Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The family photoshoot is exactly the same as Jace's was. The minimalist, neutral clothes and the baby wrapped up like a ball. Idk what these things are like since I'm only 22 but I feel like I'd want the pictures for different kids to be abit different? The only difference is that Jace is in these stood up
It’s not normally like that we do a family pic every year for Christmas a family member has taken it for years it’s a big deal and so lovely to see how people change. Outfits are always coordinating like plaid of some sort one year some men with a plaid tie another with a shirt it’s mix n Match, another time coordinating red and green we take care to make sure it looks nice. The Clampetts got out of bed when the photographer knocked by the looks of it,

why does his beanie look like a condom
Because he is a head

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hope you`ll feel much better very soon.Xx
Aww thank you. I think ive also got a uti as well as flu. And i cant take decent pain because of my past addiction to opiate pain, so im on crappy paracetimol and drinking loads of water. The absolute worst thing is having the shivers, and going from freezing cold to dripping in sweat.

But on the plus side, at least im not an Ingham or Dixon, so every cloud and all that!! haha :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I bet he cries over the tiniest bit of dirt on the farble floor or whenever someone denies them a freebie.

Nah foooo, they'll be different; Lazy has gained 6 stone and Creepy about 12 chins since these photos were taken.

The thought of those two in bed. They must have the most boring sex ever. One pump and it's over. 🤮
Creepy went to the doctor about it and the doc asked how bad it was and he replied im gonna be honest it’s touch and go 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED!!

It's Saturday and Lazy is in Isla's bedroom. Mila is still asleep. Lazy normally sits next to her on her phone, staring at her and watching TV.

Welcome to another episode of Rip Off Britain. Lazy has a Tat and Me launch happening tomorrow. The launch hasn't happened yet because of the name. The name of the range is Mila Rose after Mila Rosabelle; her nursery will be in this print, as is her first blanket. Lazy doesn't have a massive stock of the blankets because she's unsure about how they will sell. The pillow cases are in minky dot pattern and they zip up. Lazy demonstrates how to put a duvet cover on a duvet. She hopes the ifam will love the pattern as much as she does. Creepy tells babe they're amazing and incredible. More like hideous and should've stayed in the 1960's.

Isabelle puts her boot on. The girls are in the wilderness walking Prinny. Isla has brought her Snow White notebook with her; Isabelle got a Princess Belle one and Esme got Rapunzel. Isabelle says it's a 24 hours in the jungle challenge. They're in the pylon field but their normal path is overgrown with "hay stuff". They've decided to take a big walk right that will take them back to where they came from.

Mila is awake and they just finished filming her name reveal. They need to edit the cardigan in. Lazy is spending her days with her hair scraped back and in clothes that she finds in her wardrobe that she can potentially breastfeed in. Lazy's friend Heather has sent her a package with some pamper stuff and chocolate. A doll has arrived for Mila. It was meant to be released the day before her due date. Jace got an Olli Ella doll gifted to him by The Modern Nursery on Instagram on his first birthday. From that Lazy learnt of Olli Ella, a really cute toy brand, and she has been following their page ever since. Lazy saw these Dozy Dinkums were being released on her due date so Lazy bought one. She thought she would get Mila a gift she could keep forever. Lazy loves how it has the rainbow on it because Mila is a rainbow baby. Only when it suits you though. Creepy is holding Mila and Prinny is sniffing her. Prinny is the biggest licky dog in the world. The doll is as big as her.

Lazy says babes look adorable in cardigans and that Mila is smiling. People say babies don't smile at this age but Lazy swears she does when they talk to her. Lazy talks to "little peanut" in an annoying baby voice. Mila has hiccups and Lazy says she looks adorable in her cardigan again. Can you imagine how annoying she must be on a day out? All she would talk about is how adorable/cute thing are.

Jace is sat in the nursing home chair and wants a turn holding Mila. He says "want to hold that baby" and tells Esme to give her to him. Lazy gets him to say her name. Lazy says he's a proud big brother and he loves her. She says he's a big boy and so cute, and that Mila loves him so much. Jace says Mila is home now and Lazy says she's not going back, but stays with them forever.

The girls are throwing water all over Isabelle's bedroom. Isabelle loves the viral video of a boy saying "well she'll be surprised" about some work he did. The girls are having another sleepover in Isabelle room and watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. First they need to clean Isabelle's bedroom because the girls have spent all day in there and it's a mess.

End of vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 29

It's Saturday and Lazy is in Isla's bedroom. Mila is still asleep. Lazy normally sits next to her on her phone, staring at her and watching TV.

Welcome to another episode of Rip Off Britain. Lazy has a Tat and Me launch happening tomorrow. The launch hasn't happened yet because of the name. The name of the range is Mila Rose after Mila Rosabelle; her nursery will be in this print, as is her first blanket. Lazy doesn't have a massive stock of the blankets because she's unsure about how they will sell. The pillow cases are in minky dot pattern and they zip up. Lazy demonstrates how to put a duvet cover on a duvet. She hopes the ifam will love the pattern as much as she does. Creepy tells babe they're amazing and incredible. More like hideous and should've stayed in the 1960's.

Isabelle puts her boot on. The girls are in the wilderness walking Prinny. Isla has brought her Snow White notebook with her; Isabelle got a Princess Belle one and Esme got Rapunzel. Isabelle says it's a 24 hours in the jungle challenge. They're in the pylon field but their normal path is overgrown with "hay stuff". They've decided to take a big walk right that will take them back to where they came from.

Mila is awake and they just finished filming her name reveal. They need to edit the cardigan in. Lazy is spending her days with her hair scraped back and in clothes that she finds in her wardrobe that she can potentially breastfeed in. Lazy's friend Heather has sent her a package with some pamper stuff and chocolate. A doll has arrived for Mila. It was meant to be released the day before her due date. Jace got an Olli Ella doll gifted to him by The Modern Nursery on Instagram on his first birthday. From that Lazy learnt of Olli Ella, a really cute toy brand, and she has been following their page ever since. Lazy saw these Dozy Dinkums were being released on her due date so Lazy bought one. She thought she would get Mila a gift she could keep forever. Lazy loves how it has the rainbow on it because Mila is a rainbow baby. Only when it suits you though. Creepy is holding Mila and Prinny is sniffing her. Prinny is the biggest licky dog in the world. The doll is as big as her.

Lazy says babes look adorable in cardigans and that Mila is smiling. People say babies don't smile at this age but Lazy swears she does when they talk to her. Lazy talks to "little peanut" in an annoying baby voice. Mila has hiccups and Lazy says she looks adorable in her cardigan again. Can you imagine how annoying she must be on a day out? All she would talk about is how adorable/cute thing are.

Jace is sat in the nursing home chair and wants a turn holding Mila. He says "want to hold that baby" and tells Esme to give her to him. Lazy gets him to say her name. Lazy says he's a proud big brother and he loves her. She says he's a big boy and so cute, and that Mila loves him so much. Jace says Mila is home now and Lazy says she's not going back, but stays with them forever.

The girls are throwing water all over Isabelle's bedroom. Isabelle loves the viral video of a boy saying "well she'll be surprised" about some work he did. The girls are having another sleepover in Isabelle room and watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. First they need to clean Isabelle's bedroom because the girls have spent all day in there and it's a mess.

End of vlog
You’ve nailed it. That video was some boring tit. Yawn 🥱

Reactions: 12
#185 Creepy likes a good fidget, but even 20% off can’t shift Fidget & Me tat

• Haha
I don't know where the channel goes from now? They've just has a baby and that has barely pulled in extra views. No one but Tattle likes the travel shitshow vlogs. They've moved house, that hasn't done it. New family vlog channels are pulling in way more viewers, have better content and it's obvious none of the Inghams are enjoying it. The vlogs are disjointed now they're uploading a week later, and her home furnishings empire seems to have fallen off a cliff.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Yes somebody posted it earlier on in the thread, seriously can’t think for themselves

#185 - Mila, the baby with more hair colours than a flipping rainbow because her parents don’t like ginger
Loomwell.com have a whole range called Mila. Exactly the same as the stuff that Sarah has named after the new baby

Reactions: 18
I don't know where the channel goes from now? They've just has a baby and that has barely pulled in extra views. No one but Tattle likes the travel shitshow vlogs. They've moved house, that hasn't done it. New family vlog channels are pulling in way more viewers, have better content and it's obvious none of the Inghams are enjoying it. The vlogs are disjointed now they're uploading a week later, and her home furnishings empire seems to have fallen off a cliff.
Yeah, it’s the beginning of the end for them (except the beginning of the end was a really long time ago, it’s been like the most slow motion car crash ever)

just had a really weird thought. Imagine creepy and lazy were your parents. Imagine your childhood being this, with them, so little genuine love, so little care and just fakeness, a dad who acts like a camp teenage emo and a mum that stays with him for that YouTube life. And it’s all out there for the world to see. Desperately sad for those 5 innocent children.

• Sad
Reactions: 38
‘No one but tattle likes their travel vlogs’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
‘No one but tattle likes their travel vlogs’ 😂😂😂😂😂

Their road trip 2020 made lockdown bearable. I will only ever be grateful to the Inghams for one thing and that is the entertainment that that provided - a BBC writer couldn't have scripted it better. It started with the sheeps grazing in the field in Scotland and ended with the Range Rover limping home with them all barely fitting in.

I'm hoping there's some way they can get back into Europe in the next month or two for the second instalment

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

End of vlog
Thought it was interesting when Isabelle said I don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl but I think girl because they have long hair. Has she seen her little brother ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Inghams must've been one of the few people to have bought a house in 2017 and barely have made a penny off it. I haven't looked at the sale prices but they bought it for £400k and sold it for around that price. It will be the same with this house - it will date quickly, will have lost that new shine and will need updating in a few years if they want to get rid of it. All fur coat and no knickers, again

Hopefully they draft Leah in so she at least has someone her age. Can't believe they would actually consider staying there again. What a nerve
I live in a 15 year old new build (at the time) flat which my parents bought when it was brand new (I’m hugely lucky in this respect as I’m chronically very ill/disabled and can’t work and they wanted and were able to give me some security). New builds usually depreciate in price in the first couple of years at least so it’s not a good idea to buy one unless you plan to stay for a while, when they start to pick up value in line with the rest of the market. I remember that when neighbours of mine sold their flats in the first few years they couldn’t get more than they’d paid, and I was told by people who know more about property than I do that it was pretty standard.
Also, my flat is in a decently built development, and wasn’t left with endless shoddy snags by the cowboy builder developer. And it doesn’t have tacky, shopping centre/office features, so you’re right that Motorway Mansion will date/fall apart more quickly and be even harder to sell on than the average new build.
Sorry this is long-winded. I realise I could’ve sidestepped much of it and written ‘tit Midas effect’…

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes, with yesterday's vlog title, how would getting flowers be a 'shock' when you've just had a baby. I suppose Lazy would really be shocked if her creep of her husband got her flowers for birthing another one of his chuldrun.
'Chuldrun' absolutely ends me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loomwell.com have a whole range called Mila. Exactly the same as the stuff that Sarah has named after the new baby
When the subject first came up, didn't somebody here say (on an earlier thread) that Lazy had paid a licence fee for the right to use the design? To be honest I would be very surprised if she had gone through the correct channels and it may have been one of Lazy's lot trying to put us off the scent (can't remember who said it or how they knew exactly).

I think that's the next big money spinner for them. A 3-4 week holiday in Disneyworld. That would pull in the views, more than the new baby. They have no ties to school holidays and all the money in the world to splash around....so why aren't they over there 🤔🤔
Come on Creeps book your poor poor wife and your suffering kids a trip to disneyworld!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I think Lazy is glad Creepy has a full-time job of cleaning the fake marble floor, glass and garage doors because he'll have less time to get up to no good online.

Poor Isabelle, her 16th birthday is going to be the usual drag the whole family to somewhere at nearly closing time when it'd be so nice if she could go with her friends, if she has any left.
Isla and Esme could go but couldn't they leave Lazy and the little two behind so the day isn't focused on them and Lazy needing to stop to breastfeed etc.

They MIGHT allow cousin Leah to join a sister sleepover for her big 16th birthday ( complete with tepees and gifted sweets and balloons & baby and me blankets 😵💫 & a Disney plus movie ) 🎥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.