Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They were only ever quorn and cheesatarians anyway, tbf.

Because he's a head.
As my dear father would have said “he looks like he was strained through a condom upon conception”. So I guess wearing that beanie creepy is just going back to his roots 🤭🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m so sorry - I didn’t see this (which is brilliant, by the way) before doing one of my own with a bit about Mila’s name being copied from a blanket in it. I wasn’t trying to rip off your idea!
Oh please don't apologise - you haven't at all (how lovely you are for saying that though 😊). Your title is brilliant and very witty. X

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Isabelle has taken “veggie🌱” out of her Instagram bio. They are definitely no longer vegetarians!
I checked this yesterday and it was still there so she only JUST changed it ! Well spotted !
It was never something they took seriously anyway we know that, just another BS tactic they tried to be more popular! 😖

Your face pissed that your creeps husband pandemic hair cut has more views than your baby girl raw vlog birth details
The BIG eye , little eye is very obvious here , not to mention that the filter has resulted in her face blending into her chest ( no chinS ) 😆

Reactions: 16
I can't remember who said it - and I'm definitely not trying to claim credit for it but it would be a CRIME not to push Delonge's Dongle's Damaged for a thread title so: The Ingham Family #185 Delonge's Dongle's Damaged.

I checked this yesterday and it was still there so she only JUST changed it ! Well spotted !
It was never something they took seriously anyway we know that, just another BS tactic they tried to be more popular! 😖
PLEASE let the Ifam pick up on this and ask them about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Yea she made out like she named the design after her daughter 🤣 when actually she stole everything... the design, the blanket backing colours, the name of the products and then used them to name her kid too.
So orginal!
Genuinely puzzled that she doesn't think people will figure it out. Is she really THAT idiotic?

If you're going to sell a product at least make sure you get the spelling of the colours right. Surely English teacher Lazy should've noticed this error. 🤦‍♀️
View attachment 701952View attachment 701953

£100 for a duvet set and blanket. It should be illegal to charge kids this much.
View attachment 701964
Kharki 🤣🤣
How long before they fix it? Of course they don't read here.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when they said they'd show us the secret part of the house when they got back from holiday? 🤔😂😂😂😂

Whyyy are we waitinggggg
I reckon it’s there own at home office. Have they mentioned going to there actual office recently?

Reactions: 7
Did Lazy kiss the baby on her head with a new outbreak on her lip?

Letting the dog lick a newborn is revolting.

The photoshoot looks so cheap.

Putting a new duvet cover on without washing it first.

Changing a duvet cover on the floor.

:sick::sick::sick:
I'm expecting a delivery of new bedding today and the first thing I'm doing is washing them.
They are absolutely disgusting, the pair of them.

Reactions: 22
I see Chris was pitching his new business idea for when the channel finally tanks.
AD window cleaner available please be aware(shop owners) that there are no appointments before 10am, could all children be fully clothed as I also run a very small YouTube channel and I cannot fix my videos so anyone indisposed will remain in my vlog/photo library.
Lastly could all potential clients have patience with slow replies my dongle is broken,
Kind regards
The slippery towel Co
Ps I am also an expert at cleaning fake marble/lino using the latest bissel and premium liquid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm expecting a delivery of new bedding today and the first thing I'm doing is washing them.
I've just got new bedding and it went straight in the wash , the feel of it when it comes out of the packet is enough to make you want to put in the wash never mind thinking of what is actually on it and who has touched it , they gross me out

Reactions: 26
Did you buy it from tatandme for £100? Or did you get good quality set for less than half the price?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just because I know that stuff like this really boils Creepy and Lazys piss….

Just driving down the A1 (Doncaster Bypass) and look over to see traffic on the other side of the road.

I saw a Range Rover being driven by someone in a Grey T shirt and what looked like a beanie on. The car was pulling a caravan.

It may not have been Creepy but I’m pretty confident it was - looks like we’re going on more Chavavan adventures!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Does anyone remember which vlog Chris claimed that he was never ever going back to eating meat and just the thought of it was gross? We all said at the time it was another of his fantasies to fit in with the van life aesthetic that he expected everyone to go along with. I'm glad for the girls that they are doing what is right for them, but Chris - what a mega twit

I'm sure he stated animal welfare was a reason and there's not a chance that they are sourcing higher welfare produce

Reactions: 29
Thread suggestion:

Poor baby Mila, named after a blanket. If only your Daddy had just settled for a wanket.
The amount of though they put into cashing in on their baby is proof enough of their greed and narcissism it’s plain to see it’s all about the money why are their followers so blind to this, what mentality is required to pay £50 for a single quilt cover that really isn’t that spectacular I would like to know if it’s made from 100% cotton for that price it should be !I picked up a lovely one 100% cotton feels like silk for £14.99 even at full price of £25.99 it was worth the price no way would I pay this so they can buy hot tubs and decor people are crazy enough obviously but it baffles me !

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Just driving down the A1 (Doncaster Bypass) and look over to see traffic on the other side of the road.

I saw a Range Rover being driven by someone in a Grey T shirt and what looked like a beanie on. The car was pulling a caravan.

It may not have been Creepy but I’m pretty confident it was - looks like we’re going on more Chavavan adventures!
I think it’s been at the garage being fixed, probs picking it up. Surely scummy Sarah and noncey Nora aren’t stupid enough to take a newborn thats dropping weight and has, quote, yellow eyes from jaundice, away?

Actually nothing would surprise me!

Reactions: 20

If they are on the move, it will be very lot interesting like, to see their sleeping arrangements

Reactions: 12
I can't remember who said it - and I'm definitely not trying to claim credit for it but it would be a CRIME not to push Delonge's Dongle's Damaged for a thread title so: The Ingham Family #185 Delonge's Dongle's Damaged.

PLEASE let the Ifam pick up on this and ask them about it!
If the Ifam can forgive the creepy one for his disgusting messages to young girls and his cheating on Sarah I don’t think them eating meat will trouble them much sadly they are clearly as unhinged as these awful parents who are cashing in on their kids.

Reactions: 12
it’s difficult collating all theses issues from different posts, but hope I have most of them here. I’ve tried to make it child specific, not general stuff 😉 The list goes on!

Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views eg Isla’s OCD, Jace’s eyes, Isabelle’s bullying
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
No concern about the whereabouts of 9 year old Isla on foreign campsite
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea
Children not supervised on foreign roads
Carrying a toddler in a backpack whilst travelling on an E Scooter
Leaving a knife and scissors accessibly in reach of toddler Jace
Letting 12 year old Esme swing quite high with toddler Jace forward facing on her lap
Letting a nine year old Isla operate a lawnmower with toddler Jace running about
No boosters/car seats for those that need/ed them
Jace not strapped into his car seat properly and car seat held in place incorrectly
Overloading the car with passengers and using jump seating as an alternative to proper seats
No care for Islas safety on water slide
Using children’s upset to make vlog content eg Isla accidentally ordering off Amazon
Ignoring 4 month old Jace having croup when they were abroad
Constantly leaving 15 year old in charge of three younger ones
Filming their kids in inappropriate dress (in the bath, Isabelle filmed on the toilet at Forest Holidays, Esme filmed naked, Jace filmed half naked recently)
Not following midwife instructions when it came to feeding Jace
Consistently filming and laughing at the kids when they're unwell/injured
Putting jaces chalks /pens near two plug sockets
Openly announcing Islas OCD issues for vlog content, yet getting no medical help
Not providing adequate / correct sized footware for children
Isolating the children from outside influences
Filming Isabelle putting her swimming costume on
Using sexually provocative vlog title names using their children eg Isabelle gets waxed for the first time

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That’s so unsafe for a newborn the smell alone also does mila have enough hair fot a chupa chup ?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.