Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LisbonB

Why couldn’t she just say ‘I’ve taken my kids out of school because they constantly get comments about my pweirdo cheating husband’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 109

Miss Judgemental

Izzy has a yoga mat and is doing exercsie? That's seem a bit random.

Ingham Family #127 Izzy's Doing Burpees and Lazy's Spreading Herpes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

Bradford lass

I can confirm the pink mini is still in the driveway so he hasn't set off home to collect it YET!
#runningoutofcars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
My dad has sadly been dead for a good number of years now but I’m often reminded of one of the final things he said to me. I asked him about regrets in life and he looked me straight in the eye and said ‘I wish we’d had more holidays in a caravan on garage forecourts.’ A tear falls as I remember this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
"I wasn't going to address this, but I am. I don't have to but I've had a million messages and comments on the vlogs and Instagram, and ignorant trolly trolls on tattle, so I'm going to"
Amongst the rant there'll be
"it's nobodies business what we do"
"discussed it with the girls"
"doing it because they want to"
"We haven't forced them to"
"doing what's best for our family"
"making memories"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Abbvay

VIP Member
I'm sorry but if your child says they are happy because they can be themselves and not worry about what people will say at school, and they haven't been this happier since you first started vlogging... STOP VLOGGING.

Most children can be themselves at home and not worry about what people may say about it at school, because they don't see what they are like at home!

• Heart
Reactions: 80

LisbonB

Maybe Esme wouldn’t have fallen behind in school if you didn’t constantly take them out for fucking shit holidays. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 79

leni18

VIP Member
Sarah, can you not talk about things without being passive aggressive? Why can't you talk without anger these days can you not switch off from talking to camera like everyone who watches hates you, I mean you do have some real ifam left so why not talk respectfully for the sake of them? I'll tell you why because you know the real ifam have dropped you and there's more people watching who disagree than agree, here's another thing Sarah an angry ranty person can not rant without dropping into it what's troubling them and half way through bam it all came out. You said you know youtube won't last forever, that your money will go and you'll have to have proper jobs now with the falling views, lack of subs and knowing many don't like you I think your anger you've had all summer is the penny dropping that the ingham family brand has had its day, goodbye meet and greets, goodbye real nice holidays, goodbye real good brand deals, goodbye too agency's, goodbye private school, goodbye to friends, its as good as over. You say you won't have holidays like now, no offence sarah but your caravan holidays are piss poor you can't say your holiday screams privileged it screams poor and desparate . Staying on tarmac and free carparks not to mention basic caravan sites doesn't scream good memories either.
Your girls are badly educated because you've put vlogging first for 4 years you can't expect them to be educated you silly cow, plus you and Chris are thick as shit they had no chance, and reason Isabelle was teased is because you made her look pathetic at times for everyone to see, what those girls suffer and go through is down to you and your husband noone else. Keep getting angry keep being aggressive because it's not going to get better whilst you and Chris carry on the shit show.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
*Isabelle drinking a mango, pineapple and papaya smoothie*

Isabelle *in her broadest Yorkshire accent*: "Wot were't fruit? Papaya? PAPAYA? .....In't that a rice dish or summit?"

Sarah Ingham: "Got no idea"

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Take a bow homeschool. After "doing all of Spain" Isabelle thinks their famous national rice dish is called "PAPAYA?"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Jamhead

VIP Member
Sarah Lazy Ingham, liar liar pants on fire. You didn't start looking into home education at the start on lockdown (which was MARCH) This is the group she mentions, she's on one other home ed group I'm on and joined that one in July too.
20200909_172341.jpg

Also notice how it was ALL about Isabelle and Esme and what they wanted, no thought to Isla who looks so depressed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Web30

VIP Member
So when Sarah said "we should have checked out today but love it so much we've booked extra days" we now know she meant "the cars fucked and we have no choice but to stay"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sour_Grapes123

Can’t be arsed to watch the vlog, who wants to play a game? Can you tell which is which? Chris Ingham’s abomination of a “fringe” or is it a barcode? CoMmEnt DoowN bElOOOWWWW GUuAAAyyZZ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70
So basically, long story short... they’ve done it because it’s beneficial for them to be able to go on holiday’s whenever they want.

also, all the justification was about Esme and Isabelle, no mention of Isla?

If you said to ANY kid, you don’t have to go to school anymore and we’ll go on holiday all the time instead, of course they would want to do that!!

Reactions: 69

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
The shitheap broke down again????? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Please tell me we are going to get another...

@thegreencow if you spot any moments that would make excellent gifs tip me the wink and a timestamp and I will gif the shit out of it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Sambo1289

They're getting homeschooled because their parents are money hungry troglodytes who live in a fantasy world of swimming pools and theme parks that don't want to grow up.
They're getting homeschooled because their dad is a creepy groomer and no one wants to be friends with them.
They're getting homeschooled because the funds are running low in the Ingham bank.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67