Imogenation #9 Comment deleter, child deceiver, 400 panic attacks in a week achiever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s that anxious why even post a video? She Just take time off and sort her head out if it’s that bad surely you would wait until you felt 100% to film a video. It just makes no sense

Reactions: 15
If she’s that anxious why even post a video? She Just take time off and sort her head out if it’s that bad surely you would wait until you felt 100% to film a video. It just makes no sense
She can’t let the hunniezZZzzz down

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Please just go away forever Imo
That’s probs the most “hateful” comment she has got! Not even a harmful comment. Yet do we see her posting screen shots of all the supposed death threats and actual hate she is getting...NOPE, does that show all her baby princess pudding pies something????

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she have to share this? That person put a ':(' so clearly they're sad about Imo's content? For all she knows that person could be struggling with their MH and Imo's videos might bring them some enjoyment. She's a bleeping asshole, why not just send a nice reply saying "sorry you feel that way". Also agree about being in a constant bad mood, I blame Imo too

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She’s 1000% only thrown that up so that all the Huns beggg her to ignore the haterzzz and please upload upload upload, and when she does post her normal style crap content, all chirpy and pushing her crap product, when she’s criticized or questioned on it, she can revert to I owed it my hunniezzzz (and delete the comments obvs 🙄🙄)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How do I watch the video that someone on this thread put up about her?? Can someone send me the link please x

Reactions: 1
She is also posting on Depop loads of clothes even though she is so “drained from worry” today according to her Instagram story but she has the energy today to put that worry aside so she can upload loads of clothes for sale, she defo needs that coin!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Just noticed a Hun in the comments of that YouTube video and I couldn’t stay quiet. How can they have evidence in their face and still defend her 😫

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.