Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi,

my first post on here...read every single thread and also read the GG ones back in the day lol.
I used to be an avid HUN.. ew. I used to text Imo on snapchat and I also used to comment on her YouTube vids when I was about 15 and just started and Ben salad would always like and comment back. I’ll try and find them to show you guys.

A little while ago when she first met pups 🐶 I found his original Instagram and asked to follow him lol. Woke up the next day to find he blocked me and so did Imogen! Shows how controlling she was back then too, and yes that’s proof he had Instagram before no?
Dont suppose you remember his previous username? Would be interesting to see if anything came up googling it.

Reactions: 6
Guys, update! Imo has another new problem, she can't sleep at night
Oh. My. Goodness.

Why does everything in this girl's life have to be an issue. She really sounds like a proper hypochondriac and it's proper pissing me off now!

She feels down so diagnosed herself with anxiety and depression. No, it's normal to have down days without having a diagnosed condition.

She can't sleep so she's suddenly implying she has a sleeping disorder. No it's normal to have some sleepless nights without having a diagnosed condition.

Don't even get me started on her Cupid's bow and the lip scrub fantasy.

Reactions: 18
Oh. My. Goodness.

Why does everything in this girl's life have to be an issue. She really sounds like a proper hypochondriac and it's proper pissing me off now!

She feels down so diagnosed herself with anxiety and depression. No, it's normal to have down days without having a diagnosed condition.

She can't sleep so she's suddenly implying she has a sleeping disorder. No it's normal to have some sleepless nights without having a diagnosed condition.

Don't even get me started on her Cupid's bow and the lip scrub fantasy.
👏👏👏👏 Thank you!!
I think so many people self diagnose now which actually makes people who have been diagnosed not always be taken as seriously but it’s even worse when it’s someone like Imogen who has a lot of children viewing her content likely to either misdiagnose themselves or even think they are not going through mental health issues as they havent felt exactly the same as Imogen. She’s honestly a disgusting human. I hope everyone sees this soon. X

Reactions: 16
Hi,

my first post on here...read every single thread and also read the GG ones back in the day lol.
I used to be an avid HUN.. ew. I used to text Imo on snapchat and I also used to comment on her YouTube vids when I was about 15 and just started and Ben salad would always like and comment back. I’ll try and find them to show you guys.

A little while ago when she first met pups 🐶 I found his original Instagram and asked to follow him lol. Woke up the next day to find he blocked me and so did Imogen! Shows how controlling she was back then too, and yes that’s proof he had Instagram before no?
Grimogen blocked me ages ago and I could never understand why cos I never comment on anything on her insta! But I did try following spenny to be nosey so I bet that’s why she’s blocked me! Never thought of that til you’ve wrote this!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Grimogen blocked me ages ago and I could never understand why cos I never comment on anything on her insta! But I did try following spenny to be nosey so I bet that’s why she’s blocked me! Never thought of that til you’ve wrote this!
bleeping hell these two are bizarre! Who does weird tit like that?? It just gets worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hi,

It goes to show that if she was so hysterical and worried about you following him, she was obviously embarrassed about what you would find and wanted to hide it

Reactions: 6
20200530_101223.jpg

So I commented on her youtube video saying I think it's disgustingthat all her HUNS fall her lies,and she's tells me she loves 😂😂looks like spenny didn't delete my comment

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah it’s deffo that, she’s obviously the type who wants phone passwords and social media passwords from her partners then, especially that she can see we’re both women too and he’s not allowed to follow women back 🤭

Reactions: 5
She’s put on her story that she loves Kiera, etc etc blah blah blah. While I stand by Kiera and what she is doing for young woman with taking a stand against controlling men, I can not for one second imagine Kiera and Imo being friends. Huns. Angels. Whatever they call it these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
“HEY HUNS!! Loolz sorry I’m so bad at intros now. I’m so ugly in the viewfinder lol I’ve got no idea” it’s tired and boring now Imm move along.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 141467

So I commented on her youtube video saying I think it's disgustingthat all her HUNS fall her lies,and she's tells me she loves 😂😂looks like spenny didn't delete my comment
Proof for any huns lurking here that she doesn’t take the time to read your comments, nor does she give a tit about them, When she replies to you with all of these hearts and “love you”, don’t be fooled, it’s basically an automated reply

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Good morning everyone! I'm totally just sat watching the thread for a few days now waiting for some tea to happen 😂

Reactions: 7
So the attention seeker is back at it! These pics were all taken on the same day she’s wearing that same damn see through crop top she has on Depop and the post a few days ago and there’s no way she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring, the exact same makeup, the same top and exactly the same hair 3 different days. I don’t buy it.
5F71AFF2-5B85-41E3-B89D-39D9C05D0897.jpeg

Reactions: 7
So the attention seeker is back at it! These pics were all taken on the same day she’s wearing that same damn see through crop top she has on Depop and the post a few days ago and there’s no way she wouldn’t be wearing her wedding ring, the exact same makeup, the same top and exactly the same hair 3 different days. I don’t buy it. View attachment 141486
Sorry but she looks like she feels alright to me in this pic. Smirking away. Doesn't seem to be going thru half of what she's said she is.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.