Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt it about 18 months ago that she really ramped up on wanting more subscribers, I can remember seeing people comment like ‘I’ve made my boyfriend subscribe’
You can really see that this is exactly what’s happened, she still has the same amount of subscribers that watch the vids (hence the low number of views) And the rest are just dormant subscribers which to me is a bit embarrassing - like what’s the point?!

Reactions: 6
HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ!

can anyone ( @peachypie?) find out who her management are? I assumed it was MCsaatchi? because she's up the arse of their "talent" at the moment and I may be wrong but all of the influencers on her podcast were from that talent agency? but I can't find her anywhere on their page so now i'm assuming that she's just desperate to be signed to them?

HELP! I NEED to know!

Reactions: 7
She’s so anxious yet she can pose for photos in the middle of the bleeping road.

When I actually leave the house and go out for a walk at the moment the last thing I am thinking about is my latest photo shoot for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s so anxious yet she can pose for photos in the middle of the bleeping road.

When I actually leave the house and go out for a walk at the moment the last thing I am thinking about is my latest photo shoot for Instagram.
For someone who doesn't "feel sexy" and has "lost confidence" she seems confident enough to pose for her crappy photos

Reactions: 17
HELLO HUNNIEZZZZZ!

can anyone ( @peachypie?) find out who her management are? I assumed it was MCsaatchi? because she's up the arse of their "talent" at the moment and I may be wrong but all of the influencers on her podcast were from that talent agency? but I can't find her anywhere on their page so now i'm assuming that she's just desperate to be signed to them?

HELP! I NEED to know!
I also want to know, if she has management an email will be going directly to them.

Reactions: 5
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here...was on thread 7 but couldn’t catch up quick enough so come straight to the end...what’s the crack with the ex making a video outing the ridiculous man child she calls husband?? I’m soooooo behind😂

Reactions: 6
Hey everyone! Long time lurker here...was on thread 7 but couldn’t catch up quick enough so come straight to the end...what’s the crack with the ex making a video outing the ridiculous man child she calls husband?? I’m soooooo behind😂
A Lozz never came through :(

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sorry if this has already been spoken about but what's the deal with becoming verified, don't you have to apply first??
Yes, you have to apply and send off pictures of your ID and utility bills
you don't just wake up with it like imo is claiming :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.