Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would break too if i was a tit car carrying 6 people a giant caravan and their tit. i’m sure i recall chris’ car breaking down a few months ago too?
‘we embark on a new adventure’
i’m not sure what i was expecting from the europe 2020 vids. possibly similar to nc500, travelling places everyday and wild camping 🙈 it looked like a really good time tbh and something i would love to do with my family.
yet here we have an adventure of broken cars 😹 swimming pools, garages, and potatoes.
poor kids. it must be bleeping irritating. just imagine it. One minute you’re in private school and told you’re moving to a new house, planning your new bedrooms etc, but instead they’re cramped into a caravan, broken down cars in a foreign country during a worldwide pandemic. you’d just want to be at horne wouldn’t you, your own bed. your own bathroom, your own privacy, seeing friends - your toys etc and prinny. Going back to school, dance class and so on.
I feel so sorry for the kids.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I wonder if they're now calling their cars haterz or trolls??
Or is Sporty saying 'no, hell no, I want to stay in Europe with disco'

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Just seen. 🙈🙈
Oh.My.Goodness

He actually managed to make it about himself. The complete and utter tool

(anyone curious go look at his instastories)

He's sick in the head. Never ever forget that Malcolm was sick with tonsillitis that day 🙏

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I see them coming home by the end of this month. If they have another week of low views I think that will make them abandon the trip. That and if this car can’t be repaired it will be over for them as they won’t pass the finance check for a new car in the UK even if it’s second hand. Especially if they took the caravan on finance. It was £21k bought new with cash. £30k if bought through a finance package. So with that on their load no way they will get a decent enough car to tow the caravan.

If they still owe school fees private schools have no qualms about taking people to court. The court could allow a “wages arrestment”
which could be served on them and it would be sent to YouTube and they would legally have to take a percentage of their monthly income and send it directly to the school. So if it’s unpaid fees/tax they can’t hide. Even going bankrupt taxes have an exception so you can’t clear them with bankruptcy. They would take money from them for years until the debt is cleared.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh.My.Goodness

He's sick in the head. Never ever forget that Malcolm was sick with tonsillitis that day 🙏
He can probably remember what Ibis he was in

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Oh.My.Goodness

I haven’t seen it, but I’m sure he brings out that little fact every bloody year. No one cares Chris!!

Reactions: 13
So he remembers 9 11 because he had tonsillitis !! Sitting there eating mummy’s tuna sandwiches and rummaging through his care package 🙄🙄 Yeah really Poignant and touching post ! 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Hahaha their cars broken down again. Hahahahahaha hilarious hahahahahaha. Morons thinking that Creepys car could cope with pulling their tin can and crap around
i wonder if their top of the pops, all singing, all dancing, monkeys fly out of your butt RAC cover, covers them for business use or just personal 🤔

Reactions: 9
Has their magical memory filled dream trip actually started yet? All I’ve seen is roadside tarmac, dud cars, greasy food, barcode fringes and cold sores. And apparently we’re all jealous? I’m living for this karma 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 40
It always baffles me that both Creepy and Lazy appear to hate how hot it is whenever they go on these holidays. You hear the phrase 'unbearably hot' and see them just basically having a horrible time because of how sweaty they are (his beanie and her long hair don't help), how the aircon isn't good enough, how they have to buy a second awning etc.

Do they realise that they... you know... don't have to be in these hot countries for months on end? They can do pretty much all the things they're doing on these sorry excuse of holidays in the UK. And if they do want to be away, why not try some cooler climates which are just as, if not more, 'stunning'. It's as if they can only think of having fun at beaches and water parks, even though they spend the entire time moaning about it.

Such bizarre people.

Reactions: 51
I can confirm the pink mini is still in the driveway so he hasn't set off home to collect it YET!
#runningoutofcars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Can someone please screen record the clip of them drunk so I don’t have to give them a view? 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Creepy seriously just got Sarah Ingham tattooed on his forearm? Cringing massively 😫
I don’t know if anyone’s replied to this but for those people who don’t follow them or haven’t for long, he got that tattooed in the weeks after the allegations against him come out so if that doesn’t scream GUILTY I don’t know what does. Also, it shows Sarah had some doubt about his innocence if he got that tattooed to prove himself 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.