Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So shall we all start taking bets on a new sibling for little Jace??? Got to keep the vlogs coming and there’s at least another 13/14 years worth just with Jace!!!
bold of you to assume they’ll be doing youtube in 14 years they won’t be in a years time at this rate 😂

The Ingham Family #116: Fake Veggies, Fake Relationship, Fake views..is there anything real about this family!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
is there a reason to why chris is always out of frame in family pictures? is it so he can easily be cropped out 😂
Yes. He is very paranoid about his really big bald patch. There is a photo showing how big it is a few threads back. He is incredibly vain and paranoid about it.
I think that's one of the reasons he quit his job and told Sarah he would make her life easier doing cleaning, the vlog etc. Because he couldn't bear not being able to wear a hat at work and then being seen at work as friar tuck with ginger regrowth and being called... can we have a competition?
Most açcurate one gets a trip to Bradford as a fan to be able to take photos of thier house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My one is ginger and mushroom in oil.

I still can't believe it's £80 (not including P&P)! That's EIGHTY POUNDS for a soft toy 😂
Omg! I am sorry , but I lost the plot at them with Jace doll tea party fiasco, I was very nasty about it all, and got blocked of course. And now they are only just getting them in from the poor Chinese sweatshop children?
I can't even..?

I still can't believe it's £80 (not including P&P)! That's EIGHTY POUNDS for a soft toy 😂
In new Zealand that's over $200, shipping cost at least $ 65 more

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
See you tomorrow at 5pm..no you won’t you morons your never on time. How hard can it actually be?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There was a fly so she jumped into the water. seriously they need to get a grip!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Views are falling babe what i should I do ?
Sarah - chuck a pic of izzy in
Chris ha yes man your right this is perfect rubs hands with glee

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
He really is a sick, sick pervert, Lazy come on, can't you see what others see about your husband, you have no shame and no morals you disgusting pair of morons. Both of you!!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
Haven’t even watched today’s shitshow yet but SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THAT THUMBNAIL IS NOT REAL. FFS.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
It really is disgusting, but they'll turn it round on us, with our 'sick minds'. No, you're the sick one!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.