Ingham Family #126 Wherever I lay my tat, that's my home.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤔🤔🤔🤔 I thought Prinny was with a lovely lady and her son. Lazy mentioned the son had cancer and we got a whole story about it. Or was that another lie to cover up the several naked children in their vlogs and get the heat off them? What kind of low life spins a story like that when it’s granny Jane looking after the dog
I believe Lazy said this during one of many times they had fallen out with Jane and Steve.

Reactions: 9
I sometimes like to play a game at 5 o'clock I call 'can I get a dislike before there are any likes'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
They aren't doing any traveling, they sat on one caravan site which resembles any haven/pontins site why the hell didn't they just go to one of them and take their dog.
I'm not surprised Isabelle is doing yoga, she is the one who wanted smoothies too. Their diet is horrific even esmes face looks so bloated and round. Those potatoes will be so fatening and its all they eat. These scooters will be even worse for their exercise they aren't even walking short trips. I just hope Isabelle takes things into own hands before family ruin her body as well as life.

I sometimes like to play a game at 5 o'clock I call 'can I get a dislike before there are any likes'
I'm up for this game haha but looks like they are late...... Again

Reactions: 22
They aren't doing any traveling, they sat on one caravan site which resembles any haven/pontins site why the hell didn't they just go to one of them and take their dog.
I'm not surprised Isabelle is doing yoga, she is the one who wanted smoothies too. Their diet is horrific even esmes face looks so bloated and round. Those potatoes will be so fatening and its all they eat. These scooters will be even worse for their exercise they aren't even walking short trips. I just hope Isabelle takes things into own hands before family ruin her body as well as life.

I'm up for this game haha but looks like they are late...... Again
Oh yes it can take hours as in return they like to play 'vlog roulette' where they choose any random moment after 5pm to upload

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Dont you think 8ts odd driving hours and hours putting awning up heavy lifting bending here there everywhere and guess what no back pain your cured amazing
Also no tonsillitis toe or jaw/tooth/neck pain 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Just looking back on some older videos and the one 'Saying Goodbye to our Home' posted on August 1st starts with Sarah showing off the girls (horrible) lunch boxes and school bags - obviously a huge waste of money.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just looking back on some older videos and the one 'Saying Goodbye to our Home' posted on August 1st starts with Sarah showing off the girls (horrible) lunch boxes and school bags - obviously a huge waste of money.
Can you imagine the bullying that Isabelle would have endured (and probably Esme too) arriving at school with that Kindergarten backpack!??!!! 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.