Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leonie is such a lollipop head. It’s a good thing she’s tall, white and skinny because otherwise she’d be at home like Vic too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
tell me you’re new money, without telling me you’re new money.

Feels try hard. Like trying to replicate what she thinks would be a high end photo shoot, slicked hair, skimpy swimsuit.
There are a million other ideas that would have looked fresh and more appealing to the age range she’s trying to target. But personally I don’t get the hype over her jewellery collaboration anyway!
yes exactly, it’s looking very “pr trip to Ibiza” not very fresh or appealing 😐

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
tell me you’re new money, without telling me you’re new money.

yes exactly, it’s looking very “pr trip to Ibiza” not very fresh or appealing 😐
Whilst I think she looks lovely it reminds me of Daniela Westbrook clad head to toe ok Burberry - completely damaged the brand back then though think Dior have been slapping branding on everything for the last few years. It’s just awful.

Reactions: 15
Whilst I think she looks lovely it reminds me of Daniela Westbrook clad head to toe ok Burberry - completely damaged the brand back then though think Dior have been slapping branding on everything for the last few years. It’s just awful.
Yep - they've completely devalued the brand by throwing logos and freebies around - it's actually awful what Maria's been allowed to do to the brand. RIP the classiness of Raf Simons

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lol somebody asked her why she wasn’t there, and she said she was too busy! 😂 for Dior? Sure Vic 🤥

• Haha
Did she pay for that ugly dress, because it reminds me of some old sofa
1625518906508.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Apart from that jewellery photo shoot which I assume happened a few weeks ago, what’s she so busy doing?! Well done Emma for calling her out 👏🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
L O L that is the best content we’ve gotten from Vicky all year and it’s just in the comment section.🤣

It’s safe to say Vicky will be crying on her peloton this evening….

• Haha
She's very very busy but not too busy to play dress up in her closet all day! It's okay if she wasn't invited, everyone knows it, but why is she such a sad wannabe!? Always trying to capitalise on the hashtag too...#Dior, #DiorCouture... pathetic! After the year we've all had, being literally locked in at home, she passes such an opportunity, saying "maybe next time"...next time is in another year, if I'm not mistaken!? I call bulshit!

Also she replies identically to so many people it's hilarious. And I'm pretty sure she thinks thank you is one word....😲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't trust anyone that watched the dior haute couture show and thought it was beautiful and would congratulate Maria grazia, I trust them even less when they whip out a full dior motif outfit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I love how she's all "can't wait for next fashion week" but when she was at fashion week she'd moan the whole time about how it took such a toll on her relationship (must not be a very strong relationship if a couple weeks of being busy with work takes a toll) and how she felt she wasnt getting the attention she wanted.

• Haha
I love how she's all "can't wait for next fashion week" but when she was at fashion week she'd moan the whole time about how it took such a toll on her relationship (must not be a very strong relationship if a couple weeks of being busy with work takes a toll) and how she felt she wasnt getting the attention she wanted.
absolutely this. She complained about working long hours when they were given paid-for luxury transport, luxury accommodation and thousands of pounds of samples (not to mention once in a lifetime experiences) to enjoy.

She'd crumble if she stood next to a real job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I love how she's all "can't wait for next fashion week" but when she was at fashion week she'd moan the whole time about how it took such a toll on her relationship (must not be a very strong relationship if a couple weeks of being busy with work takes a toll) and how she felt she wasn't getting the attention she wanted.
I honestly don't see why she thought:
  1. She was in a position to moan at all after being given so many excellent opportunities
  2. Why it was smart to publish these whiny moans for all to see on the internet
While I don't work in fashion, I do know that word of mouth is very important in every field. People talk! And no one wants to work with someone who is self-involved and bitter. She expected brands to treat her like Kate Middleton just because she has a moderate sized audience on Instagram? Puh-lease. The point of these events is to publicize the new fashion styles...not kiss her fanny.

Does anyone remember her last trip to Paris Fashion Week? She went to the Ralph & Russo show with Dyson and the brand also provided her with an outfit to wear at the post-show party. She shared on her vlog for all to see that she got all dressed up for the party but instead took pictures in her hotel with her dependent and completely blew it off. A post-event party is a time to express appreciation for being included, celebrate the new designs and strengthen connections. And she completely b l e w it off! That brand is now defunct but it really says a lot about her character.

Miss "IntheFrow" Victoria has bad style, bad manners and an ego that continues to stand in her way. Hope she's happy in her closet!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.