Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well guys it looks like Vicky will be leading a hot girl summer for one in her closet! 🤗

Couldn’t think of a more perfect existence for such a painfully shallow person.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was smart in handling her career and finances, she could have set up trips to exciting places in the UK. There are a lot of places in the UK, besides London and Cotswolds.

She could have mini-trips to Paris/Ibiza/Dubai too, to add some variety to her dying career. However, she refuses to shell out any money for it. As we know, she threw a fit when a venue in France didn't work out, especially she used her own money to go there.

Any sane person would just shrug, and move on.

I have no idea how her brain works, really. She wants to revolutionize and revamp her career but won't work on it. She expects brands, PR, and other influencers to worship her, but she can't go out to do any content unless it's free.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_2021-07-02-19-30-41-75.jpg

We see Tanya Burr being invited, whereas the Dior Official account commented on Chiara's post.

How the tables are turned.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 644369

We see Tanya Burr being invited, whereas the Dior Official account commented on Chiara's post.

How the tables are turned.
God. What the hell is going on at Dior?! This looks like a club look from Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion.

Vic, cut your losses, take your thirst and latch on to some other brand that’s designing better looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wasn’t Vic obsessed with Ralph & Russo at one point? They’ve entered into administration.

Another one bites the dust.

Reactions: 7
Wasn’t Vic obsessed with Ralph & Russo at one point? They’ve entered into administration.

Another one bites the dust.
She was able to attend a couple shows to report on the hair. She was a guest of Dyson and Larry King… 😅not a guests of the designers.

I was hopeful R&R could turn things around but the parent company that just bought them isn’t promising. Dress Barn and Steinmart? 🥴🥴

In other news, people are descending upon Paris ahead of couture week kicking off on Monday! Can’t wait to see what Miss “IntheFrow” wears to the festivities🙃

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seriously, I do agree with the fact that her career is dying out, her content is super boring and irrelevant at the moment, but I don’t understand how some of you are expecting her to travel to attend these events, considering she needs to quarantine when back to the UK and also, she is not allowed to travel to most countries because so far she only has one dose of the vaccine. Brits are banned in Italy and Germany , France and Portugal require the two doses...
However , she could and should travel within the UK/Scotland/Ireland. Many beautiful places to discover....The problem with influencers these days is that they don’t travel unless it is a freebie.

Seriously, I do agree with the fact that her career is dying out, her content is super boring and irrelevant at the moment, but I don’t understand how some of you are expecting her to travel to attend these events, considering she needs to quarantine when back to the UK and also, she is not allowed to travel to most countries because so far she only has one dose of the vaccine. Brits are banned in Italy and Germany , France and Portugal require the two doses...
However , she could and should travel within the UK/Scotland/Ireland. Many beautiful places to discover....The problem with influencers these days is that they don’t travel unless it is a freebie.
She has said a couple times now that she’s fully vaccinated.

Add to that the fact that she traveled last summer to Italy for a free trip with a hotel before a vaccine was available.

There is NOOOOO way she’d pass up the opportunity to go to Italy with Bvlgari or Monaco with Louis Vuitton.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Add to that the fact that she traveled last summer to Italy for a free trip with a hotel before a vaccine was available.

There is NOOOOO way she’d pass up the opportunity to go to Italy with Bvlgari or Monaco with Louis Vuitton.
Exactly and that’s the point.

That she tries to present herself as a luxury fashion darling but she continues to not get invited to anything — even DIGITAL events!

Really?🤪 I thought she had one dose. Still, she is not allowed to enter in Italy.
In regards to Monaco and LV, was she ever relevant to the brand? Don’t think so....
Taking into consideration all restrictions that apply to Uk citizens at the moment, I will cut her some slack. The moment of truth will happen when “normality “ is restored and she will be able to travel freely, that is when we will have a real picture of how (ir)relevant she is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Really?🤪 I thought she had one dose. Still, she is not allowed to enter in Italy.
In regards to Monaco and LV, was she ever relevant to the brand? Don’t think so....
Taking into consideration all restrictions that apply to Uk citizens at the moment, I will cut her some slack. The moment of truth will happen when “normality “ is restored and she will be able to travel freely, that is when we will have a real picture of how (ir)relevant she is.
She was supposedly relevant to LV - at least their fragrance. She did a trip with them before and promoted their fragrance on Instagram during digital Paris fashion week. So…..

And yes she could go to Italy at this point for work if she really wanted to. She went last year when it was advised to quarantine upon return too and hell the girl basically lives in quarantine as it is from her closet 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She was supposedly relevant to LV - at least their fragrance. She did a trip with them before and promoted their fragrance on Instagram during digital Paris fashion week. So…..

And yes she could go to Italy at this point for work if she really wanted to. She went last year when it was advised to quarantine upon return too and hell the girl basically lives in quarantine as it is from her closet 😂
She can’t travel to Italy, that is the point.
I’m not sure you are aware, but UK citizens need to quarantine when arriving in Italy!
Moreover , when she traveled to Italy last year, she didn’t need to quarantine because the country was on the green list back then, I know because I traveled in the same period. So, I don’t think she deserves criticism on this occasion.
But yeah, agree. Since moving to the countryside she has been quarantining almost non stop😅
The move to Milton Keynes was such a stupid move, career wise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I’m not sure you are aware, but UK citizens need to quarantine when arriving in Italy!
Moreover , when she traveled to Italy last year, she didn’t need to quarantine because the country was on the green list back then, I know because I traveled in the same period. So, I don’t think she deserves criticism on this occasion.
But yeah, agree. Since moving to the countryside she has been quarantining almost non stop😅
Husband/boyfriend/brother is that you?
🤣

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yes UK citizens need to quarantine when they arrive to Italy for 5 days but then they take a test and are free to go. We are doing exactly that in order to attend a close friend's wedding. When there's a will, there's a way. Plus she can bypass most of those quarantines due to work obligations and staying less than 120 hours. Trust me, it's not the restrictions stopping her, it's the fact she won't pay a dime to go somewhere and shoot content to improve her channel or Instagram. She won't get invited to anything anytime soon

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Husband/boyfriend/brother is that you?
🤣

/s
If that is the best you can do when discussing ideas with someone, well that says a lot...

Yes UK citizens need to quarantine when they arrive to Italy for 5 days but then they take a test and are free to go. We are doing exactly that in order to attend a close friend's wedding. When there's a will, there's a way. Plus she can bypass most of those quarantines due to work obligations and staying less than 120 hours. Trust me, it's not the restrictions stopping her, it's the fact she won't pay a dime to go somewhere and shoot content to improve her channel or Instagram. She won't get invited to anything anytime soon
Fair enough... good points

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think that’s right. I agree it’s not easy for British citizens to travel to some European countries right now due to a mixture of uk govt and EU rules. But if it was critical to her ‘business’ I’m sure there are ways round it or you just plan ahead to do the required quarantine or tests? I imagine she just wasn’t invited to most of these events as what would her presence add anyway?
As mentioned she only travels when it’s free. And she’s probably found she can still earn ok despite just hanging around her closet and posting the odd peloton video so no need to go anywhere. obviously it’s made her account very boring but most influencers seem to take the easy path to earning money anyway. I can’t see her travelling much when restrictions are dropped personally. mixture of the dog, becoming a recluse in lockdown and being able to earn ok without the travel

Reactions: 15
Imo, the absolute worst thing Vic has done is take any advice from Lydia Millen. Be it dropping management, moving to Milton Keynes, buying the gas guzzler Range Rover and staying friends (and hiding the friendship) with the bully Lydia.
Vic, these days, appears to be on the same downward trajectory as Lydia. Vic has only herself to blame for the drop in her career.

We know Vic reads here ... we "trolls" and "haters" had warned her numerous times about Lydia's toxic friendships. She does not have to follow what we say. We're just "trolls".
I started out really liking Vic's vibe and her content. I liked Alex's street style, skater boy look. Oh how wrong was I about him !!!! I'm sooo embarrassed about that !
And then Lydia came along. Followed by a major (negative) shift in Vic's content. Now, I don't even bother watching any of her fashion or beauty vlogs.

So yeah, Vic, you carry on doing you. How's it working out though ?

Reactions: 19
It’s been nice not seeing her boring closet reels for the last couple of days. But, oh boy, we just know she’s been crying her eyes out knowing she’s not getting invited to the shows. Her career is in fast decline! She’s taken to Tattle to argue with other users😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.