Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’ve either miraculously got a courtesy car with Tow bar (you know the tow bar that is unique to only their land rovers and caravan) or they’ve got granny to bring another over.

If it’s a courtesy car with a tow bar we know the whole Spain saga was bullshit & they obviously did not have breakdown and they spat lies for a pure week.

If it is a new one, wait for the most expensive 5/7 seater they can get on php (and yes you can do this completely over Skype atm) to try and show they are still rolling in dollar!

Reactions: 12
So high and mighty that they didn't jump on the bandwagon to do prank videos for views 😆

And the reason they do vlogs is because they want something to look back on, not because it's the easiest content to churn out and they're unable to develop themselves 😜

View attachment 241614
Dont forget the powder in the hair dryer that esma got in her face and eyes only reson they doht do them is because someone got intouch with socail services so they stopped it so tell truth sarah

what’s nikki posted on tiktok? the fan page are going mad
Oh really I wonder what

Reactions: 8
They actually think they are holier than thou. And that there s**t don't stink. You don't do challenges because when you do they flop. And they making out there not bothered about lower views well tell Chris's eyes that then sarah and your own body language hahahhahahah. Its not a new car chris picked up a rental yesterday. And to the fact they are not bothered they are spoke again pull the other one it eats you alive and you are doing anything possible to pull in more views but people are sick of the lies from one vlog to the next. The ifam are waking up and im so glad they are. As for the Ingham support group they need to wake up too their being manipulated by them too

Reactions: 20
In the ifam support group, talking about Nikki...
There jumping to conclusions they were friends for meny years and Sarah done dirty on her so was just about Chris there many other things that we prob never know about nikki was very much hurt

Reactions: 6
What they said about Isla was really sad. What was her choice?
Your right to ask. She really didn’t have much of a choice to stay at school. The pressure unintentionally posed by her sisters thoughts would influence her greatly.

Initially not attending school might sound great to a youngster but reality can be very different.

Isla always looks nervous and seeking cues before she speaks. She seems fearful of getting it wrong and probably thought she was in for the trip of a lifetime.

What she must be thinking now. She looks tired, pale and withdrawn.

I do wish Lazy would stop portraying her as a child genius. At best she is the brightest of the girls and sadly that does not say much.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Unbelievable. She can't help gloat!!
Is she for real??? I need a moment to read that again...It's actually all complete bullshit. I'm lost for words. My favourite is that she can't just nip to the shops looking like she's just got out of bed 🤣🤣🤣 literally pissed myself laughing at that 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New thread

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.