Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, you have to apply and send off pictures of your ID and utility bills
you don't just wake up with it like imo is claiming :ROFLMAO:
Oh how embarrassing, wish I had the balls to confront her about it on her Twitter but a. Don't want to use my account b. Don't want the nut job imogenners harrassing me and c. Spenny will probs just delete my comment anyway

Reactions: 10
A76397A6-7C72-462F-82FB-615AEDC5D4DB.png

This is why I prefer Tattle. It never fails me, so much better than guru gossip, too bad it doesn’t gave american youtubers😅 my only brit is Imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does she act like she’s so hard done to? Her parents paid for her to go to private school, she was lucky enough to get a place at urdang and could afford to live in London (I know she says just about scraped by but a lot of people wouldn’t be able to fund anywhere near that money), she’s had everything she’s ever wanted, goes on lots of holidays, gets sent free stuff and doesn’t have to go to a 9-5 job. She’s living the life of Riley yet acts SO hard done to in EVERY aspect of life.

p.s. I’m not talking about her mental health I’m talking about how she generally is in life and how she acts on a daily basis, and the way she speaks of how she’s had such a hard life in her storytimes

Reactions: 20
For someone who doesn't "feel sexy" and has "lost confidence" she seems confident enough to pose for her crappy photos
Sometimes people do it for validation tho. I know when people are insecure, sometimes they post pictures to get compliments to build them up.

Does anyone have proof that she shat shamed? X

Reactions: 3
Sometimes people do it for validation tho. I know when people are insecure, sometimes they post pictures to get compliments to build them up.

Does anyone have proof that she shat shamed? X
Orrrrr she's just an attention seeking liar who feels fine. Yeah, I'm going with that.

Reactions: 14
Views going down... Hopefully people have finally realised her bullshit. I'm sure by next week she'll be back to her normal hunni upbeat self when the ad money is slowing down... Gotta get that dollar in some how.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Views going down... Hopefully people have finally realised her bullshit. I'm sure by next week she'll be back to her normal hunni upbeat self when the ad money is slowing down... Gotta get that dollar in some how.
Lol I hope they have 😁

Morning hunnniiieeesss! I was not feeling well at all yesterday so was MIA, but 10 pages to catchup on 🥳 Here I go...😃

For someone who claims to be dairy free, she certainly does love milking it
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL spat my drink out 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She apparently has 100s of panic attacks a day but still has time to post giveaways and pr packages 🤦🏼‍♀️ Utter LIER

What makes me laugh is the whole if you've never met them how can you say anything bad about them. Doesn't that work the same way for love you can't love someone you've never met, I thought I loved joey from new kids on the block for years as a kid turns out that feeling and the feeling I have for my kids and friends is no where near the same. So how can she claim to love all her huns grrrrr bleeping nice and easy are making their money out of me recently everytime she says something ridiculous I feel grey hair just sprouting out
Haha exactly! :rolleyes: You must be around the same age as me 😃 I saw NKOTB live a few back 😜

HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ!

can anyone ( @peachypie?) find out who her management are? I assumed it was MCsaatchi? because she's up the arse of their "talent" at the moment and I may be wrong but all of the influencers on her podcast were from that talent agency? but I can't find her anywhere on their page so now i'm assuming that she's just desperate to be signed to them?

HELP! I NEED to know!
Optimus talent, or atleast it was, there's a pic of her on their insta. Its paul who owns the company, the one she was with in the nightout birthday video, thats her rmanager.
just checked they arent following eachother anymore 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Optimus talent, or atleast it was, there's a pic of her on their insta. Its paul who owns the company, the one she was with in the nightout birthday video, thats her rmanager.
just checked they arent following eachother anymore 👀
She doesn’t feature on their website either

Reactions: 4

For someone so anxious she sure having lots of fun on her TikTok..bloody twit. What an absolute fraud!
As I was strolling, I came across hers and had to have a look....and wow, you're right! The fun she is having, she really is something else! She is coming across different on YouTube, different on TikTok, such a fake :mad:

I randomly type into YouTube every now and then “dear Spencer Horton” just in case 😭😂 x
Haha I do that too 😂

Haha exactly! :rolleyes: You must be around the same age as me 😃 I saw NKOTB live a few years back 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Yes, you have to apply and send off pictures of your ID and utility bills
you don't just wake up with it like imo is claiming :ROFLMAO:
It does take a really long time to come through. But still, she planned it so not a surprise 😂 it's like when influencers act surprised about post, well you quite clearly gave your address out....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.