Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The car broken again scrap it lol so funny that's why they been no were why dont they give in if is electrics that's going to be whole load money the cars bankrupting them lol

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He probably waxes those,so no ginger hair anywhere πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Hope the wax is red hot and hurts like hell as Sarah has to hold him down to yank the strips off. The woooohooooing and the soprano version of the Prinny song would be a joy to my ears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
i am sorry but there car broke down AGAIN, how is that not a sign from all universes to just go homeπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Flash bleach... Takes seconds for him to hurt himself with it, regardless if just been near him.
Piling up rubbish.. Why let rubbish mount up in such a small area of living.
Isabelle does actually look happier than in a long time... But so would any kid on holiday, dont they realise running from Issues helps now but not long term. She can't run away all her life.

Bin talk..... Boring Sarah as always

Are they drunk when waiting for the taxi?

Actually hilarious their other car is broken hahaha karma. Bad things happen to bad people

• Heart
Reactions: 33
🀣🀣 car broke down 🀣🀣
I think it’s rated insulting for the pair of them to blame the garage that fixed it previously......they can’t even talk proper English let along diagnose car mechanics!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Their cars have had more breakdowns than the Tory government about covid

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Talk about saying whatever suits your narrative - this is taken verbatim from Chris and Sarah regarding Esme and schooling...

April 28, during a Q&A re a private school question:

"Esme is absolutely thriving, she’s like a different child, she’s got masses amounts of confidence, she loves school and she’s right where she needs to be with her grades and in most things she’s excelling as well. It is DEFINITELY the best money I’ve ever spent in my entire life."

9 September, during their extended holiday of Europe whilst trying to justify home-schooling:

"The absolute biggest thing for me was Esme. I feel like she struggles in certain areas and I know she got easily distracted in class and found it hard to concentrate. I know that in areas she found a little bit difficult she wouldn’t face that and she was embarrassed to ask for help and so because of that she wasn’t learning at her full potential. She was trying really hard to be at the same level as her peers and because she was doing that she wasn’t taking anything in she was just rushing through everything. So taking the peer pressure out of it... we could go back to basics and not worry about what anyone else thought, she was comfortable in her own home and she wasn't embarrassed if she didn't know an answer or if she got something wrong..."

So from 28 April until now, when Esme has been in lockdown so NOTHING could have changed on the school front between the first gushing report and the latest home-schooling justification, we have literally swung from one end of the pendulum to the other... what a bloody joke.
I’m sure she’s had loads of opportunities to concentrate with no distractions with the Inghams around too

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.