Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On every vlog title page on the RHS is 3 dots. Click on them and the top one says report.
I report as child abuse and sexual content. If we all did it the vlog would be removed.

Reactions: 26
Numerous inappropriate clips of Izzy in tonight’s vlog... starting with her showing off her insect bites to the camera. I honestly worry for her, she needs to be safeguarded
Edit- Lyrics in her recent tiktok is not what their young ifam should be watching

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
So mother of the year made sure she didn't get bitten by the mozzie's!! Kids eaten alive !!

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Is he actually for real! Disgusting
What the hell is lazy thinking 🤔 we all no what a dirty little creepy man he is so one why is she still with the arse hole and 2 how on Earth doe she allow him to linger and film her daughter Like that I worry for that poor teenage girl lazy get a back bone and protect your daughter something not right for her to have it

Reactions: 23
OMFG what is that thumbnail. You pair of creeps wanted a reaction you got one that is disgusting poor Izzy. SARAH you are her mother and you allow that makes me sick you are just as bad as him in my eyes worse as you can stop it but you don’t. I do hope one day that someone smacks you one 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So she packed all that tat but did not have the common sense to bring mozzie spray & bite relief 🤦🏻‍♀️ Lord give me strength!!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Absolutely disgusting thumbnail! Also Lazy thinks that you cycle in a boat and not paddle but it’s okay because she’s homeschooling the kids

Reactions: 14
Forget the thumbnail for one second....Lazy has placed Izzy in front of the camera, moaned at Jace for interrupting the segment designed for her ponces, zoomed in on her CHILD’S legs and arse, then proceeded to talk about her ‘butt’ so all the creeps can imagine it. F’ing DISGUSTING. You know EXACTLY what you’re doing Sarah. You’re no better than your vile, lowlife husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re worse.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
They say karma is a witch, well I hope it is for you Sarah and that the authorities actually catch up with you one day. You're her mother, do something! Get on the next flight home with your children and start protecting THEM!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
That place they were at looked loverly, but the endless swimming is just so boring to watch.

Reactions: 13
I reported it its wrong on many levels well done inghams 1st class parenting I would be mortified if I saw my child watching it with that thumbnail!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Call us haterrrz all you want Lazy, seems to me that it comes to something when all your haterrrz care more about the welfare of your children than you do.
The next thread needs only to be this simple just to remind them every time they come on here

#116 Chris and Sarah Ingham Perverts

Last edited:
Reactions: 46
This has to be the worst thumbnail yet,
And then Sarah zooming in on her arse and talking about her ‘butt’ KNOWING Chris edits this so will have seen it while edited and got all excited 🤢 I want them banned from YouTube for life!!

The way he lovingly strokes isabelles head 🤢🤢🤢🤢 leave her ALONE!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
They are doing it in desperation as even if people don’t like it they want people to make a comment so the algorithm will push the video.

I just reported the thumbnail for sexual exploitation of a minor.

People have stopped commenting which is a good thing as Sarah told everyone the more comments even if they are bad the better.

Just report the video to YouTube. Wish someone would report the content to social services. It’s exploitation of a child. They really are low life scum and people know that now. The way they have acted the last few months they have shown their true colours.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Forget the thumbnail for one second....Lazy has placed Izzy in front of the camera, moaned at Jace for interrupting the segment designed for her ponces, zoomed in on her CHILD’S legs and arse, then proceeded to talk about her ‘butt’ so all the creeps can imagine it. F’ing DISGUSTING. You know EXACTLY what you’re doing Sarah. You’re no better than your vile, lowlife husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re worse.
It's in her family, she and chris made for each other

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Busy working so can't watch the vlog, but holy tit... If the thumbnail doesn't prove that Creepy is a n-once... Jesus bleeping Christ. Where's the protection for these children?!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
OMFG what is that thumbnail. You pair of creeps wanted a reaction you got one that is disgusting poor Izzy. SARAH you are her mother and you allow that makes me sick you are just as bad as him in my eyes worse as you can stop it but you don’t. I do hope one day that someone smacks you one 😡😡😡
She probably chose the image of her biological daughter for whom she gives zero shits for 😡
Sarah Ingham = 💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷💷 Thats all she cares about

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.