Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve often thought about this! I think it’s a re brand move to get her a new rush of followers and ones of her own age rather than 12/15 year olds
Ok hear me out but I have a little conspiracy theory.

She keeps harping on about not being her usual ‘bubbly and loud’ self and has just uploaded a story asking what she should film while she’s like this.

Do we think this whole palaver could have been a way to get rid of that character she’d created and try to mature herself and her channel? Surely it’s more prosperous to have an older audience with a salary rather than children with pocket money?
Stop giving her ideas to dig herself out of this hole! 🤣 Cos we know she’s reading. Hey Imo. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder who this dog will reincarnate into
Omg yes 🤣🤣 maybe her next baby price once spenny finally gets sick of kissing the baboons arse and leaves her 🤣

Princess honey bee should be isolating with all her chronic illnesses! Not going to visit her dad's dog (regularly!)!
Exactly... if I had a "LiFe ThReAtEnInG sToMaCh CoNdItIoN" then I don't think I'd be leaving the house at the moment... 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she was feeling suicidal and depressed and she has a chronic illness she shouldn’t be leaving the house.... 🙄 pisses me off ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I came here to say this and be that person too 🤣 but like you say it’s Imo so I don’t mind being that person!

Also yeah she was in her Dads back garden aswell the other day getting the merch 😒
Exactly! I bet when she posted that video with her dad when he was on facetime to her that he was probably in the next room 🤦🏼‍♀️
You know how OBSESSED she is with her family I doubt she has followed the guidelines and plus shes a angelhunbunbabyprincess so the rules don't apply to her! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She wishes she could do a clothing haul but treating herself is just too hard because she feels like she doesn't deserve it huns. BUT she has treated herself to this loungewear AND she's made sure it's an affiliate link so she will make money from deluded huns swiping up and buying it! Also hunnies, she got it in a size 10 because she wants it to be a bit baggy! What she really means is she will be selling it on Depop after she's worn it a few times with the labels still attached and size 10 is a popular size so she can sell it more easily!
Screenshot_20200529-201245_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Guys, update! Imo has another new problem, she can't sleep at night
I saw that, don't remember her saying in a story time she worked nights or is she classing this night club thing working nights? To me nights is what I do start at 8 go home to bed at 8 in the morning ... I could be wrong I probably am.... Side note is anyone on her a nail technician?

She wishes she could do a clothing haul but treating herself is just too hard because she feels like she doesn't deserve it huns. BUT she has treated herself to this loungewear AND she's made sure it's an affiliate link so she will make money from deluded huns swiping up and buying it! Also hunnies, she got it in a size 10 because she wants it to be a bit baggy! What she really means is she will be selling it on Depop after she's worn it a few times with the labels still attached and size 10 is a popular size so she can sell it more easily! View attachment 141176
I actually can’t even say I’m surprised, but that’s a disgrace. People like her should be banned off depop 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know which video it is where her mom falls over and then she does to be dramatic? 😂 someone mentioned it on here recently. I'm trying to find it but cba to watch through all the videos, thanks!

Reactions: 4
Yo, shiv has asked me to send a message, she says thanks for the majority of love and support and feels happy knowing most of you don’t believe Imogen’s fantasy’s. She has got a few hate messages on Instagram and Twitter and ignored.. she’s also filed a police report about the messages saying they will come to her house last weekend and its being investigated.. so whoever did it be careful babe as the police will find your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) lol

Was probs Imogen lol and she’s probs read this and shitting herself 🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Yo, shiv has asked me to send a message, she says thanks for the majority of love and support and feels happy knowing most of you don’t believe Imogen’s fantasy’s. She has got a few hate messages on Instagram and Twitter and ignored.. she’s also filed a police report about the messages saying they will come to her house last weekend and its being investigated.. so whoever did it be careful babe as the police will find your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) lol

Hope she's ok 💛 and of course, Imo is a true fantasist :rolleyes: x

• Heart

Hope she’s ok and the police put a stop to all the tit she’s getting! X

• Heart
Hmm i bet her recent tiktok wasn't even filmed a few weeks ago 🙄🤔

Does anyone know which video it is where her mom falls over and then she does to be dramatic? 😂 someone mentioned it on here recently. I'm trying to find it but cba to watch through all the videos, thanks!
Think it was Never Have I Ever Extreme Edition with her mum x

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I MIGHT watch this one tomorrow after I’ve had a bev or two. Are we getting a Saturday upload tomorrow or not anyone know guyssss???
So excited because @Idunno is on thread 8!!!!
Do it - it made my skin crawl the way they talk and act around each other is weirddddd but it’s jokes to watch as an observer

Hi,

my first post on here...read every single thread and also read the GG ones back in the day lol.
I used to be an avid HUN.. ew. I used to text Imo on snapchat and I also used to comment on her YouTube vids when I was about 15 and just started and Ben salad would always like and comment back. I’ll try and find them to show you guys.

A little while ago when she first met pups 🐶 I found his original Instagram and asked to follow him lol. Woke up the next day to find he blocked me and so did Imogen! Shows how controlling she was back then too, and yes that’s proof he had Instagram before no?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.