Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely vile the thumbnail is and I haven't yet had a chance to do the vlog rundown but by some of the comments on here it's yet again focussed on Isabelle. How these people don't ring alarm bells about Isabelle with social I don't know. I'm not saying Chris has done anything to her but the obsession with and focus on her is clear to see. Someone needs to have a thorough look at his laptop/phone/memory cards. It's funny how they're magically lost two go-pro memory cards in the space of a year.

Sarah is either as blind as a bat and can't see what's going on because she has been so brainwashed or she genuinely is ok with it because £££. I know which one I'd bet on though. They're as bad as each other.

Also the vlog has been up for three hours and they only have 15k views. The clickbait and exploitation isn't working.
Up for 5 hours now with 24K views. The p e r v s are on to the teen theme. 😠😠😠

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
So trying to rip off the young actual van life couple didn’t go well for the inghams when called out on here. So now they’re moving onto next level and starting to visit places they have been. Claims Chris has wanted to go here for 2 years - even though their European trip around Europe was only last year. Difference is the comments on the couple vlogs are related to van life, scenery, etc—- not “Luv u so much! Jace is cute! I’m wearing my ifam T-shirt today” - anyone interested in van life will switch off swiftly

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This annoys me more than it should do 😂

Lazy: “We’ve has such an amazing day here”

don’t you mean couple of hours Lazy?

what’s the betting it was past midnight when they got back & Lazy is still shouting with her foghorn voice - wake up the rest of the park why don’t you - selfish twats.
At 5pm Chris casually states that they’re “just going to hang out here for the day” - whose bloody day starts at 5pm!??!?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Ingham Family #116 Eating only veggies while chasing Wi-Fi and European campsite with pools but they are still the same old ignorant fools
Eating handfuls of plain lettuce out of a bag for lunch. Yummy. I’m sure Jace filled up on biscuits.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we think this is GCSE-level stuff...? 😬

I was Isabelle's age only 3 years ago. We were writing 1500-word essays, expected to use academic language, and doing footnotes in History. I distinctly remember being required to find, read, and understand multiple Jstor (university-level) journal articles about Northern Irish poetry, in our own time. And in Mathematics we were starting Calculus and Logarithms (means always using scientific calculators).
This required a private, quiet workspace that was meticulously organised and stayed the same every day. We students were old enough to chose our own homework hours according to our assessment schedule, and would regularly work late into the night IN OUR OWN PERSONAL SPACES. It would have been my worst nightmare to be stuck in cramped conditions with young and infant children, following their schedule. Not to mention breaking your back over a kiddie table. Or doing babyish cartoonish worksheets that are seriously appropriate for a 7 year old. That would be so mentally unstimulating.
I don't think any of the Ingham's are QUOTE on that level, so they would probably find basic stuff over stimulating 😅

Reactions: 11
I've reported it too, yes Chris and Sarah its reported, your exploiting your children for money and that makes you disgusting. What thumbnails you use, what video you put up it's open and in the hands of anyone. You vulgar pair. Sarah put yourself in thumbnail in bikini, Chris take your beanie and t shirt off and put yourself in thumbnail, of course you won't, you sell your child for views which equals money. No wonder you have no friends left, noone decent wants to be involved with child groomers and child exploitations.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Reported it too. What did the kids eat all day? A bag of salad leaves? They got home in the pitch black so after 10pm?! My kids would have lost the plot! Swimming all day, in the heat and nothing proper in their little tummy’s? Especially Jace! 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Reported it too. What did the kids eat all day? A bag of salad leaves? They got home in the pitch black so after 10pm?! My kids would have lost the plot! Swimming all day, in the heat and nothing proper in their little tummy’s? Especially Jace! 😢
Don’t forget the plain baguette 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep..... Reported!!! I'm raging just at reading what's gone on. Vile "parents" disgusting.
Sarah Ingham you make me physically sick! Everyone knows you read here! You know exactly what that man is doing with your daughter and you enable it!!!!
All for a quick buck! She will hate you for it one day you vile specimen!!
Can you live with your daughter hating you because you and your husband EXPLOITED her???
You need to ask yourself if the money is really yorth it lady, because I'm sure you would do anything to be there on her wedding day, the birth of your grand child... The way you are going she will want you nowhere bleeping near! (speaking from experience sweetie)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I haven't watched any of their vlogs, but i always check in here for a quick read when scrolling through. I've had a quick nosey through their Instasham accounts, why does that bloke pull that God awful face on EVERY single photo?! Is it stuck like that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good evening Tattlers! It's about 10 minutes to midnight here in NI so I'm logging in to start tracking the views (while munching on some popcorn for a midnight snack :LOL:). Right now (23:52) it's at 29,593 so I'm expecting views to start jumping soon. I'll report back once I'm done tracking for the night!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep..... Reported!!! I'm raging just at reading what's gone on. Vile "parents" disgusting.
Sarah Ingham you make me physically sick! Everyone knows you read here! You know exactly what that man is doing with your daughter and you enable it!!!!
All for a quick buck! She will hate you for it one day you vile specimen!!
Can you live with your daughter hating you because you and your husband EXPLOITED her???
You need to ask yourself if the money is really yorth it lady, because I'm sure you would do anything to be there on her wedding day, the birth of your grand child... The way you are going she will want you nowhere bleeping near! (speaking from experience sweetie)
Absolutely bleeping spot on. 👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.