Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly there all just so feral. The whole lot of them. The road side pit stops, the home hair cuts, the herpes infestation, the dirt and grime 🤢 The poor diet. How they describe this as “chasing their dreams” is beyond me

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
For fucks sake :ROFLMAO: I was just thinking yesterday because she said they booked another week at the campsite, watch the 2nd car break down as they are trying to leave

2 cars in 3 weeks? You can’t make this tit up lol
Personally, to me it feels like sign after sign to stop and go home.. I know they won’t because they’re stubborn. What’s next, the AC will break, they won’t be able to cope lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Did Creepy say, I don't no why between 11- 3 it's empty (the pool), somthing like that...... Iam obviously not a well travelled person like them lol but is it when the sun is at its strongest and most people stay out of the sun and that is why hot countries have a later. night life eating out etc etc etc! Really what absolute plonkers!
Maybe it's just me but when we go on holiday we stay out of the hot afternoon sun as much as possible even in a pool!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oh god that's worse 🤢
On the contrary, it’s better. So much better. Nothing says undying love, devotion and fidelity more than a tattoo whose wording would be better suited to the doodlings of a year 4 pupil about their current object of affection.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well what a tit show that was today 😂 what a way to make many people envy you, first and foremost do the children have more than one pair of shoes? What a disgrace Esme’s footwear is and not to say dangerous whilst walking and even more so being on a scooter. We all just look at you lazy and see the epitome of a successful YouTube career, a she in dress, creepy’s sliders and looking even more round as each day passes. Greasy hair that you have to touch 100 times a second, not to mention frank and his relatives. And having to cover those chins whilst you speak, just so jealous..oh and sorry but no point blaming the car problems on heat. It’s a 14 year old car with so much wrong with it it’s unreal. Why not use some of those amazing savings you have in buying a reliable car that is safe for you all, and by the way masks all the time outside in Portugal, it doesn’t have rules that you can take it off to speak to the camera you morons! Who would of thought we could top leaving a baby on a beach last year..this is the most epic road trip ever for us lot to watch..it’s only a matter of time until borders close and you have no option but to come home

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Did the garage not offer them a place to stay on their forecourt? This is really important to know when planning my next holiday. I know that in Spain you can live at the garage, do they also allow this in Portugal? We already know they don't have any cakes.
Unfortunately Portugal do not offer this option, this is due to the fact that it’s an island..😂

The elite educators are absolutely correct. They only have cakes in mainland Madeira, not on the island of Portugal :ROFLMAO:
I’ve just seen your post after I posted mine...!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When they were Scooting off to the Spar for their spicy potatoes i thought "aye up, the other car has gone to duck" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️ Who knew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The cars f@cked again ?.......,, I love you so much magical genie , thank you for granting my wishes (apart from euro millions ) And thank you minghams for keeping on embarrassing yourselves

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So when Sarah said "we should have checked out today but love it so much we've booked extra days" we now know she meant "the cars fucked and we have no choice but to stay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
What they told Izzy:

Long holiday! Very lots of pools! No getting up early! Sooooo much fun! Stunnin views! Allll soooo boootiful!! Woohooooo!

What they didn’t tell Izzy:

Cash cow
Click bait fodder
Always ‘on show’ for the camera
Whole life is filmed for the world to comment on
Deprived of seeing close family
No age appropriate buddies for next 6 months
No privacy
No freedom at 15y old
No access to formal education
Dragged to a high risk country in a pandemic
Destined to be constantly vilified for the actions of her selfish parents when she returns to UK

Shameless.
People treat their dogs better than this. 😡
Except for the mingers, they treat their dog just like their kids. When they can no longer make money off them they are sent to granny jane’s or their camera time is a very lot limited.

Reactions: 9
So the car broke down when it wasn't even towing the caravan.
Even if the engine / electrics get patched up there's no way it's going to cope getting that tin can full o' crap back to Blighty.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Why am I not surprised Chris having Tonsilites 19 years ago. He probably had it every 2 weeks cause he did not know Magic yet

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.