Ingham Family #184 Mila Mila on the insta wall we leaked your name before the cotterballs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of though they put into cashing in on their baby is proof enough of their greed and narcissism it’s plain to see it’s all about the money why are their followers so blind to this, what mentality is required to pay £50 for a single quilt cover that really isn’t that spectacular I would like to know if it’s made from 100% cotton for that price it should be !I picked up a lovely one 100% cotton feels like silk for £14.99 even at full price of £25.99 it was worth the price no way would I pay this so they can buy hot tubs and decor people are crazy enough obviously but it baffles me !
It can't be 100% cotton because it's for that awful material on the other side. That stuff would make you so uncomfortable when your sleeping

Reactions: 15
Just thinking....wasn't Peterborough one of the stops on the Doncaster to London train line? I bet he's been to the passport office.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
When the subject first came up, didn't somebody here say (on an earlier thread) that Lazy had paid a licence fee for the right to use the design? To be honest I would be very surprised if she had gone through the correct channels and it may have been one of Lazy's lot trying to put us off the scent (can't remember who said it or how they knew exactly).
Even if she used a licenced image, she just copied it from the other company, coincidentally or intentionally the name too. Makes me wonder if she picked the name first and stumbled on the other company looking for inspiration for Mila's bedroom then decided to launch her own.
Or: Saw the products and name and decided to name her own baby Mila and copy the prints for her own line.
Bespoke products my ass.

Reactions: 18
Did Lazy kiss the baby on her head with a new outbreak on her lip?

Letting the dog lick a newborn is revolting.

The photoshoot looks so cheap.

Putting a new duvet cover on without washing it first.

Changing a duvet cover on the floor.

:sick::sick::sick:
She didn't even wash Mila's baby clothes. No way she'll bother with a duvet cover.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I find their subs vs views really interesting…. If you take Elle Darby as reference, she has 598k subscribers and her birth video (that the inghams pretty much copied the title of) has almost hit 1 million views. That is almost double her subscribers. And then the same amount of people came to the next one to meet her son and 600k for the name reveal. The inghams have allegedly 1.3 million subscribers but they just don’t get the views. We know they buy subscribers but this surely means they have bought at least 1 million? 😂 it’s obvious from Elle that birth vlogs get more views than just your subscribers but the inghams sits at 240k. Could it be possible that YouTube have shadow banned them? I watch the occasional video from them and check almost every day what video they have put up but don’t watch and I NEVER get recommended them. I used to.

Reactions: 22
it’s difficult collating all theses issues from different posts, but hope I have most of them here. I’ve tried to make it child specific, not general stuff 😉 The list goes on!

Child Neglect issues continued……(Please add to!)

Jace left unsupervised on the beach
No safety corners on furniture
Bleach bottles on counters in reach of Jace
No stairgates on grand staircase
Little or no parental supervision of Jace in home and out and about!
Failing homeschooling big time
Tricking Esme with talc in the hairdryer
Allowing excess of sugar in children’s diets
Exploiting children’s mental health and personal issues for views eg Isla’s OCD, Jace’s eyes, Isabelle’s bullying
Using inappropriate thumbnails for click bait
Taking a newborn to a shopping centre at 3 days old, before first Jabs
Scaring Isabelle by hiding under her bed
suggestive remarks to children eg said to Isabelle ‘ Can I sleep in your bed when you’re gone?’
Leaving a hanging rope in Jace’s room
Inappropriately holding a younger Isabelle by her chest whilst blindfolded
Filming children’s personal body parts whilst they play on a water slide
No concern about the whereabouts of 9 year old Isla on foreign campsite
Not providing life Jackets on open water eg Loch Lomond and the sea
Children not supervised on foreign roads
Carrying a toddler in a backpack whilst travelling on an E Scooter
Leaving a knife and scissors accessibly in reach of toddler Jace
Letting 12 year old Esme swing quite high with toddler Jace forward facing on her lap
Letting a nine year old Isla operate a lawnmower with toddler Jace running about
No boosters/car seats for those that need/ed them
Jace not strapped into his car seat properly and car seat held in place incorrectly
Overloading the car with passengers and using jump seating as an alternative to proper seats
No care for Islas safety on water slide
Using children’s upset to make vlog content eg Isla accidentally ordering off Amazon
Ignoring 4 month old Jace having croup when they were abroad
Constantly leaving 15 year old in charge of three younger ones
Filming their kids in inappropriate dress (in the bath, Isabelle filmed on the toilet at Forest Holidays, Esme filmed naked, Jace filmed half naked recently)
Not following midwife instructions when it came to feeding Jace
Consistently filming and laughing at the kids when they're unwell/injured
Putting jaces chalks /pens near two plug sockets
Openly announcing Islas OCD issues for vlog content, yet getting no medical help
Not providing adequate / correct sized footware for children
Isolating the children from outside influences
Filming Isabelle putting her swimming costume on
Using sexually provocative vlog title names using their children eg Isabelle gets waxed for the first time
Unsafe access to roof (child could squeeze through gap outside parents bedroom

Reactions: 20
Did you buy it from tatandme for £100? Or did you get good quality set for less than half the price?
Definitely NOT tat n me. Definitely better quality, and half the price.
I'd love to see the tat n me ones after being in the wash.

Reactions: 12
Unsafe access to roof (child could squeeze through gap outside parents bedroom
Thanks will add it on laters x

Ingham Family #185 Seems like Creepy is enjoying his sausage again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
SOMETHING AMAZING ARRIVED!!

It's Saturday and Lazy is in Isla's bedroom. Mila is still asleep. Lazy normally sits next to her on her phone, staring at her and watching TV.

Welcome to another episode of Rip Off Britain. Lazy has a Tat and Me launch happening tomorrow. The launch hasn't happened yet because of the name. The name of the range is Mila Rose after Mila Rosabelle; her nursery will be in this print, as is her first blanket. Lazy doesn't have a massive stock of the blankets because she's unsure about how they will sell. The pillow cases are in minky dot pattern and they zip up. Lazy demonstrates how to put a duvet cover on a duvet. She hopes the ifam will love the pattern as much as she does. Creepy tells babe they're amazing and incredible. More like hideous and should've stayed in the 1960's.

Isabelle puts her boot on. The girls are in the wilderness walking Prinny. Isla has brought her Snow White notebook with her; Isabelle got a Princess Belle one and Esme got Rapunzel. Isabelle says it's a 24 hours in the jungle challenge. They're in the pylon field but their normal path is overgrown with "hay stuff". They've decided to take a big walk right that will take them back to where they came from.

Mila is awake and they just finished filming her name reveal. They need to edit the cardigan in. Lazy is spending her days with her hair scraped back and in clothes that she finds in her wardrobe that she can potentially breastfeed in. Lazy's friend Heather has sent her a package with some pamper stuff and chocolate. A doll has arrived for Mila. It was meant to be released the day before her due date. Jace got an Olli Ella doll gifted to him by The Modern Nursery on Instagram on his first birthday. From that Lazy learnt of Olli Ella, a really cute toy brand, and she has been following their page ever since. Lazy saw these Dozy Dinkums were being released on her due date so Lazy bought one. She thought she would get Mila a gift she could keep forever. Lazy loves how it has the rainbow on it because Mila is a rainbow baby. Only when it suits you though. Creepy is holding Mila and Prinny is sniffing her. Prinny is the biggest licky dog in the world. The doll is as big as her.

Lazy says babes look adorable in cardigans and that Mila is smiling. People say babies don't smile at this age but Lazy swears she does when they talk to her. Lazy talks to "little peanut" in an annoying baby voice. Mila has hiccups and Lazy says she looks adorable in her cardigan again. Can you imagine how annoying she must be on a day out? All she would talk about is how adorable/cute thing are.

Jace is sat in the nursing home chair and wants a turn holding Mila. He says "want to hold that baby" and tells Esme to give her to him. Lazy gets him to say her name. Lazy says he's a proud big brother and he loves her. She says he's a big boy and so cute, and that Mila loves him so much. Jace says Mila is home now and Lazy says she's not going back, but stays with them forever.

The girls are throwing water all over Isabelle's bedroom. Isabelle loves the viral video of a boy saying "well she'll be surprised" about some work he did. The girls are having another sleepover in Isabelle room and watching Alvin and The Chipmunks. First they need to clean Isabelle's bedroom because the girls have spent all day in there and it's a mess.

End of vlog
What has actually arrived... And was it amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I find their subs vs views really interesting…. If you take Elle Darby as reference, she has 598k subscribers and her birth video (that the inghams pretty much copied the title of) has almost hit 1 million views. That is almost double her subscribers. And then the same amount of people came to the next one to meet her son and 600k for the name reveal. The inghams have allegedly 1.3 million subscribers but they just don’t get the views. We know they buy subscribers but this surely means they have bought at least 1 million? 😂 it’s obvious from Elle that birth vlogs get more views than just your subscribers but the inghams sits at 240k. Could it be possible that YouTube have shadow banned them? I watch the occasional video from them and check almost every day what video they have put up but don’t watch and I NEVER get recommended them. I used to.
Yep, basically I think most of the subs are doormat accounts that kids probably subscribed on years ago.
Channels like the Wingroves, have 1/5 of their subscribers but make approx 7 times what the minghams make a month.

Reactions: 17
The amount of though they put into cashing in on their baby is proof enough of their greed and narcissism it’s plain to see it’s all about the money why are their followers so blind to this, what mentality is required to pay £50 for a single quilt cover that really isn’t that spectacular I would like to know if it’s made from 100% cotton for that price it should be !I picked up a lovely one 100% cotton feels like silk for £14.99 even at full price of £25.99 it was worth the price no way would I pay this so they can buy hot tubs and decor people are crazy enough obviously but it baffles me !
It could be worse….they could cash in by selling a plastic replica of baby girl Meelahh.

Even if she used a licenced image, she just copied it from the other company, coincidentally or intentionally the name too. Makes me wonder if she picked the name first and stumbled on the other company looking for inspiration for Mila's bedroom then decided to launch her own.
Or: Saw the products and name and decided to name her own baby Mila and copy the prints for her own line.
Bespoke products my ass.
The same granny pattern is on Etsy as Madelyn and there’s a few other sellers with the same floral design. Lazy38 said she paid for the copyright to use the design does she ever tell the truth. I wonder if she’s sold any of those duvet sets, or will she be going in about them in every vlog.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Reactions: 13
Im really sorry to anyone here who likes the design but it’s hideous! It’s not a print that kids would like and surely no adult wants it in their room. It’s hardly going to match with things people would already have. I can’t believe she chose something so awful, even for her.

I loved the mention of the small number ordered because they are very expensive to produce! 🤣🤣🤣 Course they are.

The same granny pattern is on Etsy as Madelyn and there’s a few other sellers with the same floral design. Lazy38 said she paid for the copyright to use the design does she ever tell the truth. I wonder if she’s sold any of those duvet sets, or will she be going in about them in every vlog.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.