Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clearly the talk from the other day about ‘ if we want to just go home we can’ Sarah is sewing the seed early in case they sack this trip off and have to go home.

I think they will stay in Portugal for a few weeks as some sort of defiance that there trip must still go on and then slowly make their way back through France and Spain. This car clearly isn’t up to it.
Plus all the extra costs must be eating into their budget now.

Karma. This is what you get for travelling during a pandemic

• Heart
Reactions: 42
That bloody European heat has a lot to answer for. First it effects the Inghams MacBooks and iPhones and now Landrovers too. E-Scooters you'll be next on the list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
'But even though we were broke as hell I wouldn't change anything I wouldn't change anything And I throw a coin down a wishing well I wish I could feel it again The way that I felt for you then'

These were the lyrics playing over one of his crappy montages. Truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah Sarah, you're just beside Jace, but too busy vlogging, all it takes is seconds!
All very lovey dovey, with his arm on her shoulder! 🤢🤢🤢🤢
What must their family be thinking, 1 car a total write off, another back in the garage!
Now we know why they've really booked another week at the caravan site!
The Holiday of Dreams right before our eyes! 😜😜😜😜😜😜😜

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Good god. Watched the minghams tonight for the first time in a long time as let’s be honest..they are now the most boring family on YouTube (not to mention the dads a nonce) but WOW! It’s actually heartbreaking to see such a sad deterioration of a family of who they were when they first started vlogging. They are all scruffy, unhappy and utterly miserable. Those poor children seem bored out of their minds. What a sad childhood they are leading.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Esme, mmming enthusiastically when realising the camera is on her "broccoli is yummy!"
Good girl learning your lines there.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Is it bad I'm still laughing over an hour later? So much for a quiet Friday evening, The Ingham's tit show gives us another belter.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did you see Lazy trying to pull her double chin back with her hand in the beginning of the vlog as it was an unflattering camera angle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.