Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have just painfully watched her new video!
Why is she so wrapped up in herself, I get it that this is her career. She indicated a slight acknowledgement of what is going on in the world right now then went straight back onto her feelings.
She even addressed how people shouldn't judge her anxiety.
Well let me tell you she will never be nominated for an oscar as that drama queen is talking everyone into having an anxiety attack.
Not to mention the subtle sales pitch about the lip kit

Reactions: 3
She still goes on and on about her hun buns “saving” her every day 🤦🏻‍♀️ The kiss ass comments telling you you’re gorgeous save you? That’s just sad you’re a grown ass woman, enough!
Sure what's the need for mental health professionals when the solution all along was just to tell the person suffering that they are gorgeous and they would feel "saved"..this girl and her enabler husband are very dangerous.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.