Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to Sarah, she thinks milk comes from supermarkets. She’ll be quite shocked when she realises it’s from cows 😂
They sounded quite surprised that there were farms in Scotland, and that there were sheep and cows everywhere. The only farms they've probably seen before are the touristy city type farms.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
ingham thread #116 Creepy isn't chasing dreams hes chasing wet dreams

(I'm sorry)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
bit off topic, but invidus isn’t working for me, what are other sites I can watch please

They sounded quite surprised that there were farms in Scotland, and that there were sheep and cows everywhere. The only farms they've probably seen before are the touristy city type farms.
thats because they aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Shame no one got there reg number and were they are staying they are way over loaded extreamley over loaded a phone call to be made they can take the caravan they then have to get another car to put stuff in before they can get it back with a massive massive fine its discusting how they get away with it they also heed extended mirrors that's also illegal not to have them and to put freezer under the bed extreamly dangerous I'm so bloody angry they put peoples life in danger as well as the kids VOSA need to be informed if you dont know who vosa are look it up

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Inghams #116 Took a chance, went to France, hope the clowns don't get locked down !

• Haha
I think the girls are doing more school work than when they were 1st on lock down!
Dont think I'd be happy doing it on holiday, but anything for vlog content I suppose!
Yes it makes no sense. They’d be on their summer holidays now 🙄

Reactions: 9
H
When on earth are Sarah and Chris actually going to sit down and teach the children ? You can’t just bung em a book and say fill it in ?? I don’t watch the vlogs if I can help it but watched a few over lockdown and they spent absolutely no time doing school work or projects with the girls ! Sarah’s going to get really bored of it soon ! Have you actually ever seen Chris sit down and do anything with the girls ??
The only thing Creepy knows what to do with the girls is film them inappropriately.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The Ingham Family #116 - Dropping Meat but I bet they cheat, getting greasy in the Euro heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So for the 2nd day running its had 30k views before midnight and we've up this morning to see the vlog is on exactly 50k views this morning.

Once again exactly 50k people have watched between the vlog going up and the next morning.

It's just embarrassing really.
To be honest, I'm surprised 30k people are watching to begin with. Chris must be exhausted staying up every night! I wonder what service they're using to buy the views and how buying views helps with their ad revenue? I'm thinking the money used to buy the views then counts for ad rev and it's a stream of cash just going from A to B, if that makes any sense.

Totally agree with this. Its almost like Chris and Sarah don't believe that she could ever be an 'academic' so to speak. They don't push her or challenge her at all, its like they want to keep her young and baby her forever. There are thousands of resources online that would provide work for Izzy's age and somehow they're sat giving her baby work sheets? I just don't get it. Poor girl has no hope for her GCSE's
What does it say anyway? Just curious... I agree there are so many online school options and even more so now with worldwide remote learning. How can you give a 15yr old something like that?

Reactions: 6
is there a reason to why chris is always out of frame in family pictures? is it so he can easily be cropped out 😂

• Haha
#116 ingham family are flop vlogs will drop so will the towel time to give up and teach your kids right and get them a good school they will need it after this flop of a holiday

Reactions: 6
I'd love to know how Izzy is behind her peers. She's doing less GCSEs than all of them and it's the mickey mouse subjects so she must be well behind.

So shall we all start taking bets on a new sibling for little Jace??? Got to keep the vlogs coming and there’s at least another 13/14 years worth just with Jace!!!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe they still haven’t shipped out the Prinny doll. 😂

75D6FF86-E7CD-4EB6-97A2-B107E54CD704.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand why they’ve cluttered so much of the storage space in the caravan with school work (that’s not educational whatsoever) when English schools are currently broken up for summer? Also where the hell are the girls sleeping?
I think the soFa at the front pulls out into A bed if you look in one of the vlogs a few days ago you can see them led there watching tv

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.