Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn't happen to a better pair of idiots. No-one cares about the blank-ets either it's tat. We all new the care would breakdown again. The same crap day in day out. Beach pool potatoes or pizza shop and pasta. The girls are suffering so they can try keep this train wreck going. I'm glad people are waking up to them. The lies they tell but always get caught out do they not realise people watch and know what they have previously said. Corona was just a hype to them and still is because if it wasn't they wouldn't be taking their children to high risk areas. Im sick of them getting away with everything. Were protecting their kids because they wont and youtube need to wake up. Sorry im fuming tonight they make me sick

• Sad
Reactions: 33
What a bleeping shambles, they’re either so desperate to prove people wrong and prove that they can ‘travel’ and home school the girls perfectly or they’re running away from something. No one in their right mind would fork out all the money they have on repairs and garbage and stay amongst everything going wrong. Not that I’d ever go travelling in a caravan but I’d have chucked it after the first 30 euro toll fee 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Did that tit heap of a car not breakdown in June? They had a vlog about him being stranded when it packed up on him out on one of his furtive missions.
They can’t even keep their lies straight.

FF0732D2-FDC3-415D-9B43-85CC132A4509.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
At this rate they will be travelling home on the scooters, how long do you think it would take them.🛴🛴🛴🛴🛴
I can imagine Sarah trying to explain why "not that we have to justify ourselves, but we actually bought the scooters because we planned to ride them all the way home. It's much nicer being outside on the road, we love it"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Hahaha their cars broken down again. Hahahahahaha hilarious hahahahahaha. Morons thinking that Creepys car could cope with pulling their tin can and crap around

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can’t be arsed to watch the vlog, who wants to play a game? Can you tell which is which? Chris Ingham’s abomination of a “fringe” or is it a barcode? CoMmEnt DoowN bElOOOWWWW GUuAAAyyZZ

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 70
I never heard anyone pronounce decided as day-cided 🙈
The music playing at about 14 minutes “even though we were broke as hell, I wouldn’t change anything” made me chuckle too, is that a subtle message?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Can you tell which is which? Chris Ingham’s abomination of a “fringe” or is it a barcode?
The next time you're at the checkout and you hear the beep, think of the fun you could be having on super slimy Creep! 🛒

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Another car brakes down 😂😂 I do love you karma 😂😂😂 at this rate I am going to have to buy me some tenner ladies as I haven’t stopped laughing 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
As if she'd refuse a free night in a hotel, offered by the RAC when the heap of junk broke down! They wanted to go back to the caravan. BS!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
“dAddY lUvvvSs uuuu” just gave me the biggest creepy n000ncey vibes ever. Never had my weirdo vibe check go off more than watching him say that 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Don’t forget... “U little beauty!” 🤢🤢🤢

The dog is a beauty, however it just sounds creepy & gross when he says it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
As if she'd refuse a free night in a hotel, offered by the RAC when the heap of junk broke down! They wanted to go back to the caravan. BS!!
Well it did cost THIRTY THOUSAND SMACKAROONIES can’t leave it unoccupied!!

As for that car has never had any problems!! 🤣🤣🤣. Everyone has read its MOT history moonface!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
SOMETHING WE DIDN'T TELL YOU..

Vlog starts with the table being laid for breakfast, juice being poured, that biscuit cereal being poured into bowls, toast being put into the toaster and buttered. Jace sits at the outdoor sink with a bottle of Flash right next to him. Great idea guys. Lazy says she was sitting next to him.

Lazy says they've had breakfast and the girls did a small amount of schoolwork - a bit of English. They're heading up to the swimming pool because it's really warm and everyone wants to go in the pool. Homeschooling will continue later. Esme is babysitting Jace, who is sitting in the sink playing, whilst Lazy and Creepy have been cleaning. A hornet flew into the caravan and Lazy decided to leave. Creepy is piling up the rubbish bags to take down to reception. Lazy cackles as he walks past. They're going somewhere this afternoon and Lazy is excited.

Footage of the girls and Jace in the pool. Lazy tells us it's quiet around the pool. Sometimes it's busy. She thought early September would be quiet from people going back to school but it's busier than it was last week. Creepy is catching up on emails and Lazy is doing new Baby and Me products. She loves having her own business, having a project idea in her head and trying to work out what patterns will sell the best. Didn't work last time though, did it Lazy? She plugs her Instagram by showing us a photo of Jace.

Creepy hold's Jace's hand as he walks along a wall at the swimming pool. Lazy plays with Jace. More footage of the girls in the pool.

Back at the caravan Isla and Jace play with the tap on the sink. Lazy says the girls have gone to have a shower because they're off to the Lagos Marina. She wants to find out the history of the castle; she want to find out who owns it. House hunting are we? Lazy tells Jace to stop playing with the sink and then claims she is definitely conscious about anything being wasted but definitely water wastage. Lazy feels bad when she brushes her teeth or when she's having a shower so she will turn the water off when she applies the shampoo It's coming up to 5pm. Lazy screeches at Jace not to drink the water. They were going to do a surprise for the girls tonight but now they're going into the town, Lazy isn't sure if they will do it. Isabelle and Esme do Tik Toks, Isla and Jace walk off and Jace points at the concrete, Isla stares at a flower.

Shots of a Ferris wheel. Time lapse of the family walking through a tunnel. They walk along the marina. Lazy says that after a walk along the marina they decided to come to a Hawaiian Healthy Food restaurant. She joking, they decided to go to the pizzaria next door because it's a 'favouritia' - (favorita). Lazy cackles. Jace is being distracted by Peppa Pig. The girls order crepes. Creepy films Isla's crepe. More shots of the Ferris wheel. Creepy says they walked across the road, ordered a taxi and saw the wheel.

Lazy isn't sure if we're ready for this amazing fact. It's #amazing. Lazy tells Creepy he is including it in the vlog an she will film it every single day if he doesn't. She films the bloody bins and tells us the rubbish goes straight down into a square floor part an the whole underneath is a bin; the binmen pull the squares out of the ground and pour it into the lorry. Lazy says we should have them in the UK because it will stop the rubbish going into the ocean. She gets Isla to tell us to save the ocean an turtles. All those plastic toys at home certainly won't help save the ocean. Half a millennium they will take to decompose. Creepy then tells her she is wrong.

Lazy says we might be wondering why they're stood at the side of the road when they should be jumping into their car. Creepy says it's because they don't have a car anymore. They didn't tell us because they couldn't believe their unluck. The car broke down the other day and they had to get the RAC to come and recover them. They've had the car for years and never had a problem with it. The car won't be diagnosed until tomorrow. *Greencow prays it's died* They were driving home from SandCity and the car stopped very suddenly. The Inghams think the garage have done something wrong when connecting the car back up after fixing the alternator because it happened a couple of days after it was replaced. They think that because the internal lights never worked and the car stopped very suddenly. The car was turning over but wouldn't ignite. The garage are so busy that they need four days before they can look at it. If it's a lose connection they should get it back late in the day. When the land rover broke down they upgraded to the top package you can get and the RAC have been ringing the Inghams every day to say the car hasn't been looked at yet, they got them a taxi from where they broke down and paid for it, asked if the Inghams wanted a hotel but they turned t down because hey wanted to get back to the caravan. Lazy tells the ifam to comment down below to send them good luck.

End of vlog

They should just take all these breakdowns as a hint and just go home.

Nice couple pic. Feel free to take these screenshots and add them to your photo album, Creepy and Lazy
Screenshot 2020-09-11 192455.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 192315.png

Screenshot 2020-09-11 191756.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 190217.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 193051.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 184815.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 183449.png
Screenshot 2020-09-11 183414.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.