Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on tattlers if you feel strongly about the latest thumbnail and content - go and report it. I'm sure if enough people do this, it might have an effect. I'm lost for words over those pictures of Izzy.
I’ve reported it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
#116 speeding through france moaning about tolls, stop questioning our lives you weirdos and trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I thought the title was odd being teen. Trying to get a certain market of perv searching for that word which is just sick. Pretty sure Creey wasn't Vlog editing in his little hobbit tent on the beach on the laptop i think he was doing something he shouldn't be or chatting to someone which he didnt want seen

Reactions: 17
I've reported it too.
I've been able to report it a few times, does anyone know if they all count or is it only the first one that actually registers?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do you think they read my message about not being a romantic couple? Suddenly they’re all over eachother and I want to vom. 🤢🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Do you think they read my message about not being a romantic couple? Suddenly they’re all over eachother and I want to vom. 🤢🤮
It is particularly nauseating to observe this all loved up farce. . It’s much more pleasant to witness their obvious disdain and listen to the sarcastic point scoring usually in offer. Is this really gonna be baby click bait 2?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That place they were at looked loverly, but the endless swimming is just so boring to watch.
And funnily enough that where Danny and Tulu were during the last week. Not content with trying to rip off a young couples style (which failed for the minghams) they’re now trying to visit places they have been.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
That thumbnail is disgusting! Sarah clearly knows what Chris does and is supportive of it. Those children should be removed from their mother. Give it a few months and we’ll be seeing similar with Esme.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
That thumbnail is disgusting! Sarah clearly knows what Chris does and is supportive of it. Those children should be removed from their mother. Give it a few months and we’ll be seeing similar with Esme.
He might be a;

- Pervert
- Idiot
- Groomer
- Cheat
- Sweaty Pig
- Selfish Prick
- Ignorant Prick
- Arrogant Prick
- Manchild
- hole
- Insecure bastard
- Exploitative bastard
- And the C Word

But he hates ginger hair enough that he wouldn’t even inflict it on his perverted mates

Reactions: 17
Come on tattlers if you feel strongly about the latest thumbnail and content - go and report it. I'm sure if enough people do this, it might have an effect. I'm lost for words over those pictures of Izzy.
Silly question but how do you report a YouTube video ? Couldn’t see how to do it ? I will report it. ! I always report any unsuitable pictures on Instagram of the girls ! That thumbnail is disgusting !

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.