Ingham Family #115 Sweaty messes, ill-fitting dresses and un-brushed tresses

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We didn't leave as early as we'd planned.. it's now 3pm

How are they so unorganised!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Thumbnail :sick:
Compared to that lazy's comment would seem fickle but when she was talking about Isabelle's mosquito bites she said they were on her butt too we won't show that. I had to rewatch it to make sure her own mother said that.. coupled with her thumbnail today it doesn't sit well with me why she said that.

• Sad
Reactions: 15

This annoys me more than it should do 😂

Lazy: “We’ve has such an amazing day here”

don’t you mean couple of hours Lazy?

what’s the betting it was past midnight when they got back & Lazy is still shouting with her foghorn voice - wake up the rest of the park why don’t you - selfish twats.

Reactions: 27
I thought YouTube were stopping the exploitation of children? Seriously it is 2020 and we are still dealing with parents that exploit their children on a daily basis. If we thought the 1970s were bad it will pale into comparison when it is finally revealed how these Youtube families exploited and exposed their children, let’s hope one day they will be held to account for the lack of privacy and respect they showed their children. YouTube should also be ashamed to allow profit to be made from it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I’ve reported the thumb nail several times , it’s about something Is done about them 😡😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 28
20200808_233744.png

that poor boy has been only used for views since before he was even born...it is either him or his two eldest sisters posing inappropriately or poor Isla coming on screen with some random fact which no one understands /cares about.
Sadly for almost 3-4 years now these kids are like child actors coming on screen for the show...I hate lazy and creepy but more than that my heart breaks for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Good afternoon (evening?) Tattlers! I'm having a look at the view count for the new video and so far it's below 10k (at time of writing). Does anyone know how the views are counted/updated? I noticed the views are going up in small bits and was wondering if those are just organic views being counted by the system?

Times in BST:
19:33: 9513
19:35: 9534
19:35: 9548
19:36: 9597
19:37: 9639
19:38: 9653
19:39: 9688
19:40: 9737
19:40: 9751

EDIT: Video hit 10k at 19:48:10

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

So ridiculous- most people with young children in a hot place would get them up and out nice and early then nap and inside play and outside again once it had cooled down. And they were eating lunch at 3pm?!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Do we think this is GCSE-level stuff...? 😬

I was Isabelle's age only 3 years ago. We were writing 1500-word essays, expected to use academic language, and doing footnotes in History. I distinctly remember being required to find, read, and understand multiple Jstor (university-level) journal articles about Northern Irish poetry, in our own time. And in Mathematics we were starting Calculus and Logarithms (means always using scientific calculators).
This required a private, quiet workspace that was meticulously organised and stayed the same every day. We students were old enough to chose our own homework hours according to our assessment schedule, and would regularly work late into the night IN OUR OWN PERSONAL SPACES. It would have been my worst nightmare to be stuck in cramped conditions with young and infant children, following their schedule. Not to mention breaking your back over a kiddie table. Or doing babyish cartoonish worksheets that are seriously appropriate for a 7 year old. That would be so mentally unstimulating.
She won't be doing her gcses. If they have had the foresight deregister the kids then they'll have decided not to pay to enter her

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
View attachment 205761
that poor boy has been only used for views since before he was even born...it is either him or his two eldest sisters posing inappropriately or poor Isla coming on screen with some random fact which no one understands /cares about.
Sadly for almost 3-4 years now these kids are like child actors coming on screen for the show...I hate lazy and creepy but more than that my heart breaks for the kids.
Even before that! The poor kid was conceived for future vlog content

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Come on tattlers if you feel strongly about the latest thumbnail and content - go and report it. I'm sure if enough people do this, it might have an effect. I'm lost for words over those pictures of Izzy.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
He couldn’t move himself away from Issy. He makes my skin crawl and Lazy is just as bad for allowing it. Where on earth is Issy’s real dad. Surely people must tell him what’s going on if he’s not watching 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 32
Yes. He is very paranoid about his really big bald patch. There is a photo showing how big it is a few threads back. He is incredibly vain and paranoid about it.
I think that's one of the reasons he quit his job and told Sarah he would make her life easier doing cleaning, the vlog etc. Because he couldn't bear not being able to wear a hat at work and then being seen at work as friar tuck with ginger regrowth and being called... can we have a competition?
Most açcurate one gets a trip to Bradford as a fan to be able to take photos of thier house :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
My one is ginger and mushroom in oil.

Omg! I am sorry , but I lost the plot at them with Jace doll tea party fiasco, I was very nasty about it all, and got blocked of course. And now they are only just getting them in from the poor Chinese sweatshop children?
I can't even..?

In new Zealand that's over $200, shipping cost at least $ 65 more
Friar Tuck 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutely vile the thumbnail is and I haven't yet had a chance to do the vlog rundown but by some of the comments on here it's yet again focussed on Isabelle. How these people don't ring alarm bells about Isabelle with social I don't know. I'm not saying Chris has done anything to her but the obsession with and focus on her is clear to see. Someone needs to have a thorough look at his laptop/phone/memory cards. It's funny how they're magically lost two go-pro memory cards in the space of a year.

Sarah is either as blind as a bat and can't see what's going on because she has been so brainwashed or she genuinely is ok with it because £££. I know which one I'd bet on though. They're as bad as each other.

Also the vlog has been up for three hours and they only have 15k views. The clickbait and exploitation isn't working.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Forget the thumbnail for one second....Lazy has placed Izzy in front of the camera, moaned at Jace for interrupting the segment designed for her ponces, zoomed in on her CHILD’S legs and arse, then proceeded to talk about her ‘butt’ so all the creeps can imagine it. F’ing DISGUSTING. You know EXACTLY what you’re doing Sarah. You’re no better than your vile, lowlife husband. I wouldn’t be surprised if you’re worse.
Same here,I forgot all about it and I couldn't watch it all the way through,I felt really uncomfortable and embarrassed for some reason,it was cringe worthy to watch

Reactions: 14
View attachment 205761

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.