Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My sister got in hot water once for using a photo on her blog a monkey or gorilla I think she ended up paying quite a lot how do these people get away with it all the time, my sister made a genuine mistake but lazy is literally stealing someone else’s business I hope the original business has this all patented,

Reactions: 15
Lifting her leg up so it's in shot three times. Very natural :rolleyes:

Somebody's said 'what happened to your leg?' and she's replied 'I broke it 😭'.

I'm sure she didn't used to reply to all the weirdo fan accounts calling her beautiful. Seems to have been doing a lot of that in the past few weeks. Lots of ❤s for the weirdos.
So the boot was on , off , on again ! Attention seeking frauds the lot of them ! Can’t be bothered with any of them anymore. I’m so bored with them even my anger towards them doesn’t get much past level 1 these days , I just wish they would all disappear and YouTube would prove that they do care about who they allow on their platform but they won’t and they don’t ! Perverts and fakes are more than welcome over there and all the people who have tried tirelessly on here and other platforms to throw light on what they have done and are doing have all wasted their time. It’s an utter disgrace and I’m so tired of it all , watching them carry on regardless & if I feel like that I can’t begin to imagine how Jess and his other victims feel ! 😖

I’ve lost hope that they will ever be punished !

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Here's an idea Dr Creepy, instead of washing windows and garage doors, wash yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was watching Piers Morgans interview today with johnny Rotten he played the radio interview that johnny did back in the 80s? I think, about Savile, he said there was a group of them and the interview never aired at all, he was also revered, the interviwer said wasnt he scared he would be sued and he said no because it was the truth, esther Rantzen knew as well in fact they all did , I think you tube are the internets version of the BBC who as long as the money comes in they turn a blind eye , they know exactly whats going on but are that corrupt that they allow it in plain sight just as Saville did, all the police where in on it , one of the girls got absolutely slaughtered by Esther Rantzen and the police when she tried to speak out , this reminds me so much of him, Chris trying to pay people off for their silence , the only difference is that Saville didnt give a tit who knew what he was , because he was protected

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So the boot was on , off , on again ! Attention seeking frauds the lot of them ! Can’t be bothered with any of them anymore. I’m so bored with them even my anger towards them doesn’t get much past level 1 these days , I just wish they would all disappear and YouTube would prove that they do care about who they allow on their platform but they won’t and they don’t ! Perverts and fakes are more than welcome over there and all the people who have tried tirelessly on here and other platforms to throw light on what they have done and are doing have all wasted their time. It’s an utter disgrace and I’m so tired of it all , watching them carry on regardless & if I feel like that I can’t begin to imagine how Jess and his other victims feel ! 😖

I’ve lost hope that they will ever be punished !
I know exactly how you feel
Personally I can’t understand why they are not in more trouble over their non existent schooling but like you say apart from tattlers no one cares what they get up to… they just drag those children up and 🤷‍♀️ nothing
I do think though that something will happen and karma will hit home probably over something quite ‘trivial’ that will blow up in their face, it might take a while but it will happen

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Thread suggestion:

Poor baby Mila, named after a blanket. If only your Daddy had just settled for a wanket.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I get that she can use the design possibly, but what I find odd is the name Mila. That company appear to have had that range called Mila for a while. Just seems very strange.
Yes and even if she does have permission, I find it very weird that Loomwell would want anything to do with this pair of scragbags.

Apparently Loomwell is a small family business based near Salt Lake City, Utah. (Yes, really!!!) They appear to be the stereotypical, ultra well-polished, 'Insta perfect' family - young, attractive, stylish and wholesome....basically a million miles from the Minghams and their scummy business. Maybe they're fooled by the 'Sister Wives' thing? 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED!!

It's Saturday and Lazy is in Isla's bedroom. Mila is still asleep. Lazy normally sits next to her on her phone, staring at her and watching TV.

Welcome to another episode of Rip Off Britain. Lazy has a Tat and Me launch happening tomorrow. The launch hasn't happened yet because of the name. The name of the range is Mila Rose after Mila Rosabelle; her nursery will be in this print, as is her first blanket. Lazy doesn't have a massive stock of the blankets because she's unsure about how they will sell. The pillow cases are in minky dot pattern and they zip up. Lazy demonstrates how to put a duvet cover on a duvet. She hopes the ifam will love the pattern as much as she does. Creepy tells babe they're amazing and incredible. More like hideous and should've stayed in the 1960's.

Isabelle puts her boot on. The girls are in the wilderness walking Prinny. Isla has brought her Snow White notebook with her; Isabelle got a Princess Belle one and Esme got Rapunzel. Isabelle says it's a 24 hours in the jungle challenge. They're in the pylon field but their normal path is overgrown with "hay stuff". They've decided to take a big walk right that will take them back to where they came from.

Mila is awake and they just finished filming her name reveal. They need to edit the cardigan in. Lazy is spending her days with her hair scraped back and in clothes that she finds in her wardrobe that she can potentially breastfeed in. Lazy's friend Heather has sent her a package with some pamper stuff and chocolate. A doll has arrived for Mila. It was meant to be released the day before her due date. Jace got an Olli Ella doll gifted to him by The Modern Nursery on Instagram on his first birthday. From that Lazy learnt of Olli Ella, a really cute toy brand, and she has been following their page ever since. Lazy saw these Dozy Dinkums were being released on her due date so Lazy bought one. She thought she would get Mila a gift she could keep forever. Lazy loves how it has the rainbow on it because Mila is a rainbow baby. Only when it suits you though. Creepy is holding Mila and Prinny is sniffing her. Prinny is the biggest licky dog in the world. The doll is as big as her.

Lazy says babes look adorable in cardigans and that Mila is smiling. People say babies don't smile at this age but Lazy swears she does when they talk to her. Lazy talks to "little peanut" in an annoying baby voice. Mila has hiccups and Lazy says she looks adorable in her cardigan again. Can you imagine how annoying she must be on a day out? All she would talk about is how adorable/cute thing are.

Jace is sat in the nursing home chair and wants a turn holding Mila. He says "want to hold that baby" and tells Esme to give her to him. Lazy gets him to say her name. Lazy says he's a proud big brother and he loves her. She says he's a big boy and so cute, and that Mila loves him so much. Jace says Mila is home now and Lazy says she's not going back, but stays with them forever.

The girls are throwing water all over Isabelle's bedroom. Isabelle loves the viral video of a boy saying "well she'll be surprised" about some work he did. The girls are having another sleepover in Isabelle room and watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. First they need to clean Isabelle's bedroom because the girls have spent all day in there and it's a mess.

End of vlog
Poor Isla. She thinks she’s getting some attention for once but she’s got the only single bed in the house, and Lazy can’t be arsed to do her shopping channel segment duvet cover demonstration on a double or king sized bed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family #185 Photoshoot, hot tub en-route, but no money to get our kids out the car boot

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The Ingham Family #185 Mila, Mila, swaddled so tight, your mother nicked your name from a blanket site.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
The Ingham family 185: Trying to do to the midwife what they did to kayak Paul, Mila is rolled into a ball, more coffee up the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is if they are 5/6/7 days behind why the professional video editor he is doesn’ have 3 or 4 videos up his sleeve and ready to go ...then he could edit during day...god know the only other thing he does is clean windows and vacuum...I bet he still edits till hours and dumb Sarah thinks that normal now...he still needs his night time prowling of young girls....I’ve heard the commentary several times this week about children and being famous remaining at that age they were when they thought they were famous....and isabelle Ingham is a case study of that...I think esme is more mature than she is now...someone needs to step in...

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The Ingham Family #185 Mila’s wearing a ball of wool instead of a dress, wrapped by weird, ungrateful parents who insult the NHS

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did Lazy kiss the baby on her head with a new outbreak on her lip?

Letting the dog lick a newborn is revolting.

The photoshoot looks so cheap.

Putting a new duvet cover on without washing it first.

Changing a duvet cover on the floor.

:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
1628389243276.png
1628389557517.png

A mate of mine and I play a game we call "Douchebag Doppelgangers" where we find pictures of two repugnant people who look and act very much alike & post them on each other's Facebook walls. Nobody wins anything but it amuses the duck out of us as we get to sling shite at public figures we despise.
In today's episode of Douchebag Doppelgangers, I present to you - Ian watkins (top) and Chris Mingin' (bottom)

Oh for those who don't know who Watkins is, here's a quick rundown:

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Thread suggestion:

Poor baby Mila, named after a blanket. If only your Daddy had just settled for a wanket.
I’m so sorry - I didn’t see this (which is brilliant, by the way) before doing one of my own with a bit about Mila’s name being copied from a blanket in it. I wasn’t trying to rip off your idea!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Isabelle has taken “veggie🌱” out of her Instagram bio. They are definitely no longer vegetarians!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.