Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yer an can I just say how bleeping discusting letting that dog lick that week old baby’s mouth and face after dogs lick themselves and go out side and lick and eat piss and tit just when you think that could get no lower and he ment to be a mad clean freak sort your bleeping self out you pair of discusting half wits
That dog ( as with all dogs ) will have been licking her bits and then licking that new born babies face - mouth is one of the single most disgusting things I’ve seen them do and there’s a LOT to choose from !!!! I’m convinced they do it as with everything to piss us off and get attention as all attention is good attention to those fkrs ! 🤢 To hell with their babies health and immune system, if it causes a stir it’s worth it ! No wonder the blimp has no issues kissing her kids with her scabby lips ! 😡

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I don't know where the channel goes from now? They've just has a baby and that has barely pulled in extra views. No one but Tattle likes the travel shitshow vlogs. They've moved house, that hasn't done it. New family vlog channels are pulling in way more viewers, have better content and it's obvious none of the Inghams are enjoying it. The vlogs are disjointed now they're uploading a week later, and her home furnishings empire seems to have fallen off a cliff.
They could do DIY for how to wash the duck out of windows and garage doors👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
That dog ( as with all dogs ) will have been licking her bits and then licking that new born babies face - mouth is one of the single most disgusting things I’ve seen them do and there’s a LOT to choose from !!!! I’m convinced they do it as with everything to piss us off and get attention as all attention is good attention to those fkrs ! 🤢 To hell with their babies health and immune system, if it causes a stir it’s worth it ! No wonder the blimp has no issues kissing her kids with her scabby lips ! 😡
I can't imagine them keeping on top of worming Prinny either 😟

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I think that's the next big money spinner for them. A 3-4 week holiday in Disneyworld. That would pull in the views, more than the new baby. They have no ties to school holidays and all the money in the world to splash around....so why aren't they over there 🤔🤔
Come on Creeps book your poor poor wife and your suffering kids a trip to disneyworld!
I can even suggest some vlog titles:
- REALLY SCARED TO DO THIS - PREPARING FOR OUR AMERICAN ADVENTURE!!!
- SHAVING MY HAIR OFF SO I DON'T GET ARRESTED
- SNEAKING INTO AMERICA
- SHOCKING SCENES AT THE AIRPORT *DAD ARRESTED*
- WHAT HAPPENED AT DADS FIRST APPEARANCE IN COURT?? HE TRIED TO ESCAPE!! RUGBY TACKLED BY THE GUARD!!!
- ATTENDING DADS SENTENCING *EMOTIONAL*
- VISITING MY HUSBAND IN PRISON FOR THE FIRST TIME!!! 16 YEAR OLD LEFT AT THE HOTEL TO BABYSIT!!!!!
- FINDING OUT I'M PREGNANT WITH MY JAILED HUSBAND'S BABY

All thumbnails will be of the girls on the beach in bikinis with shocked faces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That house reminds me of a council building you can imagine a Lift on the wall next to that office pic on wall and ding you get out at the office rooms imagine blinds and computer equipment and a sofa area for more informal meetings.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My son moved into his first home on Thursday. He rang plusnet on Tuesday. They despatched the router that day. He received it as he was moving in 2 days later. On Friday he got an email saying plug it in to activate it. He did that and he had the internet by 11am on Friday morning.
I wonder if Chris would like some advice !!
I have some advice for Christopher Malcolm. PAY YOUR FECKING BILLS!

Reactions: 21
How rude! Sarah38 forgot to thank us Tattlers for reminding her of her 'rainbow baby' only took 10 months for her to remember...silly lazy, how could she forget...

Reactions: 39
nobody likes a bit of fun more than me but why on earth would those girls be throwing water all over the bedroom and the furniture when it’s all brand-new unbelievable I suppose that was meant to be the highlight of the vlog tonight. Irritating plus plus

Reactions: 32
Izzy has her boot back on in her latest insta post.
Lifting her leg up so it's in shot three times. Very natural :rolleyes:

Somebody's said 'what happened to your leg?' and she's replied 'I broke it 😭'.

I'm sure she didn't used to reply to all the weirdo fan accounts calling her beautiful. Seems to have been doing a lot of that in the past few weeks. Lots of ❤s for the weirdos.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
nobody likes a bit of fun more than me but why on earth would those girls be throwing water all over the bedroom and the furniture when it’s all brand-new unbelievable I suppose that was meant to be the highlight of the vlog tonight. Irritating plus plus
Even more amazing that Chris left all that in when editing! It doesn’t exactly show the kids behaviour in a good light does it?

Reactions: 20
Aww thank you. I think ive also got a uti as well as flu. And i cant take decent pain because of my past addiction to opiate pain, so im on crappy paracetimol and drinking loads of water. The absolute worst thing is having the shivers, and going from freezing cold to dripping in sweat.

But on the plus side, at least im not an Ingham or Dixon, so every cloud and all that!! haha :)
Oh ,that`s rotten.I used to suffer alot from cystitis/uti`s and then my gp prescribed me something to help with sleep ,and they seem to calm my bladder too.rest up (paracetamol..i always think smarties would be as useful).Have you tried the sachets? They can help somewhat to? You may need antibiotics with the sweats and shivers. Yep ,things could be worse ,you could wake up next to creeps every morning!! :eek: Look after you though ,let yourself heal.*hugs*.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 16
it’s difficult collating all theses issues from different posts, but hope I have most of them here. I’ve tried to make it child specific, not general stuff 😉

Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views eg Isla’s OCD, Jace’s eyes, Isabelle’s bullying
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
No concern about the whereabouts of 9 year old Isla on foreign campsite
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea
Children not supervised on foreign roads
Carrying a toddler in a backpack whilst travelling on an E Scooter
Leaving a knife and scissors accessibly in reach of toddler Jace
Letting 12 year old Esme swing quite high with toddler Jace forward facing on her lap
Letting a nine year old Isla operate a lawnmower with toddler Jace running about
No boosters/car seats for those that need/ed them
Jace not strapped into his car seat properly and car seat held in place incorrectly
Overloading the car with passengers and using jump seating as an alternative to proper seats
No care for Islas safety on water slide
Using children’s upset to make vlog content eg Isla accidentally ordering off Amazon
Ignoring 4 month old Jace having croup when they were abroad
Constantly leaving 15 year old in charge of three younger ones
Filming their kids in inappropriate dress (in the bath, Isabelle filmed on the toilet at Forest Holidays, Esme filmed naked, Jace filmed half naked recently)
Not following midwife instructions when it came to feeding Jace
Consistently filming and laughing at the kids when they're unwell/injured
Putting jaces chalks /pens near two plug sockets
Openly announcing Islas OCD issues for vlog content, yet getting no medical help
Not providing adequate / correct sized footware for children
Isolating the children from outside influences
Filming Isabelle putting her swimming costume on
How sad is this when its written in Black and White :mad:

Reactions: 16
When the subject first came up, didn't somebody here say (on an earlier thread) that Lazy had paid a licence fee for the right to use the design? To be honest I would be very surprised if she had gone through the correct channels and it may have been one of Lazy's lot trying to put us off the scent (can't remember who said it or how they knew exactly).
I get that she can use the design possibly, but what I find odd is the name Mila. That company appear to have had that range called Mila for a while. Just seems very strange.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Their diet drives me to distraction.
So much information these days how diet affects everyones health
Insta had a pic of kitkats Sarah was raving about.just had a baby and breastfeeding so for the babies sake Sarah38 should be eating food that nourishes her baby.
Bragged about an American fridge freezer that holds 33 bags food and hasn’t a clue how to plan meals to fill that fridge
i just love to mealplan I can’t think why she feeds her family the way she does.
I don’t believe for one minute they have ever been vegetarian
I was not brought up on healthy food but i made sure when I had my family they would not have the same rubbish I had
Exactly because I had 2 older children and had a c section with the baby(hes 13 now) I batch cooked, My husband works really long hours and got two weeks paternity but I was minimum six weeks healing so to make things easier I moved all the babies stuff (top and tale bowl, flannel spare outfits etc) downstairs and involved the older two who where 6 and 4 at the time , I had PND but somehow got through it relatively uunscathed with the children although I still feel effects now myself , my family and MIL where angels to me , I definately didnt have time to watch anything I was too busy trying to look after the children and myself . My diet was great at the time too although he was bottle fed , I had to walk 2 miles to get the 2 oldest to school for the first six weeks it was hard but I survived it just about .

Thats exactly what I thought they do look as if they are in nightwear and why Jace has no top on looks stupid not the kind of photoshoot I would have liked for my family - but every one to their own !!!
to be honest it looks like a family of hillbillys

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.