which she orders herself (and sends back some), trickier to do that somewhere else. Although admittedly the Milton Keynes thing baffles me when there are so many nicer places.
I agree. She needs a home base for all her unsustainable packages to arrive and shove affiliate links at her audience.

Plus they clearly don't like footing the bill for travel! Remember when she threw a hissy fit over basic commuting expenses to checkout a wedding venue in France that didn't work? If covering travel for her self-imposed destination wedding got under her skin I don't see her investing loads of money in traveling the world on their own dime for content.

Instead they clearly will just be sitting at home in the middle of no where longing for the days gone by when Vicky was somewhat in demand.

But seriously imagine how many pitch emails they've sent out begging for a free trip :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The bikini insta post… ‘ I always focus on my flaws blah blah’ just a blatant fish for likes and ‘babe your figure is amazing’ comments 🙄

Reactions: 16
I’m trying to be real and love myself guyssssssss so here’s me with professional hair and makeup, a fake tan, fillers, sucking myself in to tense my muscles and arching my back for the best angle possible!! 😂😂

Vicky you really are self deprecating — problem is your flaws are on the inside and you just don’t seem to GET IT ever

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Could this chick be any more desperate for validation? 🙈🙄

GO TO THERAPY! This toxic behavior is not good.

Reactions: 20
Discount Code Vic - No PR trips, a true sign that her brand/channel is dying.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

she is really a narcissist, she posted a picture of her and went on to comment “ I usually focuses on my flaws”

she is one of those annoying witches that go ‘I am so fat’ all the time but everyone know they are not

• Heart
Reactions: 27
😤😤😤 it’s landscaping ya twit. NOT A GARDEN RENO 🤬🤬🤬

and that Bulgari tote looks like the free beauty bags Saks Fifth Avenue used to give out during their beauty events.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
😤😤😤 it’s landscaping ya twit. NOT A GARDEN RENO 🤬🤬🤬

and that Bulgari tote looks like the free beauty bags Saks Fifth Avenue used to give out during their beauty events.
It really does. Pretty I gave that exact tote Lancôme’s name plastered on front to goodwill 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder how does her pitch emails look like.

"Hi, Victoria Magrath, a former luxury blogger. My career is dying, so please give me a free trip, and loads of free stuff for me and my husband who doesn't even know how to drive. I have 1.2M followers (bots), and my clothing line and jewelry line have been flops, so please give me a trip, provided I won't spend a single pound.

Thank you. ❤😘😘😘"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
LOL is Bvlgari hosting people in Rome as she sits in her closet with that stupid tote bag?
They must be since that note references their new high jewelry collection Vicky tried to leech onto.

Wonder if they're going to have a party to celebrate the new line?

Reactions: 4
Oh man even Tanya Burr gets invited to the Dior shows — and she can’t even get the week right! 😂

Poor Vicky. It’s becoming easy to tell why she’s so desperate for validation. Wonder how many couture shows she’ll be attending in Paris next week 👀
Probably none. 😚The only two she's gone to that I recall are Ralph & Russo with Dyson and Viktor & Rolf for the fragrance. RR sadly went under for now and VR isn't doing an in person show.

Dior's hosting TWO in-person shows this season for their new couture collection. If she doesn't manage to appear in person for one of those, it'll be pretty sad. The girl works overtime raving over Dior for nothing....

Reactions: 7
While Bvlgari is hosting fashion influencers in Rome, Vic is in her closet posting reels. Dior, Hermes, and Louis Vuitton are also hosting fashion influencers at various locations. Let’s prepare ourselves for Vic to dress up in her designer pieces and post loads of beg reels🙈😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.