Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah said that the Baby and Me Mila range and sale goes up tomorrow in the vlog - next few vlogs will be interesting when they come to the realisation that nothing's sold out!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe already mentioned? Mila same design as her bespoke blankets are made by another company, so she stole the design and name for her Mila range of goods. Not sure if I can link here, but can be googled 🤦‍♀️
Yes somebody posted it earlier on in the thread, seriously can’t think for themselves

#185 - Mila, the baby with more hair colours than a flipping rainbow because her parents don’t like ginger

Reactions: 19
12 minute vlog, half of it an advert. Can't even think of an orginal name for the 60's curtains, maybe the firm with the orginal name would be interested that someone is copying them.

Reactions: 24
You're welcome, Lazy! 😕
Yup, you guys called it!

I haven’t been around much either lately. But it’s fun to read on here now and then. Seems that whatever they are putting out on their channel, it’s pretty much focussed on the baby & toddler.

That poor dog!! Get her to a groomers you hideous, neglectful creatures 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 15
If you're going to sell a product at least make sure you get the spelling of the colours right. Surely English teacher Lazy should've noticed this error. 🤦‍♀️
Screenshot 2021-08-07 180020.png
Screenshot 2021-08-07 180100.png

£100 for a duvet set and blanket. It should be illegal to charge kids this much.
Screenshot 2021-08-07 180357.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
She has copied the lot, the Loomwell company does the Mila bedding. wallpaper, crib sheets, baby blankets and snuggle blankets, so she has copied everything apart from selling wallpaper!!! (watch this space lol)

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Wish they would pick the poor baby up with those hiccups!! Leaving her flat on the floor!
Might just be me, as any woman that has just given birth deserves a medal but was I the only person that felt a tiny teeny bit sorry for Sarah yesterday when she excitedly thought she had received flowers from someone?! Her sister? Her In laws? Her non existent friends? Her husband? Nope! The patio builders to say sorry for something!! No “new mummy” presents for Sarah…For some weird reason it made me want to cry for her. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand the woman but she’s had NO presents??! Nothing. So sad 😳😬
Also…that weird dead looking raggy doll thing! Bizarre.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yea she made out like she named the design after her daughter 🤣 when actually she stole everything... the design, the blanket backing colours, the name of the products and then used them to name her kid too.
So orginal!
I wish we could make her gullible ifam realise this and all her other lies 🤬
Has anyone contacted the Loomwell Company and put them in the picture?

Reactions: 21
She has copied the lot, the Loomwell company does the Mila bedding. wallpaper, crib sheets, baby blankets and snuggle blankets, so she has copied everything apart from selling wallpaper!!! (watch this space lol)
Do you reckon any one has told Loomwell yet?

Reactions: 20
Just looking on the Loomwell site 😲 its shocking! (Whats sarahs done not the site)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
1. Could people please refrain from talking about creepy and sex🤢 right before I have my dinner , you are putting me off 🤢🤢🤢

2. Ive just seen a couple of their 2017 Disney vlogs , the difference is huge, the kids a well dressed clean , there’s even such a big difference between creepy and Sarah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Wish they would pick the poor baby up with those hiccups!! Leaving her flat on the floor!
Might just be me, as any woman that has just given birth deserves a medal but was I the only person that felt a tiny teeny bit sorry for Sarah yesterday when she excitedly thought she had received flowers from someone?! Her sister? Her In laws? Her non existent friends? Her husband? Nope! The patio builders to say sorry for something!! No “new mummy” presents for Sarah…For some weird reason it made me want to cry for her. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t stand the woman but she’s had NO presents??! Nothing. So sad 😳😬
At very least her husband should of bought her some.

Reactions: 21
I didn't feel sorry for her but have noticed the distinct lack of congratulations birth cards, new baby gift bags and little piles of gifted clothing.
I've never visited a new mum who hasn't had the above. Speaks absolute volumes about the kind of people they are!!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I’m sorry to whatever gullible twit gifted them a rag doll for Mila, but all I’m going to say is, I hope they don’t charge a lot for their products, because to me that doll looked like a dead lifeless baby! Horrifying!

also - a very nearly 16 year old Isabelle getting excited about watching ‘Alvin and the Chipmunks’ with her little sisters 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I didn't feel sorry for her but have noticed the distinct lack of congratulations birth cards, new baby gift bags and little piles of gifted clothing.
I've never visited a new mum who hasn't had the above. Speaks absolute volumes about the kind of people they are!!
I thought that. After my son was born I had so many flowers and cards. The only flowers Sarah has had are from the drive guys, who are probably worried about the reputation of their company after getting involved with this family

Reactions: 32
Vlog was tit as usual, no actually, even more tit than usual.

Basically a dinky doll for a dinky dot Mila 🙄
Prinny licking the babies lips 🤢
Girls walking in the woods alone
Jace holding the baby
Girls pissing around with water
The end

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Yes, with yesterday's vlog title, how would getting flowers be a 'shock' when you've just had a baby. I suppose Lazy would really be shocked if her creep of her husband got her flowers for birthing another one of his chuldrun.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.