Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Charlotte1993
Screenshot 2021-08-03 193907.png

TLDR
- The long awaited name reveal for the new Ingham cash cow has happened and the name is Mila Rosabelle. Tattle has known the name for months.
- Mila is already being used for profit as the Tat and Me range of Granny's curtains has been named after her.
- Granny Jane and Hi Steve weren't even told their new Grandaughter had been born until they went to Motorway Mansion the next day.
- Mila had her first hair wash in a frying pan. She didn't have to wait long for her first shopping trip either because it happened the day after she was born.
- Katrina continues to make a fool of herself on TikTok
- Poor Isla is being pushed aside to make way for the baby.
- Creepy is still avoiding the hairdressers, but made sure to make a visit to the local Chinese takeaway where he was spotted by a Tattler.
- Lazy and Creepy are is denial about baby Mila having ginger hair

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Well they really scraped the bottom now -what utterly disgusting content for their 10 year old kiddiefam going on about her flange!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh god this vlog also makes me so mad! The NHS are amazing don't get me wrong they messed up and things could have been alot worse but me and my baby are here that is all that's matters and staff were lovely and they have the nerve to complain?? Maybe as they had no idea who you were as like creepy said before they could just rock up at a hospital althou don't think had even seen a midwife at this point!! Well use your set for life money and go private then!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Chris must be a nightmare to sit with and watch 24 hours in A&E, it must be one long complaint that based on his vast medical experience he doesn't agree with anything they are doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
God help the baby with them herpes on Sarah's lips, shouldn't be kissing her baby neither should he after kissing Sarah 😫🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Not sure if I’m on the right thread I’m new here but the photo Sarah posted of jace and the new baby looks like jace is a girl 🙈 please don’t slate me it I looked at it for ages before I got it

Reactions: 36
Fck off Mr ingham slating the midwives who work and hard 12+hours q,day earning not alot while u chat to a camera you are a disgrace! Go private stay away from nhs if u don't like it fcking prick

• Angry
Reactions: 81
She should have called her consultant that she apparently swapped numbers with to ask for advice on going private if they have such a problem. From the vlog of her having the baby it seems like things went pretty smoothly? And neither her or the baby had any complications did they? As someone who has had complications every time either during or after it annoys me so much when all the youtubers try to be dramatic about a birth that was actually totally fine. And I am so grateful to the nhs for helping me deliver healthy babies. Even though one of the midwives was part of the reason I had such a bad time with my youngest I’m still thankful that other midwives were there to help and I know that she won’t make that mistake again and it obviously wasn’t on purpose. I can’t imagine having such a stressful job. If I do something wrong at my work it’s annoying because I have to fix it but that’s it. They’re under so much pressure so to have people like them complaining when they’ve done nothing wrong at all is shocking. Imagine helping deliver someone’s baby and doing a great job. Even being nice to lazy and creepy when they probably wanted to punch them both. Then seeing them slagging you off for it

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Not sure if I’m on the right thread I’m new here but the photo Sarah posted of jace and the new baby looks like jace is a girl 🙈 please don’t slate me it I looked at it for ages before I got it
He seems to have a girls band in I cant remember name of them not the one jack grelish wore its got little flower on top an all , hair looks brushed as well as child look photo shoped 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Poor little Sarah didn’t get her epidural so let’s have a disguised rant about the midwives. Well bleeping diddums. I would have killed for my third labour last year to have been as easy and straightforward as hers was. It was supposed to be - my other two were but instead I had to be rushed in for a category 1 emergency c-section where mine and my baby’s lives were at risk.

And I am bitter; I done everything by the book with my pregnancy - all through Covid, stayed at home, didn’t go out only for appointments, attended every appointment (alone as partners weren’t allowed in), every blood test and my labour and birth was a mess and still a mental strain. She played Russian Roulette with her pregnancy and still came out smelling of roses.

I am glad she is okay and their baby is okay but duck yes, I am bitter especially watching them have a disguised rant because she was too far gone to have an epidural.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
I finally feel like part of the Tfam
I would like to thank each and everyone of you for making me P myself everyday, my parents for having me without posting it online for cash,
And finally the migham’s for being a hot mess and giving the Tfam so much content 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.