Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s crazy to look back on videos and see how much she has changed her weight and everything is dramatically different

• Sad
Reactions: 7
View attachment 137896My face when Imo denies having her lips done 🤨😂
What I don’t get is how her family and husband go along with the lies, as if they didn’t know her before / haven’t seen her without makeup or on her way to a filler appointment. And now she’s got the injectables company lying for her too 🤣 it’s embarrassing, you really out here bare faced lying and pretending when it’s so obvious haha Cringe

Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is how her family and husband go along with the lies, as if they didn’t know her before / haven’t seen her without makeup or on her way to a filler appointment. And now she’s got the injectables company lying for her too 🤣 it’s embarrassing, you really out here bare faced lying and pretending when it’s so obvious haha Cringe
I know cos she is still on their Instagram with holly for her lips and her new Depop pic shows how much bigger they look

Reactions: 8
Please don’t fall for it Saffy B!😆
Loves her so much she hasnt mentioned one word of support through this whole thing and havent ever collabed despite living in the same city. Defo besties there, so much love 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Loves her so much she hasnt mentioned one word of support through this whole thing and havent ever collabed despite living in the same city. Defo besties there, so much love 🙄🙄
Saffron is probably commenting as per Wendy’s instructions to keep her sweet but wouldn’t actually allow Saffron anywhere near the trainwreck that is Imogen. Imo is clinging on to probably the last person she has not fallen out with and hoping to get a bit of exposure😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is also posting on Depop loads of clothes even though she is so “drained from worry” today according to her Instagram story but she has the energy today to put that worry aside so she can upload loads of clothes for sale, she defo needs that coin!!!
It actually makes me feel sick!!! This is all a money making stunt and I don’t know how people still aren’t seeing this?! Also what’s the need for buying clothes that are way too big for her? I know weight fluctuates but come on smh... it just looks silly

Reactions: 7
It actually makes me feel sick!!! This is all a money making stunt and I don’t know how people still aren’t seeing this?! Also what’s the need for buying clothes that are way too big for her? I know weight fluctuates but come on smh... it just looks silly
To resell them as a size 10 is more common than a 6 🤷‍♀️ She’s calculated with it

Reactions: 9
Omg she’s flogging fabletics over on her depop, she was literally only justttt gifted that! 🙄🙄🙄 I wish I knew someone working in their marketing so I could let them know not to waste time gifting to iNfLuEnCeRs, and select random customers from your mailing list instead.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Hmm that caption and hashtags scream that Imo only had a ‘skin treatment’ at Juno hey 😉

*Edit* Oh and the picture must be a screenshot as the picture tags aren’t real. She’s only tagged on the description, no clickable tag on the photo itself!
Her natural lips you bullies! Its just a mild anaphylaxis from her lip scrub Screenshot_20200526-083949_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She’s crazy. And cringeworthy. She’s obsessed with the idea of getting married but keeps saying how they only had a small wedding and how it was really cheap compared to some other weddings. She also mentioned that it was cheaper to get married abroad than in the uk? Do you think she didn’t want to spend a lot of money cause she knew the marriage wasn’t gonna last?

Reactions: 6
She’s crazy. And cringeworthy. She’s obsessed with the idea of getting married but keeps saying how they only had a small wedding and how it was really cheap compared to some other weddings. She also mentioned that it was cheaper to get married abroad than in the uk? Do you think she didn’t want to spend a lot of money cause she knew the marriage wasn’t gonna last?
I thought maybe she had it abroad to disguise the fact they didnt have many people to come. It doesnt look like much of Spencer's family came and they could explain that away being abroad, not so much in the UK

Reactions: 22
Yeah they only had 18 guests and I can count at least 12 of them were Imogen’s. Wonder who Spencer actually had other than one brother?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She's still getting filler on the sly somewhere surely? We are 3 months into lockdown and they def dont look any smaller to me. Maybe its cos her face is so small and gaunt now 🤔🤔🤷‍♀️. Wouldn't be surprised if they aren't topping up at home. If she keeps up she will make an episode of botched bodies yet, they legit look like they could explode 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg she’s flogging fabletics over on her depop, she was literally only justttt gifted that! 🙄🙄🙄 I wish I knew someone working in their marketing so I could let them know not to waste time gifting to iNfLuEnCeRs, and select random customers from your mailing list instead.
Is she even allowed to do that?? Surely you're not allowed to sell on gifted items? Where I work we get an awesome discount on clothing but its been made very clear that we can not sell on items, even after they've been worn. It's a sackable offense. She has no shame!!

Hi all newbie here 👋🏻 Lockdown life has finally gotten to me as I’ve wasted my morning watching (well, mostly skipping all her lies & bs) her latest 3 videos and I’ve just had to post on here! I cannot believe this girl - can people not see through her money making scheme?! It’s sickening how she’s using mental health to earn money, gain subs, views etc! I’ve genuinely never seen anyone lie so much and create fake scenarios just to try and gain some sort of following. I remember when she first came onto the scene, she’s a social climber and used Sarah Ashcroft & Holly Boon at the beginning (I’m sure she even created a story time of her Ibiza trip with them when all of her stuff was stolen and clearly had a fall out with Sarah / Komodo crew??) She had the intention to be ‘insta-famous’ (🤢) from the get go and her latest videos have just shown me that she has no limits on how low she will go for attention. I’m sorry if all of this has been discussed before - I just needed to rant! 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.