Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
An article appears on my google homepage about a suspect in the Madeline McCann case and this map was on it - Chris claimed they had to pass the apartment as it was the only way to the beach - this clearly shows how much sick lying lowlife scum they are! No need to bring her name into their vlog at all - just down for the views and the engagement in the comments section! Utterly vile the pair of them!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
An article appears on my google homepage about a suspect in the Madeline McCann case and this map was on it - Chris claimed they had to pass the apartment as it was the only way to the beach - this clearly shows how much sick lying lowlife scum they are! No need to bring her name into their vlog at all - just down for the views and the engagement in the comments section! Utterly vile the pair of them!
A town that big and only one way down to the beach, conveniently passing the apartment? Yeah right. Bloody sickos.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
Oh they totally knew and went looking for it! They didn't need to bring it up in the vlogs a though, so many of the comments had no clue what he was talking about anyway.

Reactions: 28
I don’t get any sense of genuine from Lazys copied and pasted 9/11 tribute

Reactions: 24
do we consider Jane a lady? 🤔

I dunno there was Jane’s pic from insta someone posted a thread or 2 ago of prinny and coco, although It could have been an old pic (I don’t follow her so can’t see)

i hope she’s there because otherwise she’s with a stranger for a much longer time period than their previous trips where they have left her

are you asking where the 180k came from?

if the 86k vlog was taken down and put back up, that 86k plus their typical daily view amount on social blade I feel like those numbers add up. That would be my guess, because if you look back a few days they had some videos taken down and per Sarah they also privated some, so the views were in the negatives, so if they edited whatever problematic bits out, and put those videos back on public, social blade would show a gain in views that day
Thanks for replying. The private videos have remained private. The scooter buying one was never made private it just 'disappeared' from the playlist and YT and then re appeared on YT but not on the playlist. Also think there's definitely view buying going on, especially from Izzy's birthday, it's very plain and obvious when you see it written in black and white.

Reactions: 12
So this was in My suggested videos today. Why put Islas face next to it?? That’s sick.
Oh that’s just charming, because sicko didn’t absolutely know where the ped mind would naturally go looking at that. I’m starting to think the money from the sick bastard views is a secondary bonus to him, i really can’t believe SS isn’t concerned for the immediate safety and well being of those kids. It’s naught to do with them being exploited but honestly any sick bastard could easily find the exact location of the kids and study a way to get access to them given how liberally they toss about their location and film their surroundings. It’s all very well to delete vids of kids bits etc to appease YouTube but they have no idea what sick predator has a grab of that footage nor what someone really unhinged could be obsessing about over it 🙄🤢🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s Rosie from Sophia-Grace and Rosie (they were regulars on Ellen when they were young). Such a difference from her to Izzy. Imagine Izzy’s friends asking what she got and comparing their birthday presents.. no wonder she wants to leave school when she’s clearly going to be made fun of (the n000nce step-dad doesn’t help)
Have met these girls in Florida years ago when they were so young! Sophia did appear bratty on the show but they were the most loveliest children ever, very polite (even Rosie because she never spoke on the show but her manners were so good!). Rosie’s parents have a lot of money (look at the house tour😂) but even if they didn’t you could still buy a 14/15 year old good presents so lazy has no excuse (even though she won’t admit being nearly bankrupt). They could have got her a cheap bottle of perfume (Ariana grande perfume smells lovely and is £12 on amazon), body sprays are only £1 in Tesco. She could have got her so many cheap grown up things like that instead of raiding the seasonal/sale racks at b&m (not that that’s something to be embarrassed about) just if they had money why not spend it on your DAUGHTERS BIRTHDAY gifts

Reactions: 16
I don’t get any sense of genuine from Lazys copied and pasted 9/11 tribute
Can you imagine my shock at 9am this morning when I saw it - first thought 'which of the Inghams has wet the bed, to have Sarah up so early' then I realised it was posted last night, so normal life resumed for me.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Poor old Prinny. Only wanted when they thought they could make some quick cash from that overpriced Shortle toy.
Wonder if anyone has received their 'Prinny'? On Shortle's website its saying 'This is a pre-order product and will not be shipped until the end of May'

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Wonder if anyone has received their 'Prinny'? On Shortle's website its saying 'This is a pre-order product and will not be shipped until the end of May'
Maybe there’s still disagreements going on behind the scenes about the tail

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Poor old Prinny. Only wanted when they thought they could make some quick cash from that overpriced Shortle toy.
🤔🤔🤔🤔 I thought Prinny was with a lovely lady and her son. Lazy mentioned the son had cancer and we got a whole story about it. Or was that another lie to cover up the several naked children in their vlogs and get the heat off them? What kind of low life spins a story like that when it’s granny Jane looking after the dog

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Talk about saying whatever suits your narrative - this is taken verbatim from Chris and Sarah regarding Esme and schooling...

April 28, during a Q&A re a private school question:

"Esme is absolutely thriving, she’s like a different child, she’s got masses amounts of confidence, she loves school and she’s right where she needs to be with her grades and in most things she’s excelling as well. It is DEFINITELY the best money I’ve ever spent in my entire life."

9 September, during their extended holiday of Europe whilst trying to justify home-schooling:

"The absolute biggest thing for me was Esme. I feel like she struggles in certain areas and I know she got easily distracted in class and found it hard to concentrate. I know that in areas she found a little bit difficult she wouldn’t face that and she was embarrassed to ask for help and so because of that she wasn’t learning at her full potential. She was trying really hard to be at the same level as her peers and because she was doing that she wasn’t taking anything in she was just rushing through everything. So taking the peer pressure out of it... we could go back to basics and not worry about what anyone else thought, she was comfortable in her own home and she wasn't embarrassed if she didn't know an answer or if she got something wrong..."

So from 28 April until now, when Esme has been in lockdown so NOTHING could have changed on the school front between the first gushing report and the latest home-schooling justification, we have literally swung from one end of the pendulum to the other... what a bloody joke.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Dont you think 8ts odd driving hours and hours putting awning up heavy lifting bending here there everywhere and guess what no back pain your cured amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.