Inthefrow #10 granny collection will never sell, crying on her bike & not looking well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to say this too! For such a thin young person with such a flat chest they sure sit low! If she had some support the swimsuit would've looked so much better. Could've gotten some flesh toned self stick silicone pasties and pulled them up a bit.
She looks like 45, on a 15 year old body, but her tits screams 55.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I stopped watching both Lydia and Frow in lockdown one. I just couldn’t stomach any of them anymore, that October one, Amelia, any of them.
But are Lydia and Vicky still friends? I noticed they’re pretty absent from each other’s lives which is odd now they both have insta-content dogs 🤐 sorry pets
Lydia showed they recently went for a dog walk together. This was probably to address speculation that they were no longer friends. Lydia is always responding to things raised in her thread. She probably reads here too...
Hi Lidl!

This is probably a dumb question and I apologize…but I’m in the states, have only lived in major cities and never been outside of London in the UK.

But does she live in the middle of no where? Because it really looks like it. Not suburbia but the middle of absolutely nothing.

WHY would she move from London to the middle or no where… not even near family? No wonder she’s always in her attic. She probably has no friends and no where to go. 😳😳
She lives in a village outside Milton Keynes, which is about 90 mins drive from London, with good rail links. It's probably one of the cheapest places outside London that also has easy access to it.
Milton Keynes is one of the new towns created in the 70s/80s to accommodate people spilling out of London and is known for its grid system and huge number of roundabouts.
Lydia Millen helped her find the house. It was on the market for £875k and was the third most expensive property in the post code. Not sure what she paid. It was a fairly new build (in a small development) although they are not the first owners. I should think it has 5 bedrooms.
Harrison pushed for her to move out of London despite not being able to drive. Frow will deliberately make it look as if it's rural but it's an easy run into Milton Keynes with huge shopping centre, cinemas etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
639B291D-FFB8-4E3C-9678-A8FF04F8DB21.jpeg

Even when she smiles the sadness comes through. Hopefully, she seeks professional help so her inner joy returns!

• Sad
She looks like 45, on a 15 year old body, but her tits screams 55.
I have small boobs and every time I lose weight they sag, just like hers.
I don't think we should shame her for that, it's something that's quite out of her control and comes naturally with weight loss, it's not something she's willingly inflicting on herself (as opposed to say, Lydia, with her horrid boob job).

She could, however, choose more flattering and supportive swimwear, that's for sure.

Reactions: 34
Forget the bad jewelry and boobs - can we talk about how seriously AWFUL this hair is? Her hair normally looks so great but edge of ember is doing her dirty with these dated styles
Is the second photo with the writing the official photo for the campaign or just an outtake? Everything is so unflattering and the angle makes her nose look…different. Obviously her boobs are the way they are and they come in all shapes etc but we all want to dress in a way that flatters us and as a fashion influencer, wearing flattering clothes is literally part of her job - unless they forced her to wear that swim suit, I’m surprised she wore it. It’s just all around unflattering and dated including the accessories. And the hair is so awkward and doesn’t suit her at all. What a weird advert

Reactions: 13
It’s like she went for a slicked back look to look like she just walked out of the pool, but it just does not work. It looks equally greasy & crusty, and like a bad 80s mullet. They really did her dirty with this photo shoot. She looks aged.

Reactions: 17
Feels try hard. Like trying to replicate what she thinks would be a high end photo shoot, slicked hair, skimpy swimsuit.
There are a million other ideas that would have looked fresh and more appealing to the age range she’s trying to target. But personally I don’t get the hype over her jewellery collaboration anyway!

Reactions: 14
I think if you're going to do something about jewellery in a swimming suit/bikini situation then the jewellery needs to be chunky, like the Bulgari stuff she's been posting recently, not delicate layered pieces, then you need to do beauty shots where you're in tight with the camera. It's just a mess but no hate on her body from me.

Reactions: 17
I actually think she looks good! I wouldn't say her boobs are saggy, they are tiny but she obviously likes this look if she chose it as the main image.

I just had to laugh out loud though when she said she's been working hard on her peloton for this body. Those pathetic workouts don't get you fit or skinny, apart from toning tour legs. She's genetically skinny and eats nothing. I just hope people don't think a peloton can get you a body like that.

And ... boom !!! Hi Vicky 👋
20210705_145306.jpg

Wish she would take the advice about toxic Lyds and getting out of the damn attic-closet ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vic, hang up your Dior dress, put on something casual, and take Alex for a drive to Starbucks. Dior does not want you! Stop tagging them. Oh, honey, it’s embarrassing that you, at your age, don’t get their message.

A7ADAFA0-A7A3-411B-958B-E7C52B894F02.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s like she went for a slicked back look to look like she just walked out of the pool, but it just does not work. It looks equally greasy & crusty, and like a bad 80s mullet. They really did her dirty with this photo shoot. She looks aged.
The hair and all that jewelry makes her ears stick out too. Oof, if she approved these, her lack of an eye for style is all the more obvious.

ALSO. Wearing that tacky and commercial Dior print to COUTURE WEEK?!? I CANNOT. Christian is rolling in his grave.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Skimmed through the jewelry details portion of the vlog and guys — it’s really chintzy stuff. I will say her hair and makeup looked MUCH better when she did them herself.

But gosh…. It’s really such a cheap collection.

Continuing to feel bad for her atm - someone slap me! 😅 It’s just so sad she’s reduced to shilling such a sad jewelry line and watching Dior in her closet 🙈🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Eeek. Yes surely if you’re watching online you’re just totally forgotten about? People only care who was at the show, street style shots etc.

Reactions: 6
Eeek. Yes surely if you’re watching online you’re just totally forgotten about? People only care who was at the show, street style shots etc.
I think she would be better off just saying nothing. Unless she has a Dior Makeup ad coming for the show.

I imagine many of her followers also follow people like Xenia, Tamara or Leonie. Posting from her closet just highlights she wasn’t included when those gals are posting their street style images and front row seats.

She’s like a stage 5 clinger and won’t let go 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think she would be better off just saying nothing. Unless she has a Dior Makeup ad coming for the show.

I imagine many of her followers also follow people like Xenia, Tamara or Leonie. Posting from her closet just highlights she wasn’t included when those gals are posting their street style images and front row seats.

She’s like a stage 5 clinger and won’t let go 😂
Agree! It’s quite sad as she’s all dressed up and just watching online….

its like getting ready for a party except your invite says you can only watch it online 😬 couldn’t imagine anything worse than sitting there watching everyone else enjoy the atmosphere and having a lovely time… I wouldn’t announce it either

Agree! It’s quite sad as she’s all dressed up and just watching online….

its like getting ready for a party except your invite says you can only watch it online 😬 couldn’t imagine anything worse than sitting there watching everyone else enjoy the atmosphere and having a lovely time… I wouldn’t announce it either
The funny thing is ANYONE who has ever bought anything from Dior.com got an e-invite with their name added as a merge field 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.